PTV! declares on Watch! and !4U!

DeletedUser122858

@Saint Laurent you guys know that the MMan is more or less likely to abandon you’ll right? I mean look at his posts. He says you’ll are an unskilled tribe. Claims you’ll to be the losing tribe even though the war was still close. And also states that this was not his first abandonment and won’t be his last. Are you really going to take that chance? To let him grow on the other side and then abandon you’ll? I mean you can see how it affected 4U right? Imagine that they pull that on you guys. Start eating your backline players who have sent support to the front. I mean which player with honor or loyalty does that? Better act quickly before it’s too late.

My man, you keep saying this over and over again. I know I hurt you and your friends, I get that. Just take a chill pill and enjoy life. I will live or die by PTV for the rest of this world.

As I've stated a million times, this move wasn't to win the world, it was to get out of a mentally infuriating situation. I don't really understand when you will get that through your head. I don't care if I win this world as long as I'm losing with a group of players that I enjoy and respect. PTV fit that mold but 4U never have and never will.

Stonefaced

My man, you keep saying this over and over again. I know I hurt you and your friends, I get that. Just take a chill pill and enjoy life. I will live or die by PTV for the rest of this world.

As I've stated a million times, this move wasn't to win the world, it was to get out of a mentally infuriating situation. I don't really understand when you will get that through your head. I don't care if I win this world as long as I'm losing with a group of players that I enjoy and respect. PTV fit that mold but 4U never have and never will.
Haha shit man, I guess you still don't see it :p. Either way, only person I know in 4U is probably only leonel I noel. That's because we were in the same tribe together and I had to kick him and a few of his friends for the same reasons you claim. Not saying that to all the Balkans though, since most of them that were in my tribe are good players and some of them are good friends with me. I don't know anyone in 4U though. But you get a few know it all noobs, and yeah I kicked them for being idiots.
PS I'm just stirring the pot of shit that has been cooking man, got to make it interesting for me too. I had Exonroot for weeks by getting under his skin. Pretty sure he's still mad at me :D

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It's just a game man, learn to laugh a little. Don't be so tensed all the time. Just saying :p

For just a game, that's ironic considering all you have posted the last week. If it's just a game, why can't you stop bother what people do?

I have good fun, don't worry.

DeletedUser122858

Haha shit man, I guess you still don't see it :p. Either way, only person I know in 4U is probably only leonel I noel. That's because we were in the same tribe together and I had to kick him and a few of his friends for the same reasons you claim. Not saying that to all the Balkans though, since most of them that were in my tribe are good players and some of them are good friends with me. I don't know anyone in 4U though. But you get a few know it all noobs, and yeah I kicked them for being idiots.
PS I'm just stirring the pot of shit that has been cooking man, got to make it interesting for me too. I had Exonroot for weeks by getting under his skin. Pretty sure he's still mad at me :D

The thing is, I'm not mad at you, you just look dumb posting to a tribe that I'm part of leadership in to kick me when I'm obliterating the 4U noobs that I had been asking for weeks to get kicked.

Stonefaced

For just a game, that's ironic considering all you have posted the last week. If it's just a game, why can't you stop bother what people do?

I have good fun, don't worry.
Why can't I stop? Cause my nobles are still travelling to NF villages. Nothing else to do but sit and watch them walk :p
The thing is, I'm not mad at you, you just look dumb posting to a tribe that I'm part of leadership in to kick me when I'm obliterating the 4U noobs that I had been asking for weeks to get kicked.
Hahahaha how can I be dumb? when after all it's pissing you guys off, which I'm clearly getting under some of your skins. Yeah sure, you can post and say that I'm not. But think about it, who really is the dumb one? Me for posting dumb shit for my amusement or the lot of you that keeps posting back. You guys are like the jesters in the kings court. We call you out for amusement, and here you all are :D

Saint Laurent

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Why can't I stop? Cause my nobles are still travelling to NF villages. Nothing else to do but sit and watch them walk :p

Hahahaha how can I be dumb? when after all it's pissing you guys off, which I'm clearly getting under some of your skins. Yeah sure, you can post and say that I'm not. But think about it, who really is the dumb one? Me for posting dumb shit for my amusement or the lot of you that keeps posting back. You guys are like the jesters in the kings court. We call you out for amusement, and here you all are :D
Dont need to call out him in every message, you are no better since you leaked info from Death earlier.

