Reopen .net speed petition

• Thread starter DeletedUser116338
  • Start date

DeletedUser19160

Hello guys. Im an old STW player. I joined the speed rounds in 2007, and I really miss it. I hope it comes back and I will eagerly come back... even if its 10 years since I quit. :)

DeletedUser123005

Hello guys. Im an old STW player. I joined the speed rounds in 2007, and I really miss it. I hope it comes back and I will eagerly come back... even if its 10 years since I quit. :)

Hello old friend , nice to see you here even if im posting after a year :D probably we will never play speed again on this server but for sure we can do it again together on .co.uk (if you want give me a pm on HP world) and for sure we will have a great time playing speed again, i can say im missing speed the most , i literally quit TW after I won world24 (and i came back 2 weeks ago ) because they didn't plan any more speed rounds , i really miss those days when we were playing 24/7 speed rounds , i miss most of my old enemies and friends in the same time like Grant , Miggy , Alex (Auskilla) , Toxic Moon ( if you ever read this Michelle i'll never forget you) , Namaz , GhettoGirl07 , jayjaybuckbuck , daddyjpimp , Fearnhead, Jamie(JustToner) ,CelMaiBun, StilRo, alizeea , MirifiCu and many more. I'm missing all these players and all the speed rounds from .net, i can't forget tribes like FATE , CHI , HADES , MCL who used to dominate the speed rounds for a long time.

With this post i would like to say hello to all my friends and i would like to apologise if i've missed anyone but you guys we're just too many to remember :D

In the end i would like to say that i've had the best period in this game while i was playing speed alongside and against players and friends like those that i've mentioned earlier.

Your old friend and enemy ,
Tavi, floadi

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19160

Hello old friend , nice to see you here even if im posting after a year :D probably we will never play speed again on this server but for sure we can do it again together on .co.uk (if you want give me a pm on HP world) and for sure we will have a great time playing speed again, i can say im missing speed the most , i literally quit TW after I won world24 (and i came back 2 weeks ago ) because they didn't plan any more speed rounds , i really miss those days when we were playing 24/7 speed rounds , i miss most of my old enemies and friends in the same time like Grant , Miggy , Alex (Auskilla) , Toxic Moon ( if you ever read this Michelle i'll never forget you) , Namaz , GhettoGirl07 , jayjaybuckbuck , daddyjpimp , Fearnhead, Jamie(JustToner) ,CelMaiBun, StilRo, alizeea , MirifiCu and many more. I'm missing all these players and all the speed rounds from .net, i can't forget tribes like FATE , CHI , HADES , MCL who used to dominate the speed rounds for a long time.

With this post i would like to say hello to all my friends and i would like to apologise if i've missed anyone but you guys we're just too many to remember :D

In the end i would like to say that i've had the best period in this game while i was playing speed alongside and against players and friends like those that i've mentioned earlier.

Your old friend and enemy ,
Tavi, floadi

Floadi! I miss you bro, I remember you. I miss all these guys too. When i first started the game I was recruited by HADES tribe because i gave them hard time haha. Then Grant was my ultimate enemy for a very long time. I miss this game alot. Luckily, I just heard speedrounds opened again! So maybe we will finally play together again :)

TruCulent

Reaction score

That was my account since 2007.. I used to check the forums once every year or something... I wonder why it was deleted! :(

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
accounts are deleted after 3 years due to new EU data laws according to the answer i got when i came back

You'd have gotten an email warning you, byt ye, most were deleted in August 2018 if memory serves correctly due to GDPR i.e. how long a company can reasonably hold your data and if you're inactive for a long period its not really justified for that data to be retained.