PTV! declares on Watch! and !4U!

pjana

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It does somewhat, and since you write a dumb quote like that I except a better account from you. You are what? 3-4 person on your account? Your probably not even the ''main guy''. Truth be told I outrank you on everything. Farming, growth, leadership, world wins, experience. I will make a list for you if you need it.

For the next time you choose to publicly write something that make you sound cool or whatever, think twice :)

Uuuuu you kicked right where I wanted !

Let's see. 3-4 person, wrong, I am the owner of the account. So I can talk as long as I want to..
Farming you say? Let's compare your position with all those barbs around you, and my position with like 5 barbs near me? When there was barbs on my kont, I was like 6th 7th farming acc on the world! You can say anything about me, just anything, but please, don't get in talk with me about farming. If I had your position, right now, I would destroy you and your daily farming record. Just don't please.
Growth? Dude you have 1 village on the front with us, and it's probably stacked hard, and I have like 25. You can go sleep at night knowing there is no danger to your villages, and you still compare that? That has a lot to say about your experience.. Fyi I'm playing this like 8-9 years. And yeah, you compare growth in the back and growth on the front? Damn boy
World wins? I didn't play here until this world 105, and I have decent amount of world wins with 5, just they were not here on .net
http://prntscr.com/nn0k7w yeah, and this is you. Doing nothing with that 1 village. I truly enjoy arguing with people, so let's keep it going

And like we see, you are just a Super Saiyan, and there is me on Ultra Instinct level. If we are to compare those profile pics.

Last edited:

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
@pjana I think this is the guy who managed to get pissed by fake batleon, calling him backliner

Such a brave guy, asking to be attacked with one frontline village

Stand in line lad. If you wont come to us, we will come to you

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It does somewhat, and since you write a dumb quote like that I except a better account from you. You are what? 3-4 person on your account? Your probably not even the ''main guy''. Truth be told I outrank you on everything. Farming, growth, leadership, world wins, experience. I will make a list for you if you need it.

For the next time you choose to publicly write something that make you sound cool or whatever, think twice :)

Now i'm curious, how many world wins have you got?

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
310th8.jpg

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Some stats would be nice

Didnt want to ruin stats more including RR and Tudadar

Side 1:
Tribes: !4U!, |4U|
Side 2:
Tribes: PTV!, RGD

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 150
Side 2: 35
Difference: 115

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 941,272
Side 2: 212,378
Difference: 728,894

chart

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I just said that its pathetic ;)
Why?
Using spys isn't pathetic?
Blame others for an banned account who got unbanned and one week later that account get the 2nd ban isn't pathetic?

You guys haven't show anything, just some hard words on externalls from the backliner Hybris

streetgutt

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It is using a game function in a way its not intended to be used which is very cheap and shows a lack of effort and ability.

Using spies is a little different but I would not mind an ideal world where there were no spies. At least spies has a more game related strategic element to it(risk of being caught etc) than abusing a communications function to see if people are online.

I have never blamed anyone. Grumpy Bill was accused by some in my tribe whereas I did not believe he had gotten the account banned on purpose. But I can understand why he was accused from the way he was talking. There is no excuse for the last WNS ban which just makes me angry and disappointing.

To be fair you haven't showed that much either. In OP's where we hit active 4U players you defend well. And in OP's where you hit active PTV members we defend well. Our problem is that we struggle with some inactive/bad players which unfortunately for us were located at the front. Hopefully that will change with time.

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
4U members using PM's to check if PTV members are online. Pathetic... :rolleyes:

if you see nobles incoming, feel free not to open the mail ;)

we can just play morale games here, but its war, rules are bounded by support rules and thats it

anyway, Im not a fan of "activity PMs", its just child behavior

You had enormous time to prepare for this war, while we had fights with Echo on the north. You replaced some frontline players (lets use Stabbys cluster as example) and gave villages to players like Paddi, dkkim, Hong Kong... They were first victims, and they gave us access to other players, like Brian. So, its domino effect. More villages lost = more inactives. You can only blame council if they allowed inactives to go in front instead of some other players with more skill. Dont blame us for choosing proper targets. Plus those screens where your duke wanted to divide our tribe, but he just did us a favor. In summary, a lot of time to prepare, and poorly done. Something like current season of GoT

streetgutt

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I don't blame you at all. But I do disagree with "More villages lost = more inactives". We've always had those inactives. We just didn't know how bad the situation was until it came to light during OP's on them where they suddenly dropped lots of villages without talking to the tribe or those close by.