June 2019 W106 Cluster Contest Thread

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
Ok, Well it takes a lot of "creativity" to see a cluster in at least one of the "winning" clusters...

PorkSword

Reaction score
I have personally defended my cluster against millions of the warriors of the ungreat khan, it was a long and tiring battle, many lives were lost and many widows made. But in the end, none other than THE GREAT KHAN KUL TIGIN RODE TO OUR AID AGAINST THE UNI MENACE DEFENDING OUR SCISSOR CLUSTER (tm) allowing us to prevail.

Aretas

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Imagine an account with a cluster made by getting rimmed is considered more "creative" than the 3rd largest account that has been planning their cluster's shape since day 1. But I guess when you get a competition with no discernible rules what you really get is a way for the mods to give pp to their friends?

Jorgy

i did not realise that having no discernible cluster was all you needed to get 3rd place. Thanks Bob, ill take that into consideration next time.

:)

Haha you guys never stop being salty, does it really bother you that much that i received 100 pp?

Jorgy

It amuses me that all the salty people in this thread are playing for TP on W106, while also saying that this is a way for mods to give pp to their friends..

I literally have not talked to a single mod from .net since i started playing.

Also, how do you manage to bring accounts being rimmed or not to the topic? How is that relevant? UNI took more vills from me than you guys could do over the span of 3 worlds combined. (Except for hugh hefner getting the leftovers from me after i quit).

Chaza

I understand that judges probably wanted something more than just a pic from people's clusters, so I would be fine with one smaller cluster with good explanation being on the top 3. But to not include Alpha or Ragestyles in the top 3 seems a bit weird, specially Alpha should 100% deserve a top 3 mention.

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
It amuses me that all the salty people in this thread are playing for TP on W106, while also saying that this is a way for mods to give pp to their friends..

I literally have not talked to a single mod from .net since i started playing.

Also, how do you manage to bring accounts being rimmed or not to the topic? How is that relevant? UNI took more vills from me than you guys could do over the span of 3 worlds combined. (Except for hugh hefner getting the leftovers from me after i quit).

As if your villages are even worth taking for us LOL. Your villages are so spread out, were mostly in UNI backline anyway(hence they took most) but yeah enjoy your 100 pp. We all just think you didnt deserve them, first of all because you have totally missed that this is a CLUSTER contest, which is literally non-existant in your post/ your account, and secondly your toxic behaviour recently especially against me with your personal attacks should have disqualified you anyway. The "story" behind your villages is literally " Hey I want to win 1st place because I have the worst position in w106 and I don't even have a cluster."

It's not about being salty for getting a couple pp, its being salty about someone who clearly does not deserve them in our opinion. You didnt even care to explain why your villages are so spread out and you don't have a cluster at all in this CLUSTER contest. But still got rewarded. I am totally fine with GT and RE getting 1st and 2nd because they got a decent story and paint skills attached but your post? It totally missed the contest in my opinion..

Alpha has the craziest and most dense cluster out of anyone in w106, yet he didn't even get mentioned in the top 3, that just smells fishy to me. Anyway, the worldwin is what counts more, and by that time, just imagine how long Alpha's "Line" gets when we finshed that world
2x

Jorgy

I mean, ive farmed around 9,8k, 100 pp means little to me. Watching you care so much about it is hella fun tho.

I also think you miss the point of a cluster contest.. 5 vills with a church of its own is a cluster, you dont need 100 vills tight knit together to call it a cluster.

You trying to call out me for being toxic is just getting old, look yourself in the mirror.

Also a cluster looking like a male genital organ is not particularly inventive or cool is it? You could at least think of something cool/funny/weird when you take your time to make your villages resemble something from the start of the world.

Deleted User - 10770065

It's pretty obvious it's a pair of scissors. It's not Alpha's fault if you or other people assume differently with your perverted, dirty minds.

PorkSword

Reaction score
Jorgy I really like the creativity of your cluster, how did you plan it so well? Did you really envision being rimmed when you joined the world? You are truly an artist. Maybe I misspelt that last word.

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
congrats to winners, and to losers. suck it up or blame the mods as you’ve been doing as you dont have better things to do (chuckle)

Last edited:

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
I think you are pointing at @Bobertini.

And trying to say he gave ranking to his friends.

I'll just point out something that should be quite obvious here: Bobertini does not pick the winners alone. There's always at least three people involved in that decision. ;)

D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E

suck it up or blame the mods as you’ve been doing as you dont have better things to do (chuckle)

What's the logic there? Do you think people operate in a constant state of doing things that are more important than writing about their dumb contest issues here? They all wrote something, not unlike you, and then they carried on with their day, doing better things.

Deleted User - 10770065

I'll just point out something that should be quite obvious here: Bobertini does not pick the winners alone. There's always at least three people involved in that decision. ;)

I demand a revote.