Death Declares on Echo

Von6

Screenshot_1.png

Play the war, stop whining who did what :) let the better win.

Dream*

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Who needs to farm???
Plunderer (Bronze - Level 2)

Plunder resources from other villages 100 times.

Next level: Plunder other villages 1.000 times!

723 / 1.000
723 / 1.000

And most of these are fangs and nukes that got thru enemies such as Echo :cool:
giphy.gif

pjana

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
exonroot, just give up man and gift me your villages so I can grow like big saint laurent, death won't mind, right death? :oops:

Stonefaced

@exonroot I see you're running out of things to pull on me but it is what it is. If achievements matter that much to you, take a look at it's rankings. I'm rank 25 in that b.... :p. Don't forget that we are a barb nobling tribe and that resources are harder to find on this side of the world :rolleyes:
Please say some more irrelevant things like they matter. Only thing that matters is who will be here in the end. From the way this war is looking, the favors are on our side.
P.S Reliable Commander is not in my hands. It shows the lack of attacks on your end, not the support I've sent out. Damn! aren't you one ignorant person. Why don't you'll step up your attacking game and maybe my achievements won't reflect how your tribe is doing :D
Either way man, time for you to bow out like the rest of the Echo members. At least they had common sense to stop talking shit cause of the way this war is going. But I guess
Common sense.jpg

Last edited:

PrefersJonathan

Reaction score
No one is playing anymore, when our whole front line is inactive or either betraying us what is the point. Where has the good old war tactics gone. One of ours still has command share with you.. lol this world a joke.

Dream*

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
No one is playing anymore, when our whole front line is inactive or either betraying us what is the point. Where has the good old war tactics gone. One of ours still has command share with you.. lol this world a joke.

Yes echo was a joke, not only the FL players but the whole tribe. Can't have a “good old war” if one side is doing nothing o_O

giphy.gif

PrefersJonathan

Reaction score
We all know it wasn't the whole tribe, there were at least 3 players who did a great job and 5 that were doing okay. Was tough to even log in when every other day you find out a new member gone inactive or was secretly working for death. Good luck with 4U we both know who will win ;)

Dream*

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We all know it wasn't the whole tribe, there were at least 3 players who did a great job and 5 that were doing okay. Was tough to even log in when every other day you find out a new member gone inactive or was secretly working for death. Good luck with 4U we both know who will win ;)
:confused:

Who are you reffering to? I know 1 or 2 players who defended themself good and I dont know of anyone who sent attacks more than some nukes in the FL or 20 fakes. As far as I know Echo never did an OP and if they did it was so bad no one saw it. :rolleyes:

Must be some council issues, easy to go inactive when the tribe falls apart. :D
Yes our final enemies will need some luck, dont think it will be 4U, barbarians usually creeps back at the end of worlds. :cool:
giphy.gif

I love barbs

DeletedUser67772

Can we just take a moment and acknowledge the great Barzy, leader of his people, slayer of nubs, the mother of dragons, breaker of chains.

Without this humble leader we wouldnt have anything at all this world to do.