Looking for a Player

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hello,

I am the rank 2 player in World 104 at present and I am in the process of rimming a couple of players. I recently got some mail from one of my targets who is playing an account called 'chadia' there.

'loosing on every world I am on xD

am literally in the tribe that's gonna win the world in 107.

I guess some people just have more time for this sort of thing than others :)

enjoy your "Skill" and enjoy the rest of the game :)'

I hate it when people that I rim start accusing me of spending on the game when I get to where I am without ever spending a single cent. What he said has made me consider playing World 107 but if I do, could anyone in this world tell me what account this person claims to be playing.

Thanks all,
A Perfect Storm

Last edited:

DeletedUser120518

Did you like post the wrong message of this guy because here he was just saying that you spend a lot of time on the game, not money.

Besides that, what did you say to this poor soul in previous messages, kinda seems like you flamed him yourself leading up to this one :eek:

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Did you like post the wrong message of this guy because here he was just saying that you spend a lot of time on the game, not money.

Besides that, what did you say to this poor soul in previous messages, kinda seems like you flamed him yourself leading up to this one :eek:

133590_thumb
chadia yesterday at 09:40
im not trying to stop you, ive basically stopped playing this world, I just wish I could afford to premium my way to the top as well xD
138078_thumb
A Perfect Stormyesterday at 09:30
mate, whatever you say won't stop me from attacking and rimming you, please stop trying :)
133590_thumb
chadia yesterday at 09:29
you've lost more than 100 nukes in two days xD how can you deal with that kind of losses xD
138078_thumb
A Perfect Stormyesterday at 08:47
it is, but i have enough and i don't care.
133590_thumb
chadia on 09.05. at 22:55
how many damn nukes you wasting on me xD

your morale must be garbage against me xD

Sorry, I pasted that last message of his where he said he was in the tribe that was 'going to win 107'. It's okay, he must have been lying about it or hiding on some other alias. ^^

rank 2 with a small willy :L :L
you're so mean to me jon, ill hack some duke privs from kuwtk and kick you one of these days :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

the whole coversation still seems really choppy mate. but besides, the only thing worse then letting people affect you online is posting about it. Man up.

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
the whole coversation still seems really choppy mate. but besides, the only thing worse then letting people affect you online is posting about it. Man up.

Not affected at all but is it a crime to try and find out someone's alias? If you don't have the answer to my question, then maybe you should not bother replying.

DeletedUser

You were obviously affected. You made a thread about it.

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
step 1: go to ranking
step 2: press on tribes
step 3: see who is number 1
step 4: give yourself a cookie because you found out which tribe he was talking about
:p

DeletedUser121486

step 4: give yourself a cookie because you found out which tribe he was talking about

What kind of genius are you!?

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

That's probably the lamest response this entire thread. Being in a rank #1 tribe does not equate to being in a tribe that is going to win a world, I thought you would know that by now considering you were in a rank 1 tribe in World 97 once upon a time...

Anyway, the guy might have just been jerking around and actually not even play World 107. I will update this thread if i ever get wind on which account he is on :)

DeletedUser120518

mate, whatever you say won't stop me from attacking and rimming you, please stop trying :)

You're one like this, be mediocre all world and gain ranks by nobling inactives and the ones which aren't inactive, ask them to go inactive...

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You're one like this, be mediocre all world and gain ranks by nobling inactives and the ones which aren't inactive, ask them to go inactive...

I wonder who I have asked to go inactive, or were you one of those that did? For whatever reason you are so full of salt, I hope you are having butter luck on this world since you obviously didn't have any in 104 (;

Will not be replying to you at all from now on till you actually tell people what account(s) you play. It seems that you have been using this forum alias for a long time while hopping from world to world. People like you who have to hide behind aliases do not ever contribute anything constructive nor do you ever walk the talk. Prove me wrong by coming out of your cover of anonymity or don't try to waste my time ever.

Last edited: