PTV! declares on Watch! and !4U!

DeletedUser123219

Lol getting 5 top rank players to withdraw support 5 minutes before your nukes land, and yet you didnt manage to capture even one village :)

Get to know balkan players, we are used to having spies and revolutions, nothing we cant deal with

Kid Cudi

Lord -Fac-

kid cudi.png

Believe it or not I did actually want the best for 4U for a really long time. I begged TheMMan to relax and chill out, promised we could make 4U work. I tried to join the council to help out and slowly learned why TheMMan felt so awful about these guys.

Some of the players left behind are genuinely great dudes. But to the rest of you, you've made your beds, now sleep in them.

DeletedUser123219

What I sad still stands

dont think you will get out with this

my poor spies, PTV wont help you :) they couldnt help themselves, how would they help you

DeletedUser122858

mergewars prevails again o_O

Kind of. Although our move wasn't really intended to be a merge, more just getting out of a terrible situation. As you can see by the previous comments, these guys are pretty difficult to deal with. I would rather risk losing with a group of players that I enjoy compared to being stuck in a tribe that I never wanted to join in the first place.

pjana

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So you joined tribe, so you can have protection, and don't help the tribe? Now backstabing, and attacking empty villages of your tribemates, who sent their deff to frontline, like any good tribemate does, and you will feel proud of your acomplishment by caping empty villages?

Hahahaha you are so sad.

DeletedUser123219

Kind of. Although our move wasn't really intended to be a merge, more just getting out of a terrible situation. As you can see by the previous comments, these guys are pretty difficult to deal with. I would rather risk losing with a group of players that I enjoy compared to being stuck in a tribe that I never wanted to join in the first place.
We ve been in the same tribe for the last 2 months or more, why had not you sent even 1 spear of support to the front line?

You are complaining about us, even though we demolished PTV while u and ur guys were nobling free villages in the backline.

dont try to cover you being a cunt by putting a blame on us

We are not afraid, we will destroy you guys, dont worry

Dream*

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
And all of this wont matter, 4U? PTV? Death wins in the end.
giphy.gif

DeletedUser122858

We ve been in the same tribe for the last 2 months or more, why had not you sent even 1 spear of support to the front line?

You are complaining about us, even though we demolished PTV while u and ur guys were nobling free villages in the backline.

dont try to cover you being a cunt by putting a blame on us

We are not afraid, we will destroy you guys, dont worry

We have had this planned for a long time. As I mentioned before, this move wasn't to join the superior tribe, it was to join a tribe of good people that aren't disrespectful. You guys are very active and skilled, I will give you that. Best of luck in the war.

DeletedUser123219

We have had this planned for a long time. As I mentioned before, this move wasn't to join the superior tribe, it was to join a tribe of good people that aren't disrespectful. You guys are very active and skilled, I will give you that. Best of luck in the war.

then stop talking shit and admit that u ve planned this from the start

We dont need luck, we have real tw players in here who know eachother and who do not spare their troops as you ve been doing since the war had started

Balkan power ;)

DeletedUser122632

Finally, something interesting is happening on this world!

Thee

Ye
And you say that with proud? You are really proud of yourself? HAHAHAHAHAHHA

I'm not hurt by this, those who backstab us, weren't even helping at all, TheMman didn't had even 1 spear on the FL, as like FAC, pss had some deff but he was only one who was okay, and that I am mad about. Everything else, we fight until now with very positive score against PTV with HALF of our tribe.. Other half being backliners, doing fuck all, sleeping, and shitting, nothing else.

Good for you, but don't be proud with this move. It's just shameful way to take advantage in your hands.

Disgusting.
Yeah and you guys also took advantage of a banned member.. messy world we are in lol welcome

DeletedUser118971

Gonna put my say out there, mman your a little rat! Knew it from the start. Hate little spineless freaks, Hope death honestly wreck your asses down the line.

DeletedUser122858

Gonna put my say out there, mman your a little rat! Knew it from the start. Hate little spineless freaks, Hope death honestly wreck your asses down the line.

That's one way to look at it and I apologize for hurting you as you have done nothing wrong Ryan. The way I see it, I got out of a situation that was causing me stress and anxiety.

I wasn't allowed in the discord chat. I wasn't given any Frontline internals, despite asking for them multiple times (in fact I was laughed at by the Duke for asking to join the front). I had constant hate mails from multiple tribe members.

Why would I want to be a part of that any longer? I play this game for fun and being in a tribe with a bunch of Balkans that have no manners and an incompetent leadership that let's them get away with it just doesn't interest me. Sorry.

DeletedUser123219

That's one way to look at it and I apologize for hurting you as you have done nothing wrong Ryan. The way I see it, I got out of a situation that was causing me stress and anxiety.

I wasn't allowed in the discord chat. I wasn't given any Frontline internals, despite asking for them multiple times (in fact I was laughed at by the Duke for asking to join the front). I had constant hate mails from multiple tribe members.

Why would I want to be a part of that any longer? I play this game for fun and being in a tribe with a bunch of Balkans that have no manners and an incompetent leadership that let's them get away with it just doesn't interest me. Sorry.
oh we ve got a poor victim here
dont cry baby, u could get out of tears lol
be a man, not a turncoat

streetgutt

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
No wonder they wanted to leave seeing how toxic you are lol.

"be a man" while rage taunting like a teenager.

DeletedUser122858

Yeah, this is just on the public forums. Imagine 10-15 of these goons internally bashing us constantly. Yet we were supposed to just sit and take it? lol