Shinko to Kuma
Contributors
Sass
Quickbar Entry
javascript:$.getScript("https://shinko-to-kuma.com/scripts/filter_support.js");
Public?
Public
APPROVED AS OFF 18 MARCH. 20:25 , ticket nr: #T13068242

Hey all, back with another script. I wrote this one to find where I have outside support fast, or local support, and filter on player/tribe which will select all said support allowing for very fast withdrawing or sending back support from where you don't want it to be. THIS SCRIPT REQUIRES PREMIUM CONSIDERING IT USES THE OVERVIEW TAB

How to use: Use anywhere and it will give you the option to either go to the withdraw or sending back page. Use the script again and it will give you the filter UI, then just type in on what you want to filter. Minimum search query is 3 characters as a safety precaution so you don't accidentaly select things you don't intend to. I didn't focus buttons either so accidental 'enter' presses don't withdraw or send back unintentionally.

Visual representation:

DfAIK.png

DfANF.png

The table will show all players you have support at, but will only show the troopcounts the filter checked the checkboxes for. Clicking the withdraw button will recall the support from what you filtered. You can filter on player name, or tribe. Filtering on tribe will select ALL support at said tribe so can be a pretty powerfull tool but dangerous as well if you don't handle it properly. You can also use the leftover offense button to recall all your own offensive troops that are in another village after nobling for example.

The best use is during wartime, when you have frontline support or packets at an enemy. This tool allows you to spot troops in the wrong position very efficiently.

Code:
javascript:
$.getScript("https://shinko-to-kuma.com/scripts/filter_support.js");

Updates:
19/3
added support for archer worlds... (I keep forgetting they exist)
added population count

21/3 added UI, added sending back support, now you can use the script both on the Defenses as on the Support tab

16/4 optimized interface, made the tables expandable so it feels less cluttered. Added dots to split the numbers to make it more readable for large numbers

29/04 added export to BB-code

26/06 fixed a bug on the 'send back' page that made the same person show up multiple times in the table

Changelog
18/4/2021
Last edited:
Upvote 5

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
16/4 optimized interface, made the tables expandable so it feels less cluttered. Added dots to split the numbers to make it more readable for large numbers

oreg

Reaction score
Hi,
I've fixed a bug.[line = 168] The tribe tag has to contain at least 2 characters.

//checking if filter is empty
if (filter == "" || filter.length <= 2) return; ==> if (filter == "" || filter.length < 2) return;

öreg, script mod, Hungary

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Hi,
I've fixed a bug.[line = 168] The tribe tag has to contain at least 2 characters.

//checking if filter is empty
if (filter == "" || filter.length <= 2) return; ==> if (filter == "" || filter.length < 2) return;

öreg, script mod, Hungary

Fixed, ty :)

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Rewrote a big chunk of this script, it had some issues with non-paladin worlds. You can no longer recall offensive selfsupport for now but the rest of the functionality is fixed

nightblade.greyswandir

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I have some bug that makes this does not work. On sitted acc same script do filtering but on mine it does not. I have 50 different village groups with different names and sitted acc has only default groups. Is it possible that some group names are preventing this script to work properly???