Who is playing W108?

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Seconded.

If anyone near me wants to raise their mines to level 50 or so, and not make any troops it'd be highly appreciated.

Not sure how you're going to bribe the mods to raise your mines beyond level 30, but that's on you to figure out.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm me.

I used to be more well known than tudadar. Probably not so much anymore now that I classify as being "The Old Guard", or "That One Dinosaur Dude" depending on who you ask.

~Nauzhror

Sparky

I'm me.

I used to be more well known than tudadar. Probably not so much anymore now that I classify as being "The Old Guard", or "That One Dinosaur Dude" depending on who you ask.

~Nauzhror

Oh Yay Nauz is here!!!!

Here comes the spam. . . . .

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Negative. Bowed out of 104 cause of work, seems my schedule freed up some the last few weeks. Still too late to bother.

Where do i know you from. LMAO. Been a long time and a lot of green. :D

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Negative. Bowed out of 104 cause of work, seems my schedule freed up some the last few weeks. Still too late to bother.

Where do i know you from. LMAO. Been a long time and a lot of green. :D

The only world I recall playing that you did was W30 where I was in BD (though I only played it at startup), but we spoke quite a lot on Skype over the years.

I usually played with Mattcurr, Purple Predator, Pervis, etc.

I rarely played worlds past startup or early mid-game, but hold the record for fastest first conquer on any non-pay-to-win world, and was rank 1 on more worlds (14 on .net, 2 on .de, 1 on .se, 3 on twmasters, 6 on .us, and 8 on .uk) than any other player ever.

Last edited: