O M G T H I S IS G O S S I P

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
K45 Supermerge to win the world.. everyone

Antz (aka. Antz & Who?) [Kirk the Wineman] and TDI ( 1/2 G.o.D & 1/2 *NM*+~SA~) [Lord Batan] has now merged, WHAT A SHOCK!?

Are they now they are capable of perhaps winning the K!?
Maybe they will win the war with a supermerge or as Kirk would call it: ''Skill and Resilliance'' vs. -CB-
Maybe they will do some stirring between them and Taxi about certain players using tribes as a shelter (Cause he killed every M'F' around him as of late, in his mind tho)
Maybe.. Who Knows? All I now fear is the ''FRENCH Conoisseur '' (Yeah thats what he calls himself nowadays)
Actually quite impressed how he went from talking about the british army so proud to be all french for a change but since he goes around calling me ''little napoleon'', I guess there is nothing for me to worry about..

Good luck Antman, don't push into the wrong A***, I mean the wrong direction.
Much love from yours truly Mr. ''Personal Vendetta''
--

Burp, now get this topic going infidels as im tired of a boring externals.

oh and btw..
TRUTH.jpg
R.I.P G.o.D
Use x3 (1).gif

Lord Batan,
I and the other half of G.o.D will avenge for all those who quit and got rimmed by your actions, which was the tribe your friend and you founded, as I took over cause of you stepping down and forced it on me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Meanwhile in K54 Vikings have opened couple of universities and are brainwashing kids with ideas of utopian happy hugging society, shared wealth and equality.
Wake up kids, you are only the internalling fuel for the ruling class. They will eat you one by one during mid game. If they hugged every tribe there is the barbs should feel very unsafe right now.

DeletedUser118708

Are they now they are capable of perhaps winning the K!?
8KTtscB.jpg

DeletedUser113795

eazy Rimed who ? what ? So far i destroy all your cockroaches that work with you. Tool spy scu*bag, and others. And only reson you still have your villages kid, is becous you are to far away from me to rim your tratior a**. And you using 3 tribes to work against me and still faly...skills are somthing you can˘t buy with your blabing mouth. NME tribe saved your main village with defance when Antz hamer you. Any n00b can survive when he gets help from left and right sides. You had a LOOOOT help from spys when in conflickt with my TDI tribe, we got betray by meany and yet you culdnt do nothing. Only think that was harm was my main nuke when tratior patriots told cryze wolf im not using him for acc siter so he attack like coverd he is when i was offline. Got no fair fight from your side not in 1 way. Ezay E using Cat,SHC and NME tribe to work against me, 3 tribes sending your tratior a** support, so pleas dont brag about any think, that s the only reason you still have your villages. Cat tribe is going down, you dont have a worth player there. Cryze Wolf has 13 villages and 10 from that are offensiv, lool. When op will ne done, he will be gone in 1 blow. Do cryze has skills ? yes he dos, is he smart ? no he is not.

DeletedUser122763

Meanwhile in K54 Vikings have opened couple of universities and are brainwashing kids with ideas of utopian happy hugging society, shared wealth and equality.
Wake up kids, you are only the internalling fuel for the ruling class. They will eat you one by one during mid game. If they hugged every tribe there is the barbs should feel very unsafe right now.
correction...vikings are not opened universities, End game tribe merge with vikings 7 days after w108 started vikings main ask me to make an academy, as name academy is very common in tw i suggested to Universities where we put inactive members main viking including me pushing universities member to the limit love them threat them as a real family as Vikings motto " do not expect to win this world! as IKEA rank 1 joker f rank4 , THG f rank 5 Vikings f only rank 19 but the universities member stepping up do their great job

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
eazy Rimed who ? what ? So far i destroy all your cockroaches that work with you. Tool spy scu*bag, and others. And only reson you still have your villages kid, is becous you are to far away from me to rim your tratior a**. And you using 3 tribes to work against me and still faly...skills are somthing you can˘t buy with your blabing mouth. NME tribe saved your main village with defance when Antz hamer you. Any n00b can survive when he gets help from left and right sides. You had a LOOOOT help from spys when in conflickt with my TDI tribe, we got betray by meany and yet you culdnt do nothing. Only think that was harm was my main nuke when tratior patriots told cryze wolf im not using him for acc siter so he attack like coverd he is when i was offline. Got no fair fight from your side not in 1 way. Ezay E using Cat,SHC and NME tribe to work against me, 3 tribes sending your tratior a** support, so pleas dont brag about any think, that s the only reason you still have your villages. Cat tribe is going down, you dont have a worth player there. Cryze Wolf has 13 villages and 10 from that are offensiv, lool. When op will ne done, he will be gone in 1 blow. Do cryze has skills ? yes he dos, is he smart ? no he is not.

Let's debunk this right here Batan cause ones again you just assume thing and can't really take anything into you from what I've said to you;

You (Lord Batan) haven't destroyed ''all cockroaches'' that has worked with me. You seem to forget that you are the guy leaving your own family in the first part. You wanna talk all big like you went solo, go ahead.. last time I checked Tool quit before you guys attacked him so basicly you weren't even up for a fight against him. Like I said.. you made people quit: You formed Legion with Hornybunny and and you turned on your own friends from council yourself twice and 3rd final you left the tribe to hug on Kirk.. which you did from the start. My question to you is why didnt you just join Antz from the start, you didn't believe in your tribe since you stepped down afterall.

