PTV! declares on Watch! and !4U!

DeletedUser123219

Yikes. Funny though, most Norwegians on this server is higher rank than you :cool:
There is no benefit in you being higher rank than him when you will finish this world with 0 points, or maybe with one village of 26points :)

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
There is no benefit in you being higher rank than him when you will finish this world with 0 points, or maybe with one village of 26points :)

Yikes. Quick triggerfinger bruv.

You like the guy who lurks on the externals to try and find a flame everytime someone writes something, lol.

I've not seen much of you, just seen a few bad trains when you attempted to noble Wordless when I was sitting with 0 troops. Also ur fangs, just a quick tip. Fanging to get my walls from 20-18 doesn't really hurt me at all, I built this stuff up under 24 hours, yet ur 200 rams take about 3-4 days to build. For next time, use cats and cat something meaningfull, such as farm :) I love cockyness and banter, but don't appreciate cockyness or banter if you don't follow it up..

Play then talk, dont talk then play. Words to live by

DeletedUser123219

Yikes. Quick triggerfinger bruv.

You like the guy who lurks on the externals to try and find a flame everytime someone writes something, lol.

I've not seen much of you, just seen a few bad trains when you attempted to noble Wordless when I was sitting with 0 troops. Also ur fangs, just a quick tip. Fanging to get my walls from 20-18 doesn't really hurt me at all, I built this stuff up under 24 hours, yet ur 200 rams take about 3-4 days to build. For next time, use cats and cat something meaningfull, such as farm :) I love cockyness and banter, but don't appreciate cockyness or banter if you don't follow it up..

Play then talk, dont talk then play. Words to live by
http://prntscr.com/o2cqbc

check this next time before u say I havent done much

sure but u have:rolleyes:

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I don't even have a position to do much harm. Except for long range nukes, yet somehow managed to get 4 villages.

We talked about this earlier mate, you really, really like your stats, I have lost count, is it around 10 times you show your war stats?

Well, congrats for being frontline with a shabby war stat vs banned & inactive players. ODA ofcourse skyrockets when you kill off inactive and banned stacks, espessially the caps. Have you even nobled any real player yet?

And also, ^^ I never said you never did much. I said I havent seen much of you, because you are too afraid to do anything ''risky''. The only thing i've experienced is your extremely poor train attempt at wordless + ur fangs against me. That's what i've seen, would love to expect more/see more when you have such a loud mouth.

If you want to pick a fight be real at least lol

DeletedUser123219

I don't even have a position to do much harm. Except for long range nukes, yet somehow managed to get 4 villages.

We talked about this earlier mate, you really, really like your stats, I have lost count, is it around 10 times you show your war stats?

Well, congrats for being frontline with a shabby war stat vs banned & inactive players. ODA ofcourse skyrockets when you kill off inactive and banned stacks, espessially the caps. Have you even nobled any real player yet?

And also, ^^ I never said you never did much. I said I havent seen much of you, because you are too afraid to do anything ''risky''. The only thing i've experienced is your extremely poor train attempt at wordless + ur fangs against me. That's what i've seen, would love to expect more/see more when you have such a loud mouth.

If you want to pick a fight be real at least lol

Yes I love my stats, at least I have something to show :D

not my fault that you dont have any real players in your tribe

I was just randomly sending trains on worldless cuz he was inactive, but if sniping my trains is your highest attainment on this world, I feel sorry for you :'D

ah yes fangs lol :'D, had two nukes that were not sent for OP, so wanted to use them in any way possible, didnt care much where and what I was sending

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
First time you can finally show something, great. I won't be a killjoy for ya, if you are so proud, then ill let you have it.

Well you definately haven't capped many villages spread out, its all from WNS. Paddi and Brian im guessing blindly?

Well random trains are random trains, never said I was proud, just that you should be emberrased for the poor effort - and same for the fangs. When you are a turtle with less than 1,5 mill points, 2 nukes are a lot. I'd save them for some real stuff if I were ya, maybe those two nukes could boost ur war stat even more!!

DeletedUser123219

First time you can finally show something, great. I won't be a killjoy for ya, if you are so proud, then ill let you have it.

Well you definately haven't capped many villages spread out, its all from WNS. Paddi and Brian im guessing blindly?

Well random trains are random trains, never said I was proud, just that you should be emberrased for the poor effort - and same for the fangs. When you are a turtle with less than 1,5 mill points, 2 nukes are a lot. I'd save them for some real stuff if I were ya, maybe those two nukes could boost ur war stat even more!!

wns, paddi and brian were or are your tribemates, if you dissociate from them and call them inactive noobs, thats none of my business, I was nobling red dots while u were and are a backliner

dont worry about my nukes, we ve got enough of them to cap ur villages in every op of ours, while u just send yours to commit suicide

I call your nukes kamikazee :'D

DeletedUser122858

wns, paddi and brian were or are your tribemates, if you dissociate from them and call them inactive noobs, thats none of my business, I was nobling red dots while u were and are a backliner

dont worry about my nukes, we ve got enough of them to cap ur villages in every op of ours, while u just send yours to commit suicide

I call your nukes kamikazee :'D

Wait, you didn't cap a single village off me despite your tribemates sending hundreds of nukes for you, yet you are here talking trash? I don't really understand lol

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
While waiting for PTV nukes, lets write some facts, instead of trashtalk

Stats from last 2 days. Looks like !4U!'s trash leadership found 2 more inactive banned guys

Side 1:
Tribes: !4U!
Side 2:
Tribes: PTV!, RGD

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 78
Side 2: 15
Difference: 63

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 620,711
Side 2: 121,211
Difference: 499,500

chart

Unfortunately, RGD tribe is not included in official war, so ODA/ODD comparison cant be made properly

PssS killed 2mil yesterday, making new record in a day. Well, that would be great if he managed to keep villages. Some of them yes, most of them, lost. Not great, not terrible :p

Luckily, his closest neighbor TheMMan was there to help, but he failed to break his highest daily supporter score. Probably too busy sniping 2 trains from Kid Cudi

mmmman.png

DeletedUser123219

dummy.png

Defender of the day

Defeat the most units in this world as the defender.

1.007.581 / 1.007.581
1.007.581 / 1.007.581
You're in the lead! The next best player has 925.712. Stay ahead until midnight to win this achievement.

Was this the best you could?