Stonefaced

Dont need to call out him in every message, you are no better since you leaked info from Death earlier.
Hahahahaha why would I do that now? Death is so much better than PTV. We have crushed every single war and walked through it. And unlike your recent refugees, I pull my weight around here, supporting and attacking. You guys just got rank 1 tribe for what? like a day. Please explain why I would even consider it :p.
Like your players said, you'll are an unskilled tribe and the losing tribe. Only a fool would consider it.
Don't get ahead of yourself Death will always be Rank 1 unlike PTV that only had it for a day :D

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hahahahaha why would I do that now? Death is so much better than PTV. We have crushed every single war and walked through it. And unlike your recent refugees, I pull my weight around here, supporting and attacking. You guys just got rank 1 tribe for what? like a day. Please explain why I would even consider it :p.
Like your players said, you'll are an unskilled tribe and the losing tribe. Only a fool would consider it.
Don't get ahead of yourself Death will always be Rank 1 unlike PTV that only had it for a day :D

Damn, if there were someone who would write that, I'd at least hope it actually was one of the heavylifters in Death, and certainly not you.

1: ''You have crushed everything you have gone through''. Well you certainly did not crush anything, the only thing you have crushed is internals and small morale players. I guess other Death members can confirm that. Your support OD is also 25k, do you even send packets to the frontline? At least that's what i'd expect from a safe player like yourself. 6x plunderers? Damn that's great, yet not even 100 mill farmed? Are you micro farming for achievements? Damn thats low self esteem mate.

2: You write ''we'' like you have done a lot. I see from your conquerers, your OD and just in general your name as a whole. If it werent for your spam here on externals, I wouldn't have any chance to guess you were a player in Death, because you don't do anything. And bravo for sending nobles on NF, now that they have quit! I can see you haven't made any noblements on them thus far, so i'm just guessing you are all over those juicy inactive villages after Bob and the rest did the heavy lifting.

Death has long been the rank 1 tribe in points, but does points matter? Only in a fools head I guess. Death might always be rank 1, but dont celebrate like you are on the A team mate, you are just a lucky guy steamrolling through with some solid players.

You talk a big game, yet you havent shown anything at all this world. Talk less, play more. Piece of advice :)

NB: Stop writing to ur friends and co's to like your comments, its just funny, but whatever makes you feel good mate.

DeletedUser122681

Can you please for the sake of all players in Death, Council and Coplayers alike.. Just stop.
You're embarrassing us all...

Drop the bantering of PTV until you have any ground to stand on, they have survived thus far through massive inactivity issues and banned accounts. They've warred other tribes and played the diplomacy game excellent.
They've been our most humble ally from almost day 1 until now and you try to ruin all the respect we have had for eachother for what?
You're own amusement?

If you dont stop ill give you a warning IG.

// Council

Stonefaced

Damn, if there were someone who would write that, I'd at least hope it actually was one of the heavylifters in Death, and certainly not you.

1: ''You have crushed everything you have gone through''. Well you certainly did not crush anything, the only thing you have crushed is internals and small morale players. I guess other Death members can confirm that. Your support OD is also 25k, do you even send packets to the frontline? At least that's what i'd expect from a safe player like yourself. 6x plunderers? Damn that's great, yet not even 100 mill farmed? Are you micro farming for achievements? Damn thats low self esteem mate.

2: You write ''we'' like you have done a lot. I see from your conquerers, your OD and just in general your name as a whole. If it werent for your spam here on externals, I wouldn't have any chance to guess you were a player in Death, because you don't do anything. And bravo for sending nobles on NF, now that they have quit! I can see you haven't made any noblements on them thus far, so i'm just guessing you are all over those juicy inactive villages after Bob and the rest did the heavy lifting.

