The search of a Coplayer

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in Coplaying someone in W108, hit me up..
I know several accounts in search of coplayers.

or post under if you seek someone to play with.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Balian For Hire , 2nd best TW player ever right behind TreX , not sure what TreX new contract will be worth , but his last was 50 K PP a month , so I figure I'm worth at least 40 K PP a month ...

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Those prices seem a little low. I usually charge 400,000 prem/month. It's a bit less than $5,000, frankly I consider it a bargain.

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
TreX? from W90? that got owned? If thats the best player then GG. we all suck then.

well you definitely suck harder than him :)

Give trex a decent tribe around him and he’s a monster, he’s the only player I’d call a RL bot. So I don’t know what happened on 90 but I’m sure that’s just another case of the victor writing it’s history

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
TreX? from W90? that got owned? If thats the best player then GG. we all suck then.

I think you may be a tad bemused, TreX quit 90 well before we had any momentum against TEA. Not sure why you think that. Even Lennox - the guy that took over TreX account when he quit - was quite better than the average BiP/Infamy player lol o_O

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I am sorry,
I was thinking about doing something for the community but I ended up duking..

This topic can be closed or removed.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
well you definitely suck harder than him :)

Give trex a decent tribe around him and he’s a monster, he’s the only player I’d call a RL bot. So I don’t know what happened on 90 but I’m sure that’s just another case of the victor writing it’s history

He quit 90 due to a relationship...