PTV! declares on Watch! and !4U!

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I more meant its a dying game because the meta has changed from hard work and big wars to mass barbling and merging to win. I know you cherry pick any type of criticism you can find though so I would expect nothing less. To each their own.

Death was ready to fight all the way, and face off PTV in an endgame war. We had a deal where we were to fight echo and them fight 4u and later on we would fight north vs south.

PTV was then the tribe who merged, not death. PTV made changes in the deal and what should death do then, sit back and relax?
“Oh they are doing a thing where they could be potentially much stronger than us, hey let’s do nothing about it”.

Now I have no bad blood against any in PTV, (despite SL having that awesome picture of me for months) but blaming current meta is not the thing here. PTV doing an diplomatic move and death doing anothert diplomatic move to counter, that’s what have been going on

Last edited:

DeletedUser123223

There's a lot about my life that you don't know about and if you did, you would understand my reasoning. I love the crew in PTV but being realistic, it's the entire world versus PTV at this point so there's just no point in wasting time. Echo have been stacking 4U, Death dropped diplo so they could attack us with 4U and Echo in 15 days, it's just the exact reason why tribal wars is a dying game unfortunately.

I've been in a really bad mental state in real life for a while because of this world. I won't go into details but some of the things said about me have pushed me on the verge of not being here any longer. I'm just happy for this world to be over as these last two days not playing, I've already made improvements to my mental health in the real life. Although my move was frowned upon by the Balkans and considered to be backstabbing, I do think they can be a bit harsh at times and really attack your character. I don't think they understand what some people have been through in their life and how harmful words effect them.

Regardless, as I said before, I really wish everyone here a lot of luck. I don't plan on playing another world, this was my last one. I'm not cut out for this game.

Everyone has some shit to deal with in RL, we can all understand that. Nobody has a perfect situation.. I can at least respect you as a person because you apologized. If you are really leaving TW, all I can say is good luck in RL, hope you resolve your troubles. Cheers

DeletedUser120609

Everyone has some shit to deal with in RL, we can all understand that. Nobody has a perfect situation.. I can at least respect you as a person because you apologized. If you are really leaving TW, all I can say is good luck in RL, hope you resolve your troubles. Cheers

Well said.

DeletedUser123219

He shouldnt mix his rl with tw as he already said multiple times that this is just a game
what kind of a person says that the reason he backstabbed us is because he is having some problems in rl
quit the game then dude

DeletedUser122858

Death was ready to fight all the way, and face off PTV in an endgame war. We had a deal where we were to fight echo and them fight 4u and later on we would fight north vs south.

PTV was then the tribe who merged, not death. PTV made changes in the deal and what should death do then, sit back and relax?
“Oh they are doing a thing where they could be potentially much stronger than us, hey let’s do nothing about it”.

Now I have no bad blood against any in PTV, (despite SL having that awesome picture of me for months) but blaming current meta is not the thing here. PTV doing an diplomatic move and death doing anothert diplomatic move to counter, that’s what have been going on

We both know that's not the truth. You guys merging in Echo was completely fair as they fit your half of the world and it was in response to us joining PTV but we all know you had this planned all along.

We heard from multiple people that you guys weren't intending on a 50/50 end game war and as much as I wanted to trust halo, things just weren't adding up. The tribe you were merging in sent defense to 4U to hurt us, and once Saint left your reasoning for dropping our diplo was because you are scared of 4U gaining ground?

If that's the case, why not just take out 4U with us? Instead you want to split our villages with them? That doesn't make sense to me. I've heard from multiple people that they knew you guys intended to drop the diplo far before you guys actually dropped it. And Halo dropping out of leadership was the cherry on top. Maybe he felt some guilt for leading us on? It's a bit odd he would put all this work into the world and then just drop out of leadership when the world is won. I don't think it was a coincidence.

