Holy SH-IT What Happened?

DeletedUser123499

As I'm sure you're probably freaking out about: SH-IT is no longer the number one tribe.
The reason for this is due to the sacrifice of Defenseking and Keolis.

The tribe decided that there was too much dead weight in the tribe and proposed that Keolis be the sacrifice.

143dcoj.jpg

There were only 3 No votes and one of them was a mistake.
Nobody disagreed with the tribe council except for Defenseking. Defenseking was now added to the sacrifice for voting against the tribe.

Keolis and Defenseking then gracefully accepted the outcome as seen below.
2vacm8p.jpg

Both are in the process of gifting their villages and are planning to start over on the rim.

Good luck to them both.

Thanks,
Tarnished

Last edited by a moderator:

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
1. I didnt saw and could care less
2. you got 30 members in the council? why even have a councils if everyone in it is one :confused:
3. did you not get enough love today?

Last edited:

DeletedUser123499

^ This guy is a moron.
Probably has small hands too.

n3xbmr.jpg

k36r2h.jpg

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
^ This guy is a moron.
Probably has small hands too.

n3xbmr.jpg

k36r2h.jpg
25 player voted 5 are not voting that 30, go back to school pls

edit I never said 30 voted but you got 30 council members, learn to read while you at school

DeletedUser123499

25 player voted 5 are not voting that 30, go back to school pls

edit I never said 30 voted but you got 30 council members, learn to read while you at school

k36r2h.jpg

There are 5 council members, per the image you've now seen 3 times.

DeletedUser119533

The tribe decided that there was too much dead weight in the tribe and proposed that Keolis be the sacrifice.

There were only 3 No votes and one of them was a mistake.
Nobody disagreed with the tribe council except for Defenseking. Defenseking was now added to the sacrifice for voting against the tribe.

So if people voted no, they were dismissed and attacked, i think we can explain why so many voted yes now.

Why even put it to a vote if you are going to dismiss those who vote something which you dont like.

Total Carnage

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Defenseking deserved to be kicked. Played with him W104 and he backstabbed me by asking to supoort then sending a train at me and i also see on other worlds he does with the same behaviour . Good to see it reversed now.

But yes best of luck to the other guy.

And Lahuil is babe not dumb

DeletedUser123499

This guy is so dumb.

Can anyone look at the first point in his response below and spot two more reasons why he is a moron?

2qd36hh.jpg

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This guy is so dumb.

Can anyone look at the first point in his response below and spot two more reasons why he is a moron?

2qd36hh.jpg

wel I didnt want to out shine your nice post. so I thought I made it just as good as yours. I am glad you liked it so much :D

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Defenseking deserved to be kicked. Played with him W104 and he backstabbed me by asking to supoort then sending a train at me and i also see on other worlds he does with the same behaviour . Good to see it reversed now.

But yes best of luck to the other guy.

And Lahuil is babe not dumb

Then based on that he was in the right tribe?? are we saying sh-it has changed and has morals now? ;;