Magic the (hug) Gathering

DeletedUser122936

It's always nice when people make up definitions to suit their own agendas. Hey I'd probably have 1 DV too if there were absolutely zero threats in my main cluster. And you call us the huggers LOL!

They are just making some propaganda to make them look good on externals.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What's that Crunchie? A chat that's old? How interesting Crunchie, do show us more old screen shots of our chat from a few weeks ago. I do enjoy the nostalgia.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
can we please just stop having spellz join every war now and fix the stats so they dont get totally messed up T.T so stupid

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I invited them in the war but I guess they didn't see it before you declared. They really need to make the war interface better and allow us to merge wars together so that the stats aren't weird.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I invited them in the war but I guess they didn't see it before you declared. They really need to make the war interface better and allow us to merge wars together so that the stats aren't weird.

just the fact you have privs to do that is hilariouso_Oo_O

ab0182c354d8de27ad3fde7c4918bbac.jpg

c2d65c7b5c86469d807eef01bedd787f.png

got 100k stacks on the front and still looking like this can't beleive you're showing your face on this thread :D

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Imagine going after inactives and someone during their known offline times yet being too scared to go after all of an active person's villages who is 1/4th of your size

Math Debator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Imagine going after inactives and someone during their known offline times yet being too scared to go after all of an active person's villages who is 1/4th of your size

If the offline times are known, it is the fault of the tribe as a whole to not have established some sort of system for ensuring the weaknesses of their frontline accounts are not exploited by opponents. If an account is inactive, it is the fault of the tribe as a whole to not have done something to rectify this, be it establish a sitter regimen, find a new player, or recycle the account.

#sameoldcrapexcusesoneveryworld

flip2212

Sorry Crunsh, my ego isn't big enough to just hide because I'm losing in a game. You probably can't understand such a concept anyway ;)

Someone once said: Being an asshole is easy, tolerating one is not.

Bringing up stats won't kill my fun here :D:D that's an epic shitshow happenning here

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
He's just upset people are smarter than Magic/Angers leadership and know how to maneuver around stacks without recruiting them away. :rolleyes:

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh did you think I sent all my D to myself Crunchie? Wonder how my ODS is going up. You'd know right since your ODS score is...oh wait never mind.