Magic the (hug) Gathering

.Smiler

You're nowhere near as nice as hellosica. At least he tries to be my friend. You guys complain about alliances, yet BOTH of your tribes asked to work with me AFTER you allied each other. Hypocrites much? You can deny all you want but I have screenshots of all 5 convos with all 5 diff players between your two tribes asking me and my tribe to work with you guys. Nice try.

Oh mighty Pain join us on the dark side you haz much hiGher IQz than uS!

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
KuwP ops be like

giphy.gif

Magic ops be like

tenor.gif

But let's be honest here. We all know (well maybe everyone except Lucie) that Lucie was a meat shield and that you defended her half assed. Only the leadership in your alliance is important enough to defend after all. Everyone else is a pawn and expendable for you guys.

So are you going to claim now that Lucie was never part of your tribal alliance just like MTWGA was never part of your alliance to defeat Magic? LMFAO!

DeletedUser119533

War stats are slightly ahead for the kuwtp alliance (18 villages, if mtwga are not included). But then considering that several dream and mtwga players had kuwtp players send noble trains to land right after the magic trains, many of those 18 are not really gains from magic, rather cross nobles and so the stats are in reality very even and neither side are ahead in the war stats. Although magic do have the momentum and are growing faster.

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
War stats are slightly ahead for the kuwtp alliance (18 villages, if mtwga are not included). But then considering that several dream and mtwga players had kuwtp players send noble trains to land right after the magic trains, many of those 18 are not really gains from magic, rather cross nobles and so the stats are in reality very even and neither side are ahead in the war stats. Although magic do have the momentum and are growing faster.

yeah true, but since we both big tribes. this war will be far from over anytime soon. the momentum is in magic place. but after lucie is gone I dont think there will be much momentum until a other big op. from either side

DeletedUser119533

yeah true, but since we both big tribes. this war will be far from over anytime soon. the momentum is in magic place. but after lucie is gone I dont think there will be much momentum until a other big op. from either side

I agree that momentum will slow, and the big players of kuwtp will be better prepared next time, i think some kuwtp players under estimated magic and thats likely not going to happen again.

DeletedUser121486

I agree that momentum will slow, and the big players of kuwtp will be better prepared next time, i think some kuwtp players under estimated magic and thats likely not going to happen again.

It's hard to underestimate a tribe that crushes all opponents in only one OP. I hope they never decide to run an OP during this war.

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
True, but ED! may deny working with kuwtp soon and say no official alliance.

like cbird getting a village from fantaaa [TheEND] and not stacking it in time? and no I dont call 14k hc a stack when you go for a deathstar :D

wow lol spellz member got kicked for not sending attacks right. seems there is love going on your familly ;)

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
We dont ally Trash. We just remove it

Heck yes, brother!

Side 1:
Tribes: Magic
Side 2:
Tribes: Magic

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,336
Side 2: 2,336
Difference: 0

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 339
Side 2: 339

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 8,644,720
Side 2: 8,644,720

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,909,162
Side 2: 1,909,162

chart

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
So fighters pulling support from magic enemy is proof that magic is working with fgt? at the same time fgt opped anger+ and one player was attacked today by an anger player, so how is that proof?

That second message, says thank you for the mail, and advises they work together, which would suggest that mail was sent to him and i also would advise they work together.

Post actual proof please, also i see your friends in NIR took a beating.

E07B7304-B678-4449-ACDE-7C5F028B569D.jpeg

????? Imagine being so embarrassed of your family tribe you need to lie about it. I wonder how FGT feels. With a name like that they certainly belongs in your family though

Attachments

• 65290185-7D19-4D35-A207-B622D76C1447.jpeg
    65290185-7D19-4D35-A207-B622D76C1447.jpeg
    35.8 KB · Views: 12

DeletedUser45512

You dont ally trash, you recruit it

We would of recruited NIR but they got removed too quickly for us to send the invite. Guess we dodged a bullet there. I hear next trash player to get an invite is Pain but still waiting for that to be confirmed, he might be too trash even for us

At least you left already so we can still recruit you in the future