PTV! declares on Watch! and !4U!

Demonknight

Reaction score
Well we do shut up, it's you who constantly talk about this.

And it's true, its pretty doublemorale to complain about a backstab, when you wanted the same, only that it would turn in your favour - and now seeing it did not go in your favour you are all over it.

You wouldn't be so mad, if we backstabed 4U and PTV with you, then it would be fine I guess.

A backstab is always low standard to do so

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Ofcourse, and that's understandable.

I'm just saying - It could have been different and then someone else would be mad too.

Either way, someone would get mad. It is what it is, can't be undone now.

DeletedUser123219

Ofcourse, and that's understandable.

I'm just saying - It could have been different and then someone else would be mad too.

Either way, someone would get mad. It is what it is, can't be undone now.
We re not mad. We Balkans can hold you and fight against you easily
we ve been trough worse on our servers
we are just dissapointed by your move, such a childish and not tactical decision :)

DeletedUser122858

I think the thing that people don't understand is that in our eyes, this wasn't a backstab.

We owed !4U! nothing. We never needed or received any support or nukes. We secured the backline on our own. They didn't provide us protection, we could have fought them at any time and been fine.
Their "top players" are sending nobles at me with defensive troops.

Like come on, let's be realistic here compared to talking and not backing it up. Do you realize I've been in this war for 2 weeks and I have more ODA than everyone on 4U aside from ludi and Joseph and I'm 11th in conquered villages? In 2 weeks compared to your 3 months? Yet, all we are attacking are "empty villages" that I guess are gifting magical ODA? Get a grip, guys.

You talk about us backstabbing, what about kicking mbobraj after he had done nothing wrong and then bringing him back and force internalling him to make sure Echo didn't get any of his villages? Or will you find a way to justify that because it's you doing the "backstabbing"?

DeletedUser123128

I think the thing that people don't understand is that in our eyes, this wasn't a backstab.

We owed !4U! nothing. We never needed or received any support or nukes. We secured the backline on our own. They didn't provide us protection, we could have fought them at any time and been fine.
Their "top players" are sending nobles at me with defensive troops.

Like come on, let's be realistic here compared to talking and not backing it up. Do you realize I've been in this war for 2 weeks and I have more ODA than everyone on 4U aside from ludi and Joseph and I'm 11th in conquered villages? In 2 weeks compared to your 3 months? Yet, all we are attacking are "empty villages" that I guess are gifting magical ODA? Get a grip, guys.

You talk about us backstabbing, what about kicking mbobraj after he had done nothing wrong and then bringing him back and force internalling him to make sure Echo didn't get any of his villages? Or will you find a way to justify that because it's you doing the "backstabbing"?

So in your eyes, joining the tribe your own tribe was at war with and have your group start capping villages the hour you join the enemy (not you, you waited a day as you were too busy internalling), is not a backstab?
Can you kindly explain your definition of a backstab?

They didn't provide us protection is what you say but earlier you said they would have rimmed you if you didn't join them, so technically they were protecting you from themselves because they kindly took you in.

You owed 4U nothing because they didn't send support to you or nuke for you?
In what universe should a tribe send defence or nukes from the core/front to the backline while at war with the rank 2 tribe at the time without any major threats in the backline?

You're saying 4U is doing a terrible job but you're strategically just as bad, you start an internal 2 days before the backstab and spend 120 nobles on Wordless, giving 4U the breathing room they need to solidify a front so they can last for a while instead of imploding immediately if you would have all gone for them full force. Instead your group is internalling and barbling, possibly a world losing choice right there champ.

TheBeatConductor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Imagine bragging about attacking a completely unprepared backline :D

DeletedUser122858

Imagine bragging about attacking a completely unprepared backline :D

I mean, I took like 4 villages the first day, the rest stsrted 5 days after we left. How much time do you need to prepare? Lol. Lack of preparation is no excuse. They had the troops in their villages otherwise I wouldn't have the ODA. They just have no clue how to properly use their troops.

pjana

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Do you realize I've been in this war for 2 weeks and I have more ODA than everyone on 4U aside from ludi and Joseph and I'm 11th in conquered villages? In 2 weeks compared to your 3 months? Yet, all we are attacking are "empty villages" that I guess are gifting magical ODA? Get a grip, guys.
In that case let me tell you something.