To each their own but I'm confident in saying Death never intended on a 50/50 war to end the world. There's just so much evidence against it and nothing in my eyes that really shows you guys had any intention of warring us fairly instead of gangbanging us when the opportunity arose.

Backen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We both know that's not the truth. You guys merging in Echo was completely fair as they fit your half of the world and it was in response to us joining PTV but we all know you had this planned all along.

We heard from multiple people that you guys weren't intending on a 50/50 end game war and as much as I wanted to trust halo, things just weren't adding up. The tribe you were merging in sent defense to 4U to hurt us, and once Saint left your reasoning for dropping our diplo was because you are scared of 4U gaining ground?

If that's the case, why not just take out 4U with us? Instead you want to split our villages with them? That doesn't make sense to me. I've heard from multiple people that they knew you guys intended to drop the diplo far before you guys actually dropped it. And Halo dropping out of leadership was the cherry on top. Maybe he felt some guilt for leading us on? It's a bit odd he would put all this work into the world and then just drop out of leadership when the world is won. I don't think it was a coincidence.

To each their own but I'm confident in saying Death never intended on a 50/50 war to end the world. There's just so much evidence against it and nothing in my eyes that really shows you guys had any intention of warring us fairly instead of gangbanging us when the opportunity arose.

Man you're as stupid as you're bad at the game.

halo3rules247

Note that I hardly ever read externals but someone told me to check this out so here is my response to this.

First, as I have told you privately before, everything Abel said is what happened yet you refuse to believe and twist everything to make it more convenient for you.

Second, I’ve been honest with you but if you still intend on dragging our name through the mud publicly when we have tried our best to keep this relationship up the whole world and it’s been a good relationship, I will respond in kind. Much credit to Hybris for trying to salvage a sinking ship, I have the utmost respect for him. For you however Mann, I feel like I treated you well yet you insist on seeing the worst possible, most negative, and come up with the most insane conjectures with little evidence besides heresay of what deaths intention may or may not be, which I was truthful about this whole time to the best of my knowledge. I received this 4 days before PTV did in fact implode...

M9PNIAk_d.jpg

I imagine that if I had said yes Mann would still be playing. Let that sink in everyone.

Lastly, the reason we are breaking diplo with PTV is so 4u doesn’t gain too much ground and perhaps a semblance of an end game war which is what we’ve wanted the whole time will come to fruition. Mman, go sort your real life stuff and forget about TW and quit posting. Best of luck lads.

Last edited:

DeletedUser122681

You guys merging in Echo was completely fair as they fit your half of the world and it was in response to us joining PTV but we all know you had this planned all along.

Wow... Just simply Wow!

This confidence, where does it come from???

"Planned all along". As the acting duke of Death (although we have a council where each have their own role as equal) Im a little baffled by this load of crap..
We in Death first learnt about the upcoming merge of PTV / U4 3½ - 4 weeks prior to it happening. We got hints but dismissed it as there were nothing we could do about that anyway. We also didnt know if it was 1 acc or more. So we continued, business as usual.
1 week before the merge happened we got word of it again and that it was going down soon. Now we also learnt that half the U4 tribe was jumping over.

Literally the day after I contacted ECHO members if they were interested in playing on with us or if they'd rather go down fighting.

SO HOW THE QUACK WAS THIS PLANNED ALL ALONG?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

Where is the evidence you so speak of claiming we would drop the diplo when it would suit us best?
I dare you to find any credible person saying anything about dropping the diplo before you merged rank 2 and rank 3 into 1.
And by Credible i mean anyone on our Council.
Anyone outside has no authority and zero credibility when it comes to the diplomacy and you should know that.

So bring it, give me some evidence of this bs!

