Death declares on PTV!

• Thread starter DeletedUser122632
  • Start date

DeletedUser122632

Alas....

We would like to congratulate everyone that has reached this far. We've entered the final stage of this world and everyone still standing has done an excellent job!

I personally thank the Honesty and Respect shown from PTV. Probably the best relationship ive ever had to another "enemy" tribe in this game. Both parts have uphold the agreement for over 7 months which is astounding 'cept for maybe 1 or 2 villas here and there. For that I take full responsibility on our part and apologize for my incompetence!

Greetings mortals!
The time has finally come for this world to end.

Your insolence as of late has been noted, your prods at the immortality that threaded your very world have sickened the TW Gods, and thus, you have been forsaken. Your various deities have unleashed the plague, known to your kind, as Death.

Death will carve your ranks into a sea of Red or Blue?, with the swift eventuality of Death's scythe itself. The coming storm will be unrelenting in its gruesome splendor, it will not discriminate in its target - all life will be obliterated. We told you not to pillage the barbs, you should have listened.

Fret not, for, at the end of the day, Death takes us all.

Best wishes to all in Death vs PTV!
// GLenn

DeletedUser122632

Congratulations on the win ladies and gents. You got me good yesterday, my fault, not the owner. Sorry to everyone, i obviously wasn't up for the task. Make it swift <3

I was very uncertain about how my little op would turn out haha, I was expecting you guys to thwart it pretty easily tbh :eek:

It has been a good battle though

Ollee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, too much for me at once to be honest. Working a 12h+ shift yesterday didn't make it any easier, had some sits and launches were missed due to different circumstances. Probably wouldn't have gone any better if i had free time either, so no excuses really. It was a good OP, i mean a lot was sent our way and i tried making stuff happen the day before, but it did not work out.

Was fun talking to everyone, but i see this as a lost world already so i guess the motivation weren't at its peak either. Bob said it nicely: "You are just delaying the inevitable".

You would have had a worse time if the owner was on:p

Backen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
A .net tribe that gives up before a week has passed? Where have I seen this before *thinking*

streetgutt

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Would be nice if you added some context to that "gives up before a week has passed". Like the fact that its rank 2(originally at 50m points) vs rank 1 + 3-6.

9136a2916892d4617208a2d3b0d70f9d.png

Backen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Would be nice if you added some context to that "gives up before a week has passed". Like the fact that its rank 2(originally at 50m points) vs rank 1 + 3-6.

Yeah forgot that having less points made it impossible to attack, my bad. And tbh you guys put yourself in this position.

pamy

Reaction score

And why not your new friend The Mman and his gang wouldn"t help you? suddenly you fall apart :p you get what you deserved, enjoy now, peace :D

streetgutt

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah forgot that having less points made it impossible to attack, my bad. And tbh you guys put yourself in this position.

Ofcourse it doesn't make it impossible to attack but as you know the tribe has struggled with inactivity for a long time. And now with it being a very uneven size difference between sides in the war it doesn't motivate much to fight a loosing battle.

streetgutt

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
And why not your new friend The Mman and his gang wouldn"t help you? suddenly you fall apart :p you get what you deserved, enjoy now, peace :D

Unfortunately for us we took in players where most struggled with inactivity. I'm not in leadership tho so I don't know much of what went down requirement wise.

grave maker

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I think the tribe was ready to fight things out, but recent events took things for a bad mood swing and a lot of people were much less inclined.

I can only speak for myself but it's been a pleasure W105, thanks for having us, and good fight to 4U who's front played extraordinarily well. I wish our front hadnt turned into swiss cheese after WNS and other setbacks but credit is due where it's due.

And congrats Death on a likely win.