PTV! declares on Watch! and !4U!

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Why would you fight on the external if you are allies? And why the leaders allow this? Guess both of you think the rest of the map is down and already preparing against each other but if you start too soon a dark horse can arise. And why do I say this? Because it just looks sad. :(

Say Bye

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Everyone want to eat our remains :(

I never saw TakeNoPrisoners account on my incoming list between the fakes. But this means really nothing, I think you attacked the others. But in Death there are not too much players who puts the effort on the offenses, you have 8-10 solid players who playing heavily, the others are only ballasts or future internals when the frontline will freeze after you finish us, Echo and TRIBE. So I think Death should put more effort to the finals of W105, but I really respect your players, who are really fighting for the villages, not only coming for the free villages and making stat padding on their own war stats. And you said you got back the lead, but forgot to say you just recruitted SPQR. C'mon guys, head down, and continue what you started, and try to grow up next to the players who are really fighting in Death.

PS: please let me hold ar least one of my villages to noble every barbs on the rim :rolleyes:

EmoFish

Reaction score
It is funny to see that the only way PTV tought they could win against the balkans was to get spys in their tribe and then backstabb :( The rest of the world did know ~3weeks beforehand that there is gonna be a backstabb, so why didn't you guys just admit it from the start?

I hope that 4u wins, rooting 4 U <3

DeletedUser119533

It is funny to see that the only way PTV tought they could win against the balkans was to get spys in their tribe and then backstabb :( The rest of the world did know ~3weeks beforehand that there is gonna be a backstabb, so why didn't you guys just admit it from the start?

It was discussed back in February, not just 3 weeks ago.

Saint Laurent

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Alright, time to give some more info to the outsiders. Not many know this, but the 4U council tried to do exactly the same against PTV. Elmoo and ludi both contacted me on discord wanted mainly me and the other ptv members that has done well to join them. Can also say I was interested for a while cuz all of us in Ptv has gone thorugh shit none of you have like a big ban, way too many internals and activity problems. I was kept in the dark of the plan that 4U backliners would join us, so when they revealed the plans to me I choose to stay :)

So the difference between us and 4U is that we succeed to recruit 4U members, while 4U failed :)

EmoFish

Reaction score
62312668_2521240971267223_3970691535665627136_n.jpg

pjana

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So the difference between us and 4U is that we succeed to recruit 4U members, while 4U failed

you suceed to recruit garbage from 4u, there is the difference.

And you still out here, proudly saying that, when me and you know what happened on the discord chat, while you guys saw what mistake you made recruiting mman and the rest of guys..

shut up and play

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well we do shut up, it's you who constantly talk about this.

And it's true, its pretty doublemorale to complain about a backstab, when you wanted the same, only that it would turn in your favour - and now seeing it did not go in your favour you are all over it.

You wouldn't be so mad, if we backstabed 4U and PTV with you, then it would be fine I guess.