We had a plan together with PTV.
Race to the west and whoever finish first will help the other side out.
NATURALLY 1 side would get ahead and have an advantage, but to claim that our goal wasnt 50/50 is so wrong. You join PTV for 2 weeks and suddenly you know everything between PTV and DEATH? No you know MORE than the leaders of the 2 tribes?!?!?! This plan was made almost from the start of the world, we talking 4 months ago lmao..
Now ill raise you this ->
We had a good fight with ECHO, they dropped a lot of front and we were winning the race Yes! But ECHO still had 23M points if you'd count TRIBE and they were getting organized as you made your merge.
You had a good fight with PTV (while in U4) 35M to 36M if I remember correctly. U4 was the underdog and yet beating PTV.
SUDDENLY half the tribe just jumps into the other.. You mean to tell us that we should simply ignore that? A power move that clearly stated: We are done fighting east to west, lets dominate all of South and start prepping.

Ontop of this move we hear from U4 that they will barb if they dont get any help. So the remaining 15M or something would be eaten quicker than in 2 weeks from your part while we'd still be fighting 23M of actively resisting players.

You made the move and we responded in kind, its that simple and I just cant understand how you could ever try and pin this on us.

IDC if I get banned for this, but kindly leave this game and never return...

A big shoutout to Hybris staying true to PTV through all the hardships!

// GLenn

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Boring world..

Regardless of this - Despite every controversies and such, please be friendly we are all human afterall and this is just a game.

I agree banter and flames are fun, but obviously it's enough now. TheMman says a few things that perhaps comes out the wrong way and have done things that some people react to- but it doesn't make him a bad human being afterall. He made a choice, which I bet many people have done over their tw lives and just totally hammering him down isn't cool.

I can understand certain are mad, furious etc but let's keep it chill.

Peace

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
half the tribe just jumps into the other

points jumped, but most of the skill remained in 4U, and that was the problem

Agree with Hybris, hard world to play

We do not judge MMans decisions here, but his contradictory speech

My guys are tired of this all, constant pressure, lack of mental strength, jumping ships, poor acting. I think we showed how to fight surrounded by 3 sides, how to fight for the tribe and blood brothers, how to defend against OP and kick ass with 250 nukes OP...

It was mostly a fair game, and all other leaders were fair, despite doing some mistakes. I had a decent conversations with Barzy, Hybris, Halo, DJ heaven... we talked about random stuff, having fun, trying to make best for our tribes, and thats something this world can be proud of

DeletedUser123219

Boring world..

Regardless of this - Despite every controversies and such, please be friendly we are all human afterall and this is just a game.

I agree banter and flames are fun, but obviously it's enough now. TheMman says a few things that perhaps comes out the wrong way and have done things that some people react to- but it doesn't make him a bad human being afterall. He made a choice, which I bet many people have done over their tw lives and just totally hammering him down isn't cool.

I can understand certain are mad, furious etc but let's keep it chill.

Peace
I ve been playing TW for the past 9 years, and I have never ever backstabbed anyone, especially not my tribe
I have lost many worlds on croatian servers staying in a worse tribe even though I was in the top

This is just a game it is true, and I am not psychologically hurt by TheMann, I dont care about him, but I will not show any sympathy towards rats like him
You gotta show respect and honor your word even in a game like this
He is a boot licker going anywhere that can suit him better

He better changes his nicknames for the following worlds, cuz we will hunt him whenever we see him

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I ve been playing TW for the past 9 years, and I have never ever backstabbed anyone, especially not my tribe
I have lost many worlds on croatian servers staying in a worse tribe even though I was in the top

This is just a game it is true, and I am not psychologically hurt by TheMann, I dont care about him, but I will not show any sympathy towards rats like him
You gotta show respect and honor your word even in a game like this
He is a boot licker going anywhere that can suit him better

He better changes his nicknames for the following worlds, cuz we will hunt him whenever we see him

I never asked for your sympathy. But spare the insults as he wrote he has had a hard time IRL. I could be ''mad'' at him for quitting or for writing stuff to Halo, like he showed.

Nah - It is what it is, i'm not mad, you can be mad for all you want, it's understandable under the circumstances - but please just cool off a bit