[DEV] TWInsights

alex02dsa

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hi there! I am one of the creators of TWMaps and the current maintainer of it. I started working on a different tool called TWInsights. So far it's in the POC phase, and I was focused mostly on collecting and classifying the data. I just started preparing some visualisations and the one below is the first.
The goal is to make updates near real-time and be able to make predictions about the growth rates of players/tribes and essentially try to predict who is going to win a particular world.
If you have any feedback, or you'd like to see something while I am developing this please let me know. Of course help is always welcomed and appreciated.

TWMaps and TWInsights are not affiliated with INNOGAMES.

ca44736773321bd7421cc087fdc1e018-full.png

Last edited:

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
I am very excited to see how this turns out on a live world! Wondering how accurate it will be :D

Keep up the good work!

alex02dsa

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I am very excited to see how this turns out on a live world! Wondering how accurate it will be :D

Keep up the good work!
I will have a live demo with a world soon. The stats will be accurate as the data is the same as used by TWMaps and published by IG.

tcamps

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Image is passed through cloudflare, I couldn't see it either until I opened it manually and let it do its 5-second bot protection thing

DeletedUser119075

@Alex02dsa I've always been a massive fan of the twmaps, and honestly preach to people that it is essentially the tw bible. It is the best tool on just behind the vault in terms of game application .

You and @tcamps should collaborate and work on something together