I assume you can be right that I have been lucky, but you also seem to forget that I had a huge influence to many aswell and your actions were watched from many, spoken to many and i'm not the only guy adressing that issue. Don't sit here and call me a traitor when you betrayed what you founded, it's just sad.

You can talk big about usage, let's summarize you and I and what we used;
Lord Batan (You turned G.o.D to TDI, you used Antz, you are currently using SHC and last but not least you recruited N.W.A (which is former N.M players which also was in your opinion food and nothing more).

I for one had (G.o.D which stabbed by you made sure I could gather my trusted guys from G.o.D to CAT), this happened because again I had contacts as a diplomat and when given the time to explain they understood me and gave us a chance. You seem to forget you had diplomacy in G.o.D, forgotten it? I can answer it for you: Who? CAT and SHC was the alliances we had for seperate situations but combined, what was the reason for that Batan? Then I helped out NM main village and tried to give them a chance by reforming it to N.W.A, and yeah it failed but still many of the players were given other places rather then death as a farm and some of them still thanks me as this moment. Atleast I did not use them to my advantage, cause I never made it as a choice nor did I get the chance to do so, I'm not like crystalball.

That to me is does not sound so wicked but maybe for you cause your buds in Antz couldnt noble me.

Let me spell it out our threat in the K : T A X I
While you litteraly wasted so much time and now they have a free win, your bud Kirk could even make a fight with -CB- and now SHC is wasting their time because of it, ALL of it because of your direction, and for what? You being a grumpy egolad who didn't like the fact that I stepped up for something you pushed me to do.. which is duking.

I did not need any intel via TDI cause I never was attacked by TDI. but you dismissed and internaled your way up by killing some in TDI.. you litteraly recruited food for your own sake, the same guys you made a point of raging to me you did the same.. you are just a hypocrit.

You want to talk about betray? I guess no comment cause you are the biggest traitor I know in the game so far, your rep. is actually full of it.

The fact you took in Patroits is hillarius, he was loyal to you all the time, he didn't talk to any of us, in fact you wrote to me via. his account. He was sat 75 % of the time in G.o.D yet you took care of him and then you blame him for the failures or him leaving, maybe ask him about his thoughts of you merging TDI to Antz. Again, you should have just joined antz from the beginning not getting most of the orgins of the tribe into non-believers.

Again, what is it with you and unlogical fair fights, we were suppose to be together not against each other, yet you sit here thinking I was against you from the beginning.. I still have to remind you who you really were with from the beginning, and it wasn't your tribe, it was Antz.

You continue to cry over tribes going against you, but it looks to me that you did not do any diplomacy with them either, except for Antz, and they are in war because they cant behave. Then you join Antz and see they are at war, then Antz & SHC gets into an alliance thus the war then you join SHC, and why did you do that.. Because you want intel from the diplomacy between CAT and SHC.. You think im stupid but it's quite obvious.

If the CAT tribe is going down then SHC & Antz will also, all in the hands of Taxi so thank yourself for that.

Crazy will forever be a better player than you, you are just bitter he took my side and not yours after your disgrace actions.

KIRK.png

Fyi. 'little napoleon'' would never had 20/20 if people hated me, and they would if I was doing what you did, think about that Batan.

Tata Adest

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. You calling Megan not worth it? This hurts. Why are you saying such things? :(

DeletedUser113795

Eazy-E stop nebeling farms, a barb nobler. you relly are pathetick player. And how is Crazy Wolf better player then me ? By going 4:1 off ratio ? LOL. Only think Cryze did was attack sneky when i was a sleep with intel from tratior. When i was online he lost nukes attacking me.

And about Tool....my first atempt was snipe so ether he was online or patriot told cryze about train becous i seen he snipe it...fu*k9ing tratior. I destroy tool like a noob he is, then i destroy
champ of the world who is same sneky bastred working with you to take my claim when it was empty, so i destroy all his defance and took my village back. I destroy your NME tribe that you tok ower with recrtuing noobs in my tribe. Btw that noobs saved you from rim with there defance

About me left tribe to hug Kirk..nop i left tribe becous i hate you. You are worst kinde of sc*m there is. I give you duke and you refus to give it back. That s why i left. I cant be lead by a n00b who hug all and recrut food. Only think you can do kid is being a manipulator who can turn words, that s your best skill and i hate people like that. They push them self to the top with lies and manipulation not with game skills.

Shc recut me, i didnt ask to join. So yes you are stupid, sorry :D They can see skiled player, so no using them, they can only use me for sniping and back timing enemy.

hulijaa Jun 18, 18:51
why leave antz?

Lord Batan Jun 18, 18:54
becous Kirk is idi*t. he tray to force me to send defance to frontline and lave me open duck to cryze wolf

hulijaa Jun 18, 18:54
so u are getting nobled or what

Lord Batan Jun 18, 18:55
lol no. who will tuch me ? guys near me are my frends

hulijaa Jun 18, 18:55
otherwise, i will give you an invite if you are interested, we need you now mate. i will never force you to do such a thing, maybe ask you to do that but not force lol

Kirk war with CB that his problem not my, he recrut food and he got war becous of that and it suits him right not to know when to back down. There are 2 thinks i always hate whrn playing with Kirk and that is recrtuing small, bad active noobs and not having sance for this game logic. He cant see a big picture. Never less i consider him frend out side of tribe wars but i cant be part of his tribe, he cant lead tribe in rigth direkcion, just you cant. How did you win world is a mistery to me. problay with huging and lies, manipulating people. With your barb nobeling skills sure not.