A backstab story

Bjorn Ironside

Reaction score
Worlds ago, after co-playing a friend of mine, we faced RDT a.k.a Krieger, so we went to WAR and after dominating it he quitted.
But still even though, I've never considered him as en enemy in other worlds, so we used to talk and our paths crossed again somehow indirectly on w100, where he was literally begging me to side against Riot!.
Anyway, so far so good. Still we had good relations with krieger.

W102, we merge with Krieger and i've co-played him for some weeks, took a break due to RL, once i got back im kicked due to SPYING. Which was totally incorrect because as i said upside i was inactive because of RL.

Anyway w104 comes over, never speaked with Krieger since he made those actions on w102.
Mid/late game was getting closer and closer and im starting to getting mails from his friends. Probably he wasn't strong to face me. My answer to those mails was, "i'm not gonna speak with you, except the guy who sent you to speak with me".
So here it came, we were clarified somehow, and we started to talk once again. He literally begged me to side him and not Visine.
So far so good, Krieger keep saying that im one of the ppl who kept my word so he was wrong about w102 and he felt sorry for what happened.

He ask me to join his premade, which was mixed with w102 players and w104 aswell. We joined together and we was at the same tribe for sometime, after some talks with him and Trent, i got manipulated for no reason - Krieger stops responding to me and i got kicked next day.

Why? Most of w104 players, after i tried to help them somehow asked me these days what happened? They even asked some of Krieger members to get the answer. Both side asked, because i was categorized as a trustable who kept my word from the other worlds.

Then someone forwarded me a mail, which asked a guy from krieger's team, why i got kicked - and the answer was:
1) Not supporting;
2) Not sending attacks/fake/fangs;
3) "He only nobles barbs";
4) SPY.

1) Everyone knows that i supported against KuWTP, they have still answer when i responded with amount of troops that i've sent on front. Trent mailed me twice about supporting, and he got responded twice fast and clear!
2) I've been far away and send fakes, but couldn't send any nukes because i was taking care of the rim - backline.
3) Ofc i've nobled barbs because for some time there was no area where to noble, until i jumped on the rim and started to eat some backline villages.
4) So here, i am after these answer, the last one was that i'm SPY. I ask everyone Drama? , ED! and KuWTP if i spied for any of you!

So anyway, these are some trashtalk which Krieger had to made, so other players who asked about "me why i got kicked", not get revolted.

But let's look at these answers more deeply, let's study them!

1) RealDonaldTrump account has only 14k ODS - we are not blaming him for that because mine its aswell 12k but i support everything that was asked for. So lets move on.
2) Not sending attacks/fake/fangs...
RDT account has 473,081 ODA. Some of it got increased attacking me!
When he had 54 villages, he had only 71.686 ODA
https://gyazo.com/f988dc38c841bfa7b562ef96b4991a89
3) Krieger, himself nobled 49 barbarian villages!
https://gyazo.com/28cd69afaeed1afdc69c25ab506003a8
4) He made the same trick as he did on w102, he said that someone is leaking info from his account on w102 and so he kicked me. So he did the same here on w107 so he could manipulate the others (around him) and backstabb me.

Let's find something even more interesting.
One of his close friends mentioned:
https://gyazo.com/df726eb53bc0bf841ad1d682297712b0

So, Krieger has been carried for years from koreans and they categorize them as torture for them and "bastords"
Probably i may be one of the "bastords" lol.

Moral of the story: Krieger its manipulator and a backstabber!

End of the story!

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
F in chat boys.

wel I have gotten fakes from you, so they must be drunk :D

but if they kick you for eating barb, why dont they kick other members?

found this in less then 1 min. I am sure other took barbs too :oops:
https://www.twstats.com/en107/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=10672808
https://www.twstats.com/en107/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=11387946&type=gain&pn=-1
https://www.twstats.com/en107/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=1523499&type=gain&pn=-1
https://www.twstats.com/en107/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=11465334&type=gain&pn=-1

I believe Alphaboz was kicked before of inactive. but when he got kicked he sure was active :rolleyes:
I doubt, you be last one to go like this, only 1 tribe can win. and you all with 100+ member atm. so you guys played your self too :/

Bjorn Ironside

Reaction score
F in chat boys.

wel I have gotten fakes from you, so they must be drunk :D

but if they kick you for eating barb, why dont they kick other members?

found this in less then 1 min. I am sure other took barbs too :oops:
https://www.twstats.com/en107/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=10672808
https://www.twstats.com/en107/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=11387946&type=gain&pn=-1
https://www.twstats.com/en107/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=1523499&type=gain&pn=-1
https://www.twstats.com/en107/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=11465334&type=gain&pn=-1

I believe Alphaboz was kicked before of inactive. but when he got kicked he s
ure was active :rolleyes:
I doubt, you be last one to go like this, only 1 tribe can win. and you all with 100+ member atm. so you guys played your self too :/

As i said, non of the answers wasn't true but they had to talk some trash in order to manipulate the rest!
As for the win, the plan was to start with 40 members, Krieger mention this but seems that he need lot of players to carry him.
Shame on me for starting on a premade with him :mad:

DeletedUser123493

Back stab and trash talk is tool kit that you master over the years, same as sniping, cancel sniping, back timing.

