Game of Thrones Central. (Spoilers)

DeletedUser

not gunna lie, i really hated the shit out of sam when he got my boy edd killed. I thought the show was leading up to Sam dieing by having me get a little bit pissed at him first hahah. god damn it sam.

and people were saying how useless Bran was.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
not gunna lie, i really hated the shit out of sam when he got my boy edd killed. I thought the show was leading up to Sam dieing by having me get a little bit pissed at him first hahah. god damn it sam.

and people were saying how useless Bran was.

Having Sam die because Jon choose to go after the NK rather than help his friend, would've at least given some weight to Jon's decision. Now it didn't...

Sam's behaviour the whole episode was disappointing really, he went from being a coward in S1/S2 to slaying a WW and a Thenn in S3. He stood up to others finally.
Now in the end the writers reduced him back to crying. They could've had him in the crypts if they didn't want him to fight... Could've protected Gilly there and given more weight to that as well rather than everyone running around in the crypts.

Another thing that annoys me is we see Unsullied walking around again in the Epi4 preview, where did they come from?! They didn't establish anyone except the main guys with plot armour surviving in Ep3. If you have other people surviving later on at least show that, or show there was a part of the castle we didn't see much off or whatever... Urgh. Continuity errors as large as these in a show that used to be as good as GoT are immensly frustrating.

DeletedUser

tiHxwfY.jpg

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
Lets just pray the last 2 books are a million times better than season 8