Fixed Unknown device phone app

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
I've gotten a new phone recently. Samsung s9. Whenever i log into any account it registers it as 'unknown device' under push notification settings. I dont get any push notifications to my new phone in any way. Using the app itself is fine. Removing the device from being affiliated with the account then re-logging doesn't fix the issue. Going onto different worlds/different accounts gives me the same problem. Uninstalling app then reinstalling doesnt fix the issue. Any suggestions/advice appreciated @JawJaw

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
I've gotten a new phone recently. Samsung s9. Whenever i log into any account it registers it as 'unknown device' under push notification settings. I dont get any push notifications to my new phone in any way. Using the app itself is fine. Removing the device from being affiliated with the account then re-logging doesn't fix the issue. Going onto different worlds/different accounts gives me the same problem. Uninstalling app then reinstalling doesnt fix the issue. Any suggestions/advice appreciated @JawJaw

Hey, thanks!

This is currently a known issue and we are hoping it will be fixed soon!