Rawr (M106 Memes)

• Thread starter Deleted User - 8912639
  • Start date

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Your new tribemates tried just that, kid. Maybe you can give them some training how to rim someone, I mean you barely talk about anything else.

why would i even take your villages, they are all dirty and disgusting
2x

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
go back to nobling your barbs there my friend, if nobling every gray dot on the map counts as "doing something" then i will pass

DeletedUser121430

1*oUnzg5gp1OPlBP01Npgc0w.jpeg

We have now come to the conclusion that VS / TP is now capable of sending nobles past *GT in order to form a new "wall" for roman lmao
Glad to see that some are with the program .... regardless of how slow they are

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
1*oUnzg5gp1OPlBP01Npgc0w.jpeg

We have now come to the conclusion that VS / TP is now capable of sending nobles past *GT in order to form a new "wall" for roman lmao
Glad to see that some are with the program .... regardless of how slow they are

Don't be a meanie :eek:

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
TP hasn’t done anything yet, I think our fight with them will be a good one. Although I’m glad my Timothy mus acc is so backline I’m a bit scared of TP’s big accounts

DeletedUser121430

TP hasn’t done anything yet, I think our fight with them will be a good one. Although I’m glad my Timothy mus acc is so backline I’m a bit scared of TP’s big accounts
Dunder crush all n00b

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score

True dont worry James will be rimmed before u wake up.

Jorgy

>Calls people who actually know how to play the game noobs
>Backline player but is scared of "TP's big accounts"

Im sorry but how did they let you into UNI? Your closest village to TP is 23 fields away (yes i counted) and most of your vills are out on the rim without a worry in the world and you are actually saying youre scared o_O