PTV! declares on Watch! and !4U!

Saint Laurent

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I dont talk shit, I just told you the truth:)

Lol, who cares? troops are made to be used, they re-build fast

Stonefaced

Post a meme once in awhile to at least make it funny. Just saying :p

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I dont talk shit, I just told you the truth:)

Lol, who cares? troops are made to be used, they re-build fast

Interesting answer, thats true with all the buffs and flags troops can be made fast. 2.5million troops is equivalent to 90 nukes? And i think they can easily rebuild it in 7-9 days, but in that time defense are also made, this just shows even with your firepower superiority you can't break a frontline..

Its a realistic answer and a fair one...In my opinion this is becoming an attrition war, the leader with the long term plan wins.

Stonefaced

Interesting answer, thats true with all the buffs and flags troops can be made fast. 2.5million troops is equivalent to 90 nukes? And i think they can easily rebuild it in 7-9 days, but in that time defense are also made, this just shows even with your firepower superiority you can't break a frontline..

Its a realistic answer and a fair one...In my opinion this is becoming an attrition war, the leader with the long term plan wins.
Well offense does build faster than defense. So if he keeps nuking, the defense lost won't be replaced as immediately as the offense lost.
Will have to wait and see as to who will end up being consistent and who has a better game plan.

batleon

Well till now its like this: them planning ops on us like (exept the 1 they did)
giphy.gif

using same strategies as us (but after we make them)
giphy.gif

Me waiting for a showdown on externals like

giphy.gif

Last edited:

PrefersJonathan

Reaction score
Well offense does build faster than defense. So if he keeps nuking, the defense lost won't be replaced as immediately as the offense lost.
Will have to wait and see as to who will end up being consistent and who has a better game plan.
Here I just wanted to see what was going on and you had to ruin this forum too... Saint laurent your a beast but 4U has such a high count of good active players, and whoever plans their ops, is the most skilled in 105 I honestly believe. Why did I join -L- instead of SSGSSE *facepalm

batleon

Here I just wanted to see what was going on and you had to ruin this forum too... Saint laurent your a beast but 4U has such a high count of good active players, and whoever plans their ops, is the most skilled in 105 I honestly believe. Why did I join -L- instead of SSGSSE *facepalm

Somehow with all the most skilled and active players their growth is nothing compared to ours I guess us being kinda active is working? :thinking:

Last edited:

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Fair answer.

Activity is a struggle for all top tribes I believe, many TW players are early gamers, and when it comes to mid/end game peoples activity starts decreasing.

Sad really, but it is what it is.

This war will be based on who has the hardest carrys in their tribe, and time will show who has the hardest carries!

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Somehow with all the most skilled and active players their growth is nothing compared to ours I guess us being kinda active is working? :thinking:
We don't have players who quit that we can internal them, and we don't have players who are not in our tribe, but they quit and gives us their villas.
We need troops to get some villas you know not like ptv. That's how I know how they grow, in free villas, cuz red dots are hard to noble

DeletedUser123219

Lol :)
Nobling tudadars villages and showing off for growth :( Not to talk about the amount of barb villages u guys cap after ur poor ops fail :D
Compare war stats, and go cry

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Yea thats the name of the game, Gameplan and I think PTV don't have a proper strategy for that, but looking at their noblings it seems they have a strategy of trying to keep growing till they have enough villages to overwhelm the opponent, this is where landlocked tribes become affected, it will be become a numbers game on how many villages a singular player can contribute to the tribe.

I only see red rams incoming... where the nobles at? Im disappointed

Its part of war , with all the improvements TW is making on the game any attacks can be easily read and telegraphed..This is where growth of tribes should be consistent with war and our tribe is consistent in sending you Red Rams. Either way, those Red Rams will continue to be launched till everybody is happy. :)

pjana

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Next time come on me up north, I want to have 2mill ODD like hedge in one day, and this time I promise you I will atleast let you cap 1 village in your op. I mean, it's pretty fair, isn't?

Saint Laurent

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yea thats the name of the game, Gameplan and I think PTV don't have a proper strategy for that, but looking at their noblings it seems they have a strategy of trying to keep growing till they have enough villages to overwhelm the opponent, this is where landlocked tribes become affected, it will be become a numbers game on how many villages a singular player can contribute to the tribe.

Its part of war , with all the improvements TW is making on the game any attacks can be easily read and telegraphed..This is where growth of tribes should be consistent with war and our tribe is consistent in sending you Red Rams. Either way, those Red Rams will continue to be launched till everybody is happy. :)

Keep them coming :) Fine by me you guys wasting nukes on my safe villages on a 4-5 days trip, catting my farms and whatever which will be maxed out again before you can land a new wave. Great strat!

Next time come on me up north, I want to have 2mill ODD like hedge in one day, and this time I promise you I will atleast let you cap 1 village in your op. I mean, it's pretty fair, isn't?

Why dont you come at me up north mate? Cant remember I've seen any of your nukes at us yet

Last edited:

Bippe

Reaction score
Don't worry boys, I'll be done with finals soon, and then it's over for 4U

giphy.gif

Stonefaced

Haha we have a forum for that. Take shots there, not here :p.