Who is playing W108?

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The only world I recall playing that you did was W30 where I was in BD (though I only played it at startup), but we spoke quite a lot on Skype over the years.

I usually played with Mattcurr, Purple Predator, Pervis, etc.

I rarely played worlds past startup or early mid-game, but hold the record for fastest first conquer on any non-pay-to-win world, and was rank 1 on more worlds (14 on .net, 2 on .de, 1 on .se, 3 on twmasters, 6 on .us, and 8 on .uk) than any other player ever.

yes, i recall now. You are pretty cocky, but from what i remember you were worthy of being so. I may have lost some of my swagger this last world... Had to bow out without my trademark defending. Kind of dragged my name through some mud..

Glad you remember w30. What account did you start in on that world?

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
W30 was Too Poor For A Name, or something similar, ISE (Internal Server Error, Shlomzi's older brother) made the account, was one of the few worlds where I played on someone elses account rather than on one of my own.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hmmm. dont recall that account.

However, do you by any chance know who was in the arianapowah account? That thing was huge like tudadar typically is, nice and early. Pwned my starting kd until he ended up in my tribe. :D

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I believe Ariana was not an alt, and only played W7 and W30 that I am aware of. I know she was good, but not sure exactly how good since she never played after that, and I was still a noob on W30. Or at least, a relative noob. W29 and W30 were the first two worlds I ever touched rank 1 on, but it wasn't till about a year or so later that I really got the early stages down to a science.

DeletedUser117534

Isn’t our forum the most boring forum ever?!
Who’s playing thread the only active one 4 weeks on. We can do better than this, who wants to start some drama ? :rolleyes:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Who’s playing thread the only active one 4 weeks on. We can do better than this, who wants to start some drama ? :rolleyes:
whats up nest. good to see you back and nosing around. :D

I believe Ariana was not an alt, and only played W7 and W30 that I am aware of. I know she was good, but not sure exactly how good since she never played after that, and I was still a noob on W30. Or at least, a relative noob. W29 and W30 were the first two worlds I ever touched rank 1 on, but it wasn't till about a year or so later that I really got the early stages down to a science.
Somehow we ended up with that account. Halfway through w30, some of us were dabbling in the start up science. I bet if i had really tried instead of being married to w30, i would have been much better. I was above average, it was when i was bigger than everyone around me i always got jumped. :D

I honestly enjoy the speed/competition of start up more than late game scenarios. the pay 2 win stuff ruins all that tho as far as im concerned.

DeletedUser117534

whats up nest. good to see you back and nosing around.

Yes I’m nosing a tiny bit.
The world is looking good so far, just everyone is so quiet. Looks like no one can be bothered with spilling some juice on externals.

DeletedUser117534

You should restart in the rim and play this world using pp you’ve earned in startup.
You’re not playing other worlds atm right?

DeletedUser118986

You should restart in the rim and play this world using pp you’ve earned in startup.

Every time I plan to pp farm I end up playing the world seriously and selling nothing. I could use some startup pp donations :D

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Actually I am playing a world on a different server. I would like to come back to .net , but I need to find a group with honor and willing to stick it out to the end .

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Actually I am playing a world on a different server. I would like to come back to .net , but I need to find a group with honor and willing to stick it out to the end .

This one is shaping up to become interesting. Every K has a couple solid groups, some foreign squads showed up too from different servers (mainly the Spanish armada), it’ll be interesting to see how they will perform

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Your mama wears army skates, and your tribe has really tacky outfits.