Magic the (hug) Gathering

DeletedUser45512

Dont come calling me worthless and sit there pretending like you did so much.

Or are you just jealous i am not stacking you this time?

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
Fred your half the player junior would be if he played a couple minutes a day, and you have a tenth of my OD on this world. You better just hope keith throws enough money into this event to internal you too, that would be the most you contributed on any world. Also why would i be jealous of a player people have to search for when he finally comments on the publics?

DeletedUser45512

Fred your half the player junior would be if he played a couple minutes a day, and you have a tenth of my OD on this world. You better just hope keith throws enough money into this event to internal you too, that would be the most you contributed on any world. Also why would i be jealous of a player people have to search for when he finally comments on the publics?

You just happy he gave you a free village at start up?

I have a tenth of your OD and started alot later then you did. Plus i dont get all my villages stacked by others when i get attacked. You flame me for sending D out though :D

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well you did completely eat other accounts around me, so stopping you from eating flip fully was a plus.

Guess it's too hard for you to mass eat when you can no longer see or get told about everyone's commands. Right crunchie?

flip2212

ab0182c354d8de27ad3fde7c4918bbac.jpg

DeletedUser122936

Big turtles.

Attachments

• 2F016C8B-2B71-47D0-A82C-3FDAABDE7DFF.png
    2F016C8B-2B71-47D0-A82C-3FDAABDE7DFF.png
    643.7 KB · Views: 36

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It's always nice when people make up definitions to suit their own agendas. Hey I'd probably have 1 DV too if there were absolutely zero threats in my main cluster. And you call us the huggers LOL!