Question Script Atack

- Orochi.2009

I need a high-level script to attack.

Could someone tell me which script I can use to attack in bulk? Or send fakes, allowed

69/5000

Or tell me, if this script is banned or is it valid for use ...

-illegal script removed-

Last edited by a moderator:

atleticano

I have the same code, I also want to know if its is allowed
The script do not click "send" button, just fill the fields with units and coordinates, players must click send

Anonymous...

That would not be legal, as it clicks the attack button for you.

DeletedUser20045

I have the same code, I also want to know if its is allowed
The script do not click "send" button, just fill the fields with units and coordinates, players must click send
Is the one this guys on about illegal? If its the one if thinking of then it just fills in coords and units for a nuke exactly like any fake script does and does not click send.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Is the one this guys on about illegal? If its the one if thinking of then it just fills in coords and units for a nuke exactly like any fake script does and does not click send.

And yet it is illegal for exactly that reason. If you're unsure about what script, please submit it in support where we can review it.

DeletedUser20045

And yet it is illegal for exactly that reason. If you're unsure about what script, please submit it in support where we can review it.

Can't see how the script I'm thinking of would be illegal its exactly the same as a normal fake script that every player uses expect instead of 1 scout 1 cat it fills in troops for a nuke and tells you in red writing above what number village your on. You still need to hit attack and then send yourself. I believe that's the script second guy is on about. Will send in a ticket later about it

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Can't see how the script I'm thinking of would be illegal its exactly the same as a normal fake script that every player uses expect instead of 1 scout 1 cat it fills in troops for a nuke and tells you in red writing above what number village your on. You still need to hit attack and then send yourself. I believe that's the script second guy is on about. Will send in a ticket later about it

The script in the OP, which your friend replied to, clearly contained code to click the buttons and is therefore illegal :)
As always, to avoid these kind of confusions you can better just submit a ticket.

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

can confirm the script this guy posted was illegal. any script that contains .click() on an attack or support button is instantly illegal. If you see that in a script that interacts with the rally point, dont use it

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
can confirm the script this guy posted was illegal. any script that contains .click() on an attack or support button is instantly illegal. If you see that in a script that interacts with the rally point, dont use it
But that’s like half of the scripts in my quickbar.

atleticano

And this script?

javascript:coords='461|538 466|537';

var doc=document;if(window.frames.length>0 && window.main!=null)doc=window.main.document;url=doc.URL;if(url.indexOf('screen=place')==-1)alert('Lanciare lo script dal punto di raduno!');coords=coords.split(' ');index=0;farmcookie=document.cookie.match('(^|;) ?farm=([^;]*)(;|$)');if(farmcookie!=null)index=parseInt(farmcookie[2]);if(index>=coords.length)alert('Hai inviato a tutti, ora ricomincio dal primo!');if(index>=coords.length)index=0;coords=coords[index];coords=coords.split('|');index=index+1;cookie_date=new Date(2020,3,27);document.cookie ='farm='+index+';expires='+cookie_date.toGMTString();doc.forms[0].x.value=coords[0];doc.forms[0].y.value=coords[1];$('#place_target').find('input').val(coords[0]+'|'+coords[1]);
doc.forms[0].ram.value=1;
doc.forms[0].light.value=50;end();​

It appers approved in the forum, but do the exactly same thing...
https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/fodox-tribal-wars-utility.267152/

Anonymous...

That would likely be legal, given that all it does is fill in forms. The previous posted script had a lovely little thing that said "attack.click" which is a command to enter the cords and the troops and then click the attack button, which is insanely illegal. The entering of cords or troops is all well and good, the click of the attack button becomes problematic because it then does a thing that is expressly forbidden ("A script may not focus or click the Attack, Support or Ok button on the rally point / attack confirmation page.") as well as a lovely second rule ("Scripts can only perform one action per click with the exception of renaming commands, villages or report titles.") because filling out the form and clicking a button is two separate actions.

valtheran88

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
javascript:coords= 'replace with coords';var d=document; if(window.frames.length>0)d=window.main.document ;url=document.URL; coords=coords.split(" "); index=0; farmcookie=document.cookie.match('(^|;) ?cbru201003k15=([^;]*)(;|$)'); if(farmcookie!=null) index=parseInt(farmcookie[2]); if(index>=coords.length) index=0; d.getElementsByTagName("h3")[0].innerHTML="Enemy Village (" + (index+1) + "/" + coords.length + ")"; coords=coords[index]; coords=coords.split("|"); index=index+1; document.cookie="cbru201003k15=" + index + ";expires=Fri, 17 Dec 2030 10:00:00 GMT"; d.forms[0].x.value=coords[0]; d.forms[0].y.value=coords[1];javascript:selectAllUnits(true); void(0);