@Prime - give us back our m8

DeletedUser113795

Actuly it was me ho told your guy to come over to us, becous your tribe su*k big time. Bunch of n00bs gather to folow eve biger n00b. dont know who is more stupid, a n0b0 who make 10 tribes or id**ts who folow him

Lord Batan Jul 22, 16:31
come here, let that mass recruting id**ts off

Lord Batan Jul 22, 16:32
they are not normal....bunch of n00bs in togheter in 10 famaily tribe. never last

Helbeng Jul 22, 16:37
Yh i will