can we talk about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
so why cant we talk about this? it get deleted every time.
you got people playing and paying for this game and we are threated worse then a wild dog.

one post wasnt even to troll but just to bring a problem that has been found.

at first I asked what happend because I heard something in our discord, so I whent to the forum it was deleted. so I ask to ask on on the forum but even that got deleted after I got a short asnwerd, which also was deleted.

cant speak about anything that that is happening to the game?? why cant we talk about it?

I dont wanna blame or point fingers but just wanna know we being threated as people and not numbers in a line up.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
It won't be discussed on the forums as the Forum Rules quite clearly state we disallow it.

We don't allow discussion of cheating since it inevitably will descend into accusations and the kind of discussion that teaches others how to do it.

If you suspect cheating, you report it in the support system, that's all you can do. It gets investigated and it gets handled - the outcome depends on the evidence and you won't be notified about the outcome either way.

Posting about it on the forums, as it's in violation of the forum rules, will achieve nothing but your own ban from the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.