PTV! declares on Watch! and !4U!

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
4U members using PM's to check if PTV members are online. Pathetic... :rolleyes:
Information gathering whether by mail, by spies, using PM's to check if PTV members is all part of tribal wars, wars are also based on having the best info on a target player or a tribe. By saying its pathetic it clearly shows how effective it is. Streegut reply clearly shows his frustration with his tribesmates, he knows they could have done better but it seems that they are not really helping Streetgut to fight a war,

streetgutt

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
There are things that are frowned upon even tho its fully within the rules such as massive pp users, only barb nobling when there are other possible options, and of course activity checking.

Also, the fact that the noble attempt died shows that the effectiveness is rather poor.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
There are things that are frowned upon even tho its fully within the rules such as massive pp users, only barb nobling when there are other possible options, and of course activity checking.

Also, the fact that the noble attempt died shows that the effectiveness is rather poor.

When a noble attempt is made, there is always a 50-50 chance that a player would noble the said villa, the player reacted on information gathered and used it to launch an attack, when an attempt is made its better...But if no attempts are made its worse. There are situations in where chances of getting a villa are high, this is where activity checking is used, tactically its an effective weapon....I don't see why you complain surely you have encountered this situation before, its war everything is on the table, every strategy must be used to win a war every information factored, gathered and distributed to gain an advantage..

Even you, if you got info that a 100 villa player is single player who just logs in 2 hours a day, you will test it.....Either by mailing him, or by attacking him.....Its fair game

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh man, I just killed the forums.....

War has just entered the second month and these are the stats.

nq261a

https://prnt.sc/nq261a
So far our tribe is leading the war, even with the firepower superiority of PTV our tribe is still fighting them equally in offense, In defense we are superior, with a 23million lead over them, killing over 87 million of PTV troops during that time.

Its starting to look like a war of attrition, activity and strategy. Our tribe managed to gain 115 villages from this war.

Cheers and More power to everyone :)

streetgutt

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
"Firepower superiority of PTV" ??

I'm curious what you put into that term because the 4U side is larger in points and has been for most of the war.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
"Firepower superiority of PTV" ??

I'm curious what you put into that term because the 4U side is larger in points and has been for most of the war.

Well you got more nukes launched....

You could clearly see that on odd on our side, it clearly shows that you have thrown more nukes at our tribe. Thats firepower superiority

streetgutt

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
That does not necessarily mean that we have more firepower.
It could just be that we are faster at sending them out after they are rebuilt. 2 months of war should be something like 5-6x nuke rebuilds I think. Could also be better use of recruitment flags.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sure I know what your saying, but also during that time if our tribe is in equal terms in nuking we should have a small margin in that. Either way, your basis that buffs are used are true, it also mean you have launched more nukes than us.

If you analyzed t properly maybe the losses you took from hammering away has it consequences more nukes doesnt mean more villas gained, proper use of troops in war theater operations shows that there is a flaw in the balance of your troop usage..

Btw this is just my opinion...not my tribes.

batleon

Boys and girls was fun playing with all of ya unfortunately 4U boys never gave me any action so i feel sad i guess but thats alright i cant blame em for being afraid of the almighty me ;)!
I wish everyone the best of luck and to enjoy the game, may the better tribe win!
That's all from my side for now so farewell.
source.gif

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Boys and girls was fun playing with all of ya unfortunately 4U boys never gave me any action so i feel sad i guess but thats alright i cant blame em for being afraid of the almighty me ;)!
I wish everyone the best of luck and to enjoy the game, may the better tribe win!
That's all from my side for now so farewell.
source.gif
Good bye and sorry that we couldn't give ya a better time :D:D:oops:

pjana

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Very successful OP. 4U went down by 11m points. :D
And you say that with proud? You are really proud of yourself? HAHAHAHAHAHHA

I'm not hurt by this, those who backstab us, weren't even helping at all, TheMman didn't had even 1 spear on the FL, as like FAC, pss had some deff but he was only one who was okay, and that I am mad about. Everything else, we fight until now with very positive score against PTV with HALF of our tribe.. Other half being backliners, doing fuck all, sleeping, and shitting, nothing else.

Good for you, but don't be proud with this move. It's just shameful way to take advantage in your hands.

Disgusting.

pjana

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Just to add here few names, someone will see it and he will knew what this players are capable of doing in the future.

TheMman - BIG SPY
-Fac- Also a SPY
Sehyo- BIG TIME SPY for streetgut