PTV! declares on Watch! and !4U!

DeletedUser118971

Seems like the wind has gone in favour for death, who are about to own 2 full k’s soon then half the world next, probs in the next month or 2....

Will Ptv and 4u call it quits to keep up?

#cananytribekeepupnow?

DeletedUser123219

Our jobe will be done soon, backstabbers will be restarted and PTV will be dead ( I mean its already dead, but officially )

DeletedUser120609

Seems like the wind has gone in favour for death, who are about to own 2 full k’s soon then half the world next, probs in the next month or 2....

Will Ptv and 4u call it quits to keep up?

#cananytribekeepupnow?

PTV tried pulling off a power move. And hoped 4U would crumble when they did. It failed because they sided with the wrong half of 4U. Imagine if they had sided with the other half of 4U then we would have an interesting end to the world. Now they get to reap what they sowed.

4U have a reason for fighting on. To make sure those who tried to destroy us are 'dealt with'.

What reason do PTV have for fighting on? they already have problems with keeping their accounts active and that is when they had a chance to win the world. Now that hope is gone how many more will go (I mean what's the point in investing so much time into a losing game - can't blame them really)

If you want to see how to pull off a power move PTV then learn from what you have just seen from Death.

Some people just want to watch the world burn.

P.S. Mman I must say I am a little disappointed in your decision to stop playing. After all your talk about not wanting to win the world and that all you wanted was a great group of people to play the game with, now that you found that I would have thought you would have fought on to help your new tribe. After everything it has cost them to side with you it might have been nice if you repaid the faith. (I assume there is something going on behind the scenes which has made the game and the new group you have found not fun anymore). I was impressed that you offered 4U an apology. Regardless of what has happened within the game I wish you all the best IRL.

DeletedUser122858

PTV tried pulling off a power move. And hoped 4U would crumble when they did. It failed because they sided with the wrong half of 4U. Imagine if they had sided with the other half of 4U then we would have an interesting end to the world. Now they get to reap what they sowed.

4U have a reason for fighting on. To make sure those who tried to destroy us are 'dealt with'.

What reason do PTV have for fighting on? they already have problems with keeping their accounts active and that is when they had a chance to win the world. Now that hope is gone how many more will go (I mean what's the point in investing so much time into a losing game - can't blame them really)

If you want to see how to pull off a power move PTV then learn from what you have just seen from Death.

Some people just want to watch the world burn.

P.S. Mman I must say I am a little disappointed in your decision to stop playing. After all your talk about not wanting to win the world and that all you wanted was a great group of people to play the game with, now that you found that I would have thought you would have fought on to help your new tribe. After everything it has cost them to side with you it might have been nice if you repaid the faith. (I assume there is something going on behind the scenes which has made the game and the new group you have found not fun anymore). I was impressed that you offered 4U an apology. Regardless of what has happened within the game I wish you all the best IRL.

There's a lot about my life that you don't know about and if you did, you would understand my reasoning. I love the crew in PTV but being realistic, it's the entire world versus PTV at this point so there's just no point in wasting time. Echo have been stacking 4U, Death dropped diplo so they could attack us with 4U and Echo in 15 days, it's just the exact reason why tribal wars is a dying game unfortunately.

I've been in a really bad mental state in real life for a while because of this world. I won't go into details but some of the things said about me have pushed me on the verge of not being here any longer. I'm just happy for this world to be over as these last two days not playing, I've already made improvements to my mental health in the real life. Although my move was frowned upon by the Balkans and considered to be backstabbing, I do think they can be a bit harsh at times and really attack your character. I don't think they understand what some people have been through in their life and how harmful words effect them.

Regardless, as I said before, I really wish everyone here a lot of luck. I don't plan on playing another world, this was my last one. I'm not cut out for this game.

DeletedUser123219

There's a lot about my life that you don't know about and if you did, you would understand my reasoning. I love the crew in PTV but being realistic, it's the entire world versus PTV at this point so there's just no point in wasting time. Echo have been stacking 4U, Death dropped diplo so they could attack us with 4U and Echo in 15 days, it's just the exact reason why tribal wars is a dying game unfortunately.

I've been in a really bad mental state in real life for a while because of this world. I won't go into details but some of the things said about me have pushed me on the verge of not being here any longer. I'm just happy for this world to be over as these last two days not playing, I've already made improvements to my mental health in the real life. Although my move was frowned upon by the Balkans and considered to be backstabbing, I do think they can be a bit harsh at times and really attack your character. I don't think they understand what some people have been through in their life and how harmful words effect them.

Regardless, as I said before, I really wish everyone here a lot of luck. I don't plan on playing another world, this was my last one. I'm not cut out for this game.
so tribal wars is a dying game because everyone is against you, but it is not a dying game because you backstabbed your tribemates

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

DeletedUser122858

so tribal wars is a dying game because everyone is against you, but it is not a dying game because you backstabbed your tribemates

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I more meant its a dying game because the meta has changed from hard work and big wars to mass barbling and merging to win. I know you cherry pick any type of criticism you can find though so I would expect nothing less. To each their own.

DeletedUser118708

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Very cool post, thanks for sharing with the class