About some wars and diplomancy

• Thread starter Deleted User - 11347146
  • Start date

DeletedUser123507

You would have won last HP if you didn't trash talk yourself, I wonder if there is a lesson to be learnt...

0de987038eed58ce0e51a8845f9b1747.gif

Do not trash talk my boyfriend.

pellegrina

Reaction score
Eeeeeh the air on this forum is worse than a Brexit discussion :D :D

Chill guys - just play the game and enjoy yourselves :D

Personally, I would get more enjoyment out of travelling to London and trying to hit a certain ginger-haired US guy with a rotten tomato.....

DeletedUser119197

who posts on the forum that they purposely sabotage accounts... talk about low class

Not purposely, just a back up plan for me if they kick me off without apologising or telling me why or fighting/ sticking up for me :)

DeletedUser110019

Not purposely, just a back up plan for me if they kick me off without apologising or telling me why or fighting/ sticking up for me :)

you legit admit to the malice intentions... so don't even try I'm happy you didn't get to stick around its obvious you weren't on the account to help the account.

surprised you haven't been permabanned from tw for doing something so lowclass

Last edited:

DeletedUser119197

you legit admit to the malice intentions... so don't even try I'm happy you didn't get to stick around its obvious you weren't on the account to help the account.

surprised you haven't been permabanned from tw for doing something so lowclass

Weren’t around the help the account but first day and second and third day I logged on I made ops, took villages, sniped, defended and gave intel for them

Yeah true pal, I didn’t really help, yea my bad