PTV! declares on Watch! and !4U!

DeletedUser123187

Fun to read that 4u players still complaining after months away from 105 haha:D

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
4U members using PM's to check if PTV members are online. Pathetic... :rolleyes:

ssss.png

aaaaa.png

Street, just the hint how to use PM's properly

DeletedUser118971

Ptv dropping in points!
The one and only second best on the world saint Laurent is now without a tribe. Did mman Have anything to do with this? Did he decide enough was enough and left the tribe because of him?
Wow death are now in the lead, I saw that cheeky recruitment from spqr.
Give us intel on the situation!

May 4u live 4ever

#amimissingsomethingorbeingplainretarted

Last edited by a moderator:

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ptv dropping in points!
The one and only second best on the world saint Laurent is now without a tribe. Did mman Have anything to do with this? Did he decide enough was enough and left the tribe because of him?
Wow death are now in the lead.
Give us intel on the situation!

#amimissingsomethingorbeingplainretarted
IDK what is happening there, but I think he had his reasons to leave the tribe.
I think that he couldn't handle all the things what TheMMan is giving now for PTV just like he gave for 4U, but we didn't respected him

DeletedUser122858

Hi everyone. I know, I know. The backstabber traitor is back to bring chaos to the forums. :mad:

In all seriousness, I've played my last minute on this world. It's been a chaotic world and with the recent events, any more time spent here seems pointless.

To 4U, I apologize if I hurt you guys. At the end of the day, it's just a game and I hope you guys don't bash me too hard on here but hey, this is your chance to do it if you want to.

Best of luck to everyone here!

-Mason

DeletedUser123219

Hi everyone. I know, I know. The backstabber traitor is back to bring chaos to the forums. :mad:

In all seriousness, I've played my last minute on this world. It's been a chaotic world and with the recent events, any more time spent here seems pointless.

To 4U, I apologize if I hurt you guys. At the end of the day, it's just a game and I hope you guys don't bash me too hard on here but hey, this is your chance to do it if you want to.

-Mason
I tould you your time was going to come :)
You have come to an end my friend, backstabbers always do

DeletedUser123223

Well this kinda backfired on you guys, you lost your honor by betraying your tribe in the middle of a war we were winning, and now you lose the world with your stupid decision. You talk about not getting support from 4U while nobling noob 2 mil tribe on the rim, you even got some of our nukes to help you finish them more quickly. And we even forgave you for spying for PTV, left you in the tribe.. You and your band of traitors did very little to help us with PTV, most of you didnt send a single packet of deff units to our frontline and you still think you are right in this situation. You were maybe hoping we would implode after the backstab, but we just got a bigger reason to fight, and as everyone can see you cant do sht to us, even with that dishonorable move. I just feel sad about not having a nice endgame war with the north, but with players like you we would probably have 0 chance.

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
Well this kinda backfired on you guys, you lost your honor by betraying your tribe in the middle of a war we were winning, and now you lose the world with your stupid decision. You talk about not getting support from 4U while nobling noob 2 mil tribe on the rim, you even got some of our nukes to help you finish them more quickly. And we even forgave you for spying for PTV, left you in the tribe.. You and your band of traitors did very little to help us with PTV, most of you didnt send a single packet of deff units to our frontline and you still think you are right in this situation. You were maybe hoping we would implode after the backstab, but we just got a bigger reason to fight, and as everyone can see you cant do sht to us, even with that dishonorable move. I just feel sad about not having a nice endgame war with the north, but with players like you we would probably have 0 chance.

Feel so sad for u guys. That people like him run like a chicken. But good that karma coming back.

DeletedUser120518

-Mason

The grass looked greener on the other side ay?
Classic.

You said you were loyal to your friends, yet you abandon them already?

Get one op against you, get catted a little, one account drops the sit and loses 30 vills because no one was around to take it and you wanna quit.

PTV refused to work with Echo, so Echo ended up working against PTV and you flame them for it while they were left no other choice.
Didn't you call Echo your friends as well? Mad about them actually playing the game in the situation PTV left them instead of doing nothing and letting PTV/Death win?

Imagine backstabbing your tribe with the friends you're loyal to, taking 122 out of the 187 Worldless internals and then quitting afterwards.
If you really cared about your friends you wouldn't have taken those internals if you were gonna quit this easy, or realised they invested a lot in you and you're just majorly letting them down.

Have some mental strength and play the game and give this world the fight it deserves instead of taking the easy way out.

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The grass looked greener on the other side ay?
Classic.

You said you were loyal to your friends, yet you abandon them already?

Get one op against you, get catted a little, one account drops the sit and loses 30 vills because no one was around to take it and you wanna quit.

PTV refused to work with Echo, so Echo ended up working against PTV and you flame them for it while they were left no other choice.
Didn't you call Echo your friends as well? Mad about them actually playing the game in the situation PTV left them instead of doing nothing and letting PTV/Death win?

Imagine backstabbing your tribe with the friends you're loyal to, taking 122 out of the 187 Worldless internals and then quitting afterwards.
If you really cared about your friends you wouldn't have taken those internals if you were gonna quit this easy, or realised they invested a lot in you and you're just majorly letting them down.

Have some mental strength and play the game and give this world the fight it deserves instead of taking the easy way out.

the easiest way is to give up. We had time when we were about to mass delete, but we kept fighting, and now, Im glad we didnt give up

But thats probably mentality of the player. Those who fought from day 1 are familiar with constant pressure, and they wont delete after couple of fangs

pjana

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

-Mason
I have only one thing to say and it's kinda like advice to you regarding all of your effort and being on this world.

Delete your account. If you want hate to stop, as the owner of the account, you take full responsibilty for actions that were made by your account. Now we all see that ptv has no chance, and that is the main reason why you leaving. I was told you didn't like that echo doesn't want to work with you against us, so that may be the reason also why you are leaving. My advice to you all, delete your accounts, you made a mistake, now deal with it like a man, like we did. We did act like a crybabies for a brief moment, but we just needed a day or two to get out sht together and start playing serious again. Sooner or later your time will come, we will OP you over and over again, slowly you will leave, it's easier like this, knowing you had mistaked that costs us a lot on this world, now its up to you. I just had that in my head when I first read this comment, and wanted to adress it. Ofc your guys destiny is to get that rr, sooner or later, you can fight but you can't win anymore, and that was the fact for the rest of the remaining world when you did your thing and left us, we are stubborn balkans, we will hit a wall 100 times, but 101 time it will break.

Have a nice day, good luck in your life, I wish you all the best, in RL and on this game in the next worlds you will play, just remember, next time play for the tribe, don't try to act like a leader when you already have one who is leading the tribe.. And yeah, good luck gg