Death declares on PTV!

• Thread starter DeletedUser122632
  • Start date

streetgutt

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
When ex tribe mates start loosing villages, doesn't read PMs anymore and you start seeing the first red incs.

tenor.gif

TheBeatConductor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Would be nice if you added some context to that "gives up before a week has passed". Like the fact that its rank 2(originally at 50m points) vs rank 1 + 3-6.

9136a2916892d4617208a2d3b0d70f9d.png

People have continued onwards in past worlds with worse odds. There's plenty of good comeback stories. Every world there's a million reasons to quit and only one not to and that's to win.
Believe me attrition can work wonders.
PTV giving up without any proper attempt is sad :(

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
For the invite to Death should I be dead or you are lying about your status? Because unfortunately I feel alive. :(

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
To be fair, im not sure if death is any worthy of a win. Like, don’t get me wrong, i have not played since idk.. but ptv recruited a few(?) 4u players? And death went all crazy over it?

Like, death didnt invite half of knock, they didnt make hhh inte a academy tribe to serve themwith defence, they didnt recruite from that spqr northern tribe right? And they sure as hell did not recruite those fking big talkers aka echo riiight?

Cause if death did i am super dissapointed, perhaps i shouldnt be but i was expecting more from my swedish lads.

I would say ptv can hols their heads high, even if they gave up wothin a week..

Just my 50 cent.

I also would like to add, this game is no challenge anymore, we swedes run net and no one can even make a dent in stopping our machinery. Sad for tw, great for us, i guess?

Seven out

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
People have continued onwards in past worlds with worse odds. There's plenty of good comeback stories. Every world there's a million reasons to quit and only one not to and that's to win.
Believe me attrition can work wonders.
PTV giving up without any proper attempt is sad :(

Please, do tell me a story about knock and how you ended up in death. I am sure it will be a bloody and hard fought story with no running with your tail between your legs and joining death to save yourself.

Hungarian shit tribe made a joke out of knock, and you are talking shit? Lmao

TheBeatConductor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Please, do tell me a story about knock and how you ended up in death. I am sure it will be a bloody and hard fought story with no running with your tail between your legs and joining death to save yourself.

Hungarian shit tribe made a joke out of knock, and you are talking shit? Lmao

who is you ?

I wasn't even talking shit lmao

Last edited:

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
To be fair, im not sure if death is any worthy of a win. Like, don’t get me wrong, i have not played since idk.. but ptv recruited a few(?) 4u players? And death went all crazy over it?

Like, death didnt invite half of knock, they didnt make hhh inte a academy tribe to serve themwith defence, they didnt recruite from that spqr northern tribe right? And they sure as hell did not recruite those fking big talkers aka echo riiight?

Cause if death did i am super dissapointed, perhaps i shouldnt be but i was expecting more from my swedish lads.

I would say ptv can hols their heads high, even if they gave up wothin a week..

Just my 50 cent.

I also would like to add, this game is no challenge anymore, we swedes run net and no one can even make a dent in stopping our machinery. Sad for tw, great for us, i guess?

Seven out
You're such a douche. You're the only disappointing thing about this world.

Griff out

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You're such a douche. You're the only disappointing thing about this world.

Griff out

Griff, a bigger pussy than you u’d have to look hard to find. You should thank me i quit and didn’t break your dreams apart, cause that shit was on the horizon and you know it.