Casual thing to happen, being in this game over a decade has thought me one thing that i fallow 100%, never trust anybody fully unless that is your real family member who you can catch and kick the shit out of him for doing such things :D

Fool me once shame on you
Fool me twice - well i am dumb moron that doesn't learn from mistakes (changed a bit original)

But really nice read to see how some operate in this game ;)

Bjorn Ironside

Reaction score
Back stab and trash talk is tool kit that you master over the years, same as sniping, cancel sniping, back timing.

Casual thing to happen, being in this game over a decade has thought me one thing that i fallow 100%, never trust anybody fully unless that is your real family member who you can catch and kick the shit out of him for doing such things :D

Fool me once shame on you
Fool me twice - well i am dumb moron that doesn't learn from mistakes (changed a bit original)

But really nice read to see how some operate in this game ;)

About fooling... probably this one camed from nowhere, since he invited me himself.
Totally agree on ur point "Back stab and trash talk is tool kit that you master over the years, same as sniping, cancel sniping, back timing."
Once i got kicked and saw the inc's i could defend them all but there was no logic since i was tribeless so just sent some random nukes and some backtimes at Krieger. Seems he has been practicing trashtalk and backstab and not dodging - since i killed him a lof of nukes lol :D

DeletedUser119533

Im not really sure that not being able to send attacks because you were fighting the backline is correct.

The magic op was on the 11th of July, you had not nobled since the 28th of June, so had some attacks at home and were not fighting the backline at that point. Your next noble and oda rise was the 13th of July, so could have sent something.

As for support, 12k is low, and maybe it was the everything that was asked, (in otherwords minimum). But in all honesty you say you were far from the fighting and so could and should have sent more.

The same goes for kreiger and many other players in many of the tribes in this world

Bjorn Ironside

Reaction score
Im not really sure that not being able to send attacks because you were fighting the backline is correct.

The magic op was on the 11th of July, you had not nobled since the 28th of June, so had some attacks at home and were not fighting the backline at that point. Your next noble and oda rise was the 13th of July, so could have sent something.

As for support, 12k is low, and maybe it was the everything that was asked, (in otherwords minimum). But in all honesty you say you were far from the fighting and so could and should have sent more.

The same goes for kreiger and many other players in many of the tribes in this world

All words from you = true, thing is that noone didnt take any nuke count from me. I didn't get a single CM about any OP?
As i said i got mailed twice from Trent - he required 1.5 DV once and 1.5 DV secondly and i filled the request.
Everything that i was asked for, i did my job.
As for krieger you are missing the point that, these "reasons" are not the truth ones that i got kicked, but atleast krieger used them in regard so i could get backstabbed and he could easily manipulate the others with these reasons.

Bjorn Ironside

Reaction score
imagine going from burn to magic....oof

haha, yeah probably hard facing backstabbers here and there.
Anyway still i'd put my money on Magic, no matter if RDT backstabbed me.
The way the world is going, it seems that there's no backup plan for you guys.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
haha, yeah probably hard facing backstabbers here and there.
Anyway still i'd put my money on Magic, no matter if RDT backstabbed me.
The way the world is going, it seems that there's no backup plan for you guys.

Who doesn’t love a good underdog story?

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nobody on w104 respected you or thought particularly highly of you... On several occasions you ditched OPs for personal growth, you nobled barbs inside new recruits clusters because you threw a hissyfit over them being recruited, and you continuously trashtalked leadership until you could drive them away and go duke yourself, and basicly killed the entire tribe within 3 days.

Don't twist truths, you're living a lie, and the walls fall down so often I don't get why you always build them up again

Bjorn Ironside

Reaction score
Nobody on w104 respected you or thought particularly highly of you... On several occasions you ditched OPs for personal growth, you nobled barbs inside new recruits clusters because you threw a hissyfit over them being recruited, and you continuously trashtalked leadership until you could drive them away and go duke yourself, and basicly killed the entire tribe within 3 days.

Don't twist truths, you're living a lie, and the walls fall down so often I don't get why you always build them up again

Aren’t you the guy who mailed me to trashtalk then ended up by blocking me?

Btw don’t make me dig in and pull something out from the hat. If you don’t know what im talking about, ask ur friends and they will be sure to keep ur mouth shut!

Anonymous...

Aren’t you the guy who mailed me to trashtalk then ended up by blocking me?

Btw don’t make me dig in and pull something out from the hat. If you don’t know what im talking about, ask ur friends and they will be sure to keep ur mouth shut!

Oh noes, not the dreaded HAT. Someone please stop him!!!!!!!
upload_2019-7-23_1-21-4.jpeg

Anonymous...

Slightly more than the boot, little bit less than the bucket. But whatever's in the hat, I guess we will have to wait.

EnlightenedPortlyGiantschnauzer-size_restricted.gif

DeletedUser45512

Anyone from the pain fan club want to comment on the recent wave of force internals in the east of the world? Making room for Stew?