Question Farming Script

• Thread starter DeletedUser123627
  • Start date

DeletedUser123627

Hi All,

I was looking at the guidelines for scripting and I saw this:
"It is forbidden to use any script that focuses or clicks the 'attack' or 'support' buttons and/or the 'ok' button on the command confirmation page."

So if I am not mistaken, I can write a script that will populate the target and the amount of troops to send, my script is not allowed to automatically click the attack button and the confirm button, but it will be allowed as long as the user performs the button click?

If this is the case, does the user need to click the exact "Attack" and "Confirm Attack" buttons or can my script have a button that will simulate the action of the "Attack" and "Confirm Attack" button.

Forgive my crude drawing in paint - I don't want to invest the time to create a script if it wont be allowed in the first place.

This is how I imagine the script working.
The user will somewhere add player villages for farming,
the script will then list each of those villages in a screen (layout below). From here the player will need to determine the size of his attack.
Once done, the user should click "Send Attack". This will be the same as clicking the button in the second screenshot below.
Once the "Sent Attack" is clicked - the user will then need to click "Confirm Attack". This will be the same as clicking the button in the third screenshot below.

I am hoping that this could speed up the growing process for some medium - large sized players.
I find it very frustrating to have to send 50 attacks to the small villages that have been abandoned in my area, but haven't turned barb yet.

If this rule was initially added to give new players a fighting chance, then that is fine. Perhaps I can impose a limit on the points that you are allowed to attack (say 200 points max).
The way I see it - You have BP for 1 week after joining, you should be above 200 points if you follow the quests by the time that you get out of BP.

Looking forward to hearing from the community.

Layout Screenshot:
upload_2019-7-4_10-38-14.png

Second Screenshot:
upload_2019-7-4_10-41-57.png

Third Screenshot:
upload_2019-7-4_10-44-18.png

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
tcamps and me wrote a script for this exact purpose that just got approved. He’ll probably post it sometime this week. There are a lot of rules when it comes to interacting with attacks and launching them. We can’t make them act like LA assistant, and we aren’t allowed to use AJAX requests to avoid pageswaps so you’d have to send one attack per time you load in the script.

DeletedUser123627

I was thinking to embed an iframe into the page - no ajax from your behalf, everything works through TW screens,

this was my basic concept to see if it was possible before I posted to the forum. My script doesn't work as yet - but the concept works, I just don't want to put in the time if its not worth it

Last edited by a moderator:

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I was thinking to embed an iframe into the page - no ajax from your behalf, everything works through TW screens,

this was my basic concept to see if it was possible before I posted to the forum. My script doesn't work as yet - but the concept works, I just don't want to put in the time if its not worth it

Sure you can embed the rally point page in an iframe, but when you launch said attack from inside the iframe it will still run a TW function which will redirect you to the confirm page, which means the script will be unloaded as far as I’m aware. Only way I figured out how to do it without any pageloading is using the attack function from the world map, which didnt get approved cause too impactful and too dangerous to get automated

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser123627

But thats just it tho, if you look at my coding, the script runs from the main page and i use a setTimeout to determine if the frame is done loading, you could even attach a $(frame).ready() to it if im not mistaken ?