Death has long been the rank 1 tribe in points, but does points matter? Only in a fools head I guess. Death might always be rank 1, but dont celebrate like you are on the A team mate, you are just a lucky guy steamrolling through with some solid players.

You talk a big game, yet you havent shown anything at all this world. Talk less, play more. Piece of advice :)

NB: Stop writing to ur friends and co's to like your comments, its just funny, but whatever makes you feel good mate.
Haha damn man, I see you lost your shit :p
So let's break this down once again since you didn't understand what I explained to you earlier.
1. You mean the XSokkaX internal? That was just us cleaning up dead weight. Something you guys wouldn't know about since 4U did it for you. And don't act like you haven't taken more internals than me man. At least are ones are forced.
Small morale players? Absolutely since I am no where near the frontline until a few minutes ago when I capped an NF village, more to come.
And yeah I sent support to the frontlines, unfortunately echo didn't do much attacking. I hope you guys would. But considering how your war was going with 4U till the backstabbing happened, I doubt it.
6X plunderer on K with fewer barbs, and you only got 7X plunderer of the day and you're rank 10 on the world haha. Did you forget? we are a barb nobling tribe, that's what you'll call it. So barbs and looting is a little hard on this side of the world
PS I see you got offended by what I said by calling you a jester for you to lose your shit and take the time to find so much about me :p
Now that's low self esteem:D
2. Haha I can show you the reports of the amount of nukes, nobles and anti snipes I sent to NF, but hands down they are a better tribe than you guys who sniped my trains after the anti snipes landed. Looking forward to seeing you guys do that;)

And hahahaha sure I talk big. But how about you? such big talk from the rank 10 guy in the world who only took 2 4U villages. Damn you're an embarrassment :p
Also to get into Death, I earned it and to keep continuing to be in Death, I keep pulling my weight around. Being in Death takes more effort than being in PTV since there are a lot of dead weight in your tribe including you :D
I'm sorry that some people find my comments good enough to like it. Are you sad that people hardly like yours? Don't worry, I'll like your previous post to build your self esteem. Looks like you really need it;)

Stonefaced

Can you please for the sake of all players in Death, Council and Coplayers alike.. Just stop.
You're embarrassing us all...

Drop the bantering of PTV until you have any ground to stand on, they have survived thus far through massive inactivity issues and banned accounts. They've warred other tribes and played the diplomacy game excellent.
They've been our most humble ally from almost day 1 until now and you try to ruin all the respect we have had for eachother for what?
You're own amusement?

If you dont stop ill give you a warning IG.

// Council
Haha fine man, last post ;)

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You are such a clown, im suprised why Death havent forced internalled you yet.

You are right, Death is a great tribe with great players, sad players like you weaken their respect and humiliates them every single place you bring your stank.

As Duke in PTV, I know what I would certainly do if I had a clown like urself at every single external post.

Peace bro, good luck finishing off NF! You earned it

Saint Laurent

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Cant I talk shit too? :D

Nah, lets set the line there. Convo over

DeletedUser123128

None of this villages above got defended at all due to inactivity or ban, so the stats if you see passed them is 75-74 in our favour. SO YES, the war was even. Sure, you can say 4U dominated our banned player and inactive frontliners, but what would you guys have done when you have to face me, nugget or street (The biggest frontliners)? You have tried with some OP's but they have been shout down easily by us all the time so far.

With this logic I have never lost a war in my life even though i lost worlds :eek:

I do find it amazing how 4U was actually doing well against PTV while having 1/3 of their tribe as dead weight backline not helping at all..

Also PTV leadership, that you got some shady people to join you doesn't mean you have to start engaging in shady world politics now.

Saint Laurent

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
With this logic I have never lost a war in my life even though i lost worlds :eek:

I do find it amazing how 4U was actually doing well against PTV while having 1/3 of their tribe as dead weight backline not helping at all..

Also PTV leadership, that you got some shady people to join you doesn't mean you have to start engaging in shady world politics now.

It was the same for us tho, inactive backliners that does not contribute. So that evens up anyway. So that does not make it a great performance as you’re saying.