When you are attacking stacked villages all the time you can kill like 2k units with 1 nuke. With 10 nukes you kill around 20-25k units.
That's what me and the rest of the guys on the FL with ptv was facing everytime we had OP on them.
While you are attacking 'empty' villages, you kill 5k here, 8k there and you kill 20-25k units with 4 nukes. And you have 6 more nukes to send elsewhere to kill more troops.

Like for example, saint is at the top with only 4m ODA more than you, and he is fighting with us over 3 months. You want to call him bad player maybe? Because your point of view does say that.. If you are so good player, in 1-2 weeks, you managed to get 4m oda, while we needed like 2 months to do that, so with that rate you will get more and more oda, and will surpass saint in like 2 weeks, huh? Try to attack stacked villages with 150k troops in there, and we will see how your oda will grow.. It will grow, but poorly, and saint himself can say this, and prove this point.

You compare sending hundreds and hundreds of nukes on enemys villages, with you doing only 1 backstab OP. That only proves the point you donkey. I have sent like 300-400 nukes on PTV, and managed to get this 6m ODA, and you compare that with your 50-60 nukes in this backstab thing.. Saint himself has sent more than 400, and he only got 8m ODA, so understand what are you saying, and don't be a total idiot...

It just proves a point that you don't know anything about this game, and that you are just here seeking for atention from someone to give you.. Get your shit together and then talk big, because this isn't the way.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser122858

So in your eyes, joining the tribe your own tribe was at war with and have your group start capping villages the hour you join the enemy (not you, you waited a day as you were too busy internalling), is not a backstab?
Can you kindly explain your definition of a backstab?

They didn't provide us protection is what you say but earlier you said they would have rimmed you if you didn't join them, so technically they were protecting you from themselves because they kindly took you in.

You owed 4U nothing because they didn't send support to you or nuke for you?
In what universe should a tribe send defence or nukes from the core/front to the backline while at war with the rank 2 tribe at the time without any major threats in the backline?

You're saying 4U is doing a terrible job but you're strategically just as bad, you start an internal 2 days before the backstab and spend 120 nobles on Wordless, giving 4U the breathing room they need to solidify a front so they can last for a while instead of imploding immediately if you would have all gone for them full force. Instead your group is internalling and barbling, possibly a world losing choice right there champ.

I still have plenty of nobles and 4U would have nobled Wordless if I didn't, we didn't have an active enough player on it. Ideally I would have rather strictly nobled 4U but it didn't work out that way.

As I've stated here, I would love to win this world but I'm more just out to have fun, I've won worlds already. I think your perception of a backstab is kind of correct, I think joining the enemy could be considered a backstab.

With the amount of abuse we had to go through in 4U though, it just didn't feel that way to us. It's like an abusive relationship in real life. If someone is constantly abusing you mentally, is it a backstab to leave them for someone who treats you better?

I get that it could be considered a backstab because we joined the enemy but at the same time, I did try to approach Elmoo about just doing a merge instead but he takes days to respond normally. We had a time set up to meet and talk. I was there, he said he fell asleep and was busy the next few days. We just got tired of the lack of effort from leadership paired with the constant mental abuse from our own tribemates.

I wasn't even allowed in the discord yet I was supposed to put it all on the line for these guys? And no, I didn't get kicked out of discord because of "spying", it was because I disagreed with Millemonkey's mass recruitment and told him, which he considered to be negativity and ultimately banned me from the discord.

DeletedUser123128

You are right, continuing to VPN the account was just not working out.

At this point we're going in circles, honestly I'm just baffled by putting the blame on 4U while you admitted to never wanting to join them in the first place and never putting in the best effort to make the relationship work. This last part isn't just Mason, the rest is to blame for this as well.

It's like an abusive relationship in real life. If someone is constantly abusing you mentally,
This is a very dangerous comparison to make. Unless you are scared for life and need immediate attention to your mental health by a professional, never make this comparison again because it is extremely disrespectful and hurtful to actual victims.

DeletedUser122858

Most BS thing I've read in here for a while.

Welcome to tribal life with the Balkans!

On a serious note, enjoy the game guys, this is a fun time. Both sides dislike each other, there's some bad blood. It's a rivalry that is rare in TW any more.

All of us that moved are very happy in PTV and 4U appear to be happier as well so it worked out for all of us. I'm very much looking forward to the future, as are your guys. Best of luck :)