Now You Know Too

DeletedUser122494

HAIL never had any incoming attacks? What makes you say that? You think DT north was just sitting pretty doing nothing? HAIL members defended ops of DT with their own troops. You sit in the south complaining of stacks and support even for your midline villages and expected them stacked. Yet, when HAIL members asked for front line to be stacked we had people like KingLo send less than a DV and then threaten us that he will pull them. Oh no, not less than a DV, please do not do that.

HAIL players that ended up losing villages and their accounts in the war were those that got tired of basically being segregated by TFBS council and expected to fend for themselves. The core of TFBS is crying for stacks when they need but HAIL cannot get even 30 DV when asked and told to figure it out or better yet, contact Lerf to get the stacks because you know he is the spokesperson for ANTI accounts. That was TFBS councils way of getting anything done by ANTI accounts, and even then nothing occurred. Only one council member of TFBS saw that to be a problem and that was Rezzo. He tried to bridge the gap but even then TFBS council couldn't even keep track of what other members were saying.

Custer talks about OD rankings, of course your ODD is going to be high when you get support before a DT op lands to stack all nukes and smash. When Varika asked for the exact same thing because they spotted the land time over 50 hours ahead of time, TFBS core members said, "huh? stack and stop an entire op of DT in the north? That is a stupid idea, why would you ever do that??????" Derp because that was yourself saying that too Custer in TFBS Skype chat which led to the first occurrence of seeing the irony in the way TFBS worked.

Why bother staying in TFBS and put up with crap like that and be unappreciated? Over and over, HAIL members got shit on by TFBS core players with the exception of Evocablepanic who was genuinely working with HAIL accounts and playing a team game. With the exception of that one account, and of Rezzo for trying, rest of you just thought of HAIL as a bastard child. So now why are you complaining so much that we have left? If you are not going to appreciate people in real life, do they stick around? Nobody plays this game to be undermined and then told to meatshield for you while you "take out Masters in 6 weeks."

You got this without HAIL accounts right? Well, there you go. Boast your OD numbers. Boast your skills. Boast how much better you are overall and how much more you comprehend this game.

You'd think after Masters leaving, and then oshaa, that you would self reflect and improve yourselves. Maybe next time, you will appreciate all the accounts equally in your tribe and not favor one over the other. Yes, that is a reference to how much TFBS catered to GW and his plethora of accounts "in his corner."

Nobody in Hail was ever OP’d on a scale that require any support. You guys cried for prestacks, nobody else ever did. Hail combined was hit less than any single member in the east, yet for some reason wanted us to send deff longrange for you guys.

Who is it you speak of that needed support in the west?

DeletedUser123480

Custer, don t blame "the backstabbers", colleagues, enemy, Hail or anyone else who joined and left TFBS. As a duke it's your duty to offer equal treatment and oportunities to all of your team members.

Who left TFBS left because they didn t like your ideas or the way you treated council issues. They ( Masters ) could stay there (in TFBS ) quiet but could not bear anymore and risked, they protested, this time they won, but they could just lose as well.

They put the way you treated them way higher than a simple trophy on profile.

DeletedUser110265

I was asked why i i left tfbs... I left because i i got winds that my account was a forced internal/merger into another account forced. I was never going to finish this world in the world winning tribe when with tfbs, real life happened after that, i ve been flowing the war from our chat and god tfbs has been getting stomped even when everyone was against us

You did not deserve a world win and that is that, you pushed and used the person that was doing the comm between ex squad to have us partake in your dumb war and sincerely messy war, i had over 150 nukes landing on dt at one point, no effort from close accounts to take the villages. You used me and my fellow comrades and then we left and they beat you.

You wanted to do your own thing while our accounts would eventually get put on the side and not get the win we clearly deserved. We shoulda stayed as squad, regrouped and destroy you.

Also cuddly, how does it feel?

DeletedUser122494

Custer, don t blame "the backstabbers", colleagues, enemy, Hail or anyone else who joined and left TFBS. As a duke it's your duty to offer equal treatment and oportunities to all of your team members.

Who left TFBS left because they didn t like your ideas or the way you treated council issues. They ( Masters ) could stay there (in TFBS ) quiet but could not bear anymore and risked, they protested, this time they won, but they could just lose as well.

They put the way you treated them way higher than a simple trophy on profile.

Wait, am I getting blamed for Masters also? Boy, that was like 2 months before I was in council. You guys just look more and more like victims.

@islagratte
Marc, there was never any talk of betraying you guys. Discussed that with council rather recently. Most of us had respect for you, until that lame-ass backstab and the motivations that were presented. Only person in Masters we really disliked was Sagar; rest were fun to chat with.
Glad to hear RL has been treating you well, looking forward to hopefully a better war with or against the Isla account in the future :)

DeletedUser110265

Wait, am I getting blamed for Masters also? Boy, that was like 2 months before I was in council. You guys just look more and more like victims.

@islagratte
Marc, there was never any talk of betraying you guys. Discussed that with council rather recently. Most of us had respect for you, until that lame-ass backstab and the motivations that were presented. Only person in Masters we really disliked was Sagar; rest were fun to chat with.
Glad to hear RL has been treating you well, looking forward to hopefully a better war with or against the Isla account in the future :)

Hopefully we meet again! But i have it on good words that i was not be in the winning tribe, its ok i dont dont it personal, im im guing something to do with thegw

BlackGrimReaper

Tribe Mate of the Year 2017
Reaction score

Even if its not you, its the TFBS council still so not much changed. You just added on the fury to our side and motivated us to win.

Only person in Masters we really disliked was Sagar; rest were fun to chat with.

We havent talked so Idk if you'll be fun to talk with but based on what I read on the world chat all you did was spew racist language against us. Not sure I'd consider that as "fun to talk with" attitude. Though I must say you have a talent on insulting people, at least you got that despite lacking real TW skills.

DeletedUser122494

Even if its not you, its the TFBS council still so not much changed. You just added on the fury to our side and motivated us to win.

We havent talked so Idk if you'll be fun to talk with but based on what I read on the world chat all you did was spew racist language against us. Not sure I'd consider that as "fun to talk with" attitude. Though I must say you have a talent on insulting people, at least you got that despite lacking real TW skills.

Hmm yeah never really shared any words with you. Not sure that’s much of a missed pleasure though, since you seem to be fanboying Sagar?

Thought you guys had tons of spies. Council has changed a lot since you guys backstabbed.

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
fR1N8y6.gif

BlackGrimReaper

Tribe Mate of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Hmm yeah never really shared any words with you. Not sure that’s much of a missed pleasure though, since you seem to be fanboying Sagar?

Custer logic: Anyone who thinks TFBS council is bad = Sagar's Fanboy

Thought you guys had tons of spies. Council has changed a lot since you guys backstabbed.

Yeah lots of things changed. Things became worst and council didnt change their ways. Hence the situation we are in right now.

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Don't waste your time on the big mouths, Jeff.

Time has proven, who is who and who can live up to their claims and words.

Let them whine in their "bots&traitors" story. Truth is none of them is half as good as you are, not irl, not ingame.
Most of them couldn't stay in our shoes even for a day, including daddy fin who just ran off at first sign of incomings.

Just let them rest in peace, jeff.

lucam0

huh, what a shitshow this has been.

first of all, I want to apologise for my attitude on this forums.

second, ppl are talking about who is baddies and who deserves the win. imo, no-one does. maybe those that stay away from forum. cuz all ppl here is talking about how bad the enemies are. why not say the good things what they made and say what they could do better. it isn’t any unwritten rule that you just have to rant on each others here.

one side is winning and the rest loose. that’s how TW works. now, the Mods rules this. if they doesn’t see something wrong. then it isn’t.

Third, and all this about backstabing. we see things in different views. but some of you in DT, stop saying that we in TFBS are crying or whining (same shit) cuz our lets say “winning willing” just sucks out of our heads when ppl we trust just go to the enemy that we have fought against in 6 months, i call it backstabing but some doesnt. i can admit that our council had some lack of things that they could work on. I’m pretty satisfied over that the council did to me, but i dont know what DT council had to offer that was sooo good that ppl left their tribem8’s for it, but i didnt had anything with the council to do so i dont know the situation with HAIL etc...

fourth, botting.

i think that this is going to far, the mods know what’s right. we have to trust them. otherwise it’s not going to work.

The rest of TFBS that are still fighting. keep up the good work

to some of the DT players that are just dickheads, hope i dont see you again. All the others, keep up the good work. gratz for the win.

see some in a year or so. have a great summer!

/lucam0

Last edited:

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Third, and all this about backstabing. we see things in different views. but some of you in DT, stop saying that we in TFBS are crying or whining (same shit) cuz our lets say “winning willing” just sucks out of our heads when ppl we trust just go to the enemy that we have fought against in 6 months, i call it backstabing but some doesnt. i can admit that our council had some lack of things that they could work on. I’m pretty satisfied over that the council did to me, but i dont know what DT council had to offer that was sooo good that ppl left their tribem8’s for it, but i didnt had anything with the council to do so i dont know the situation with HAIL etc...

It is respect and equality, that DT council offers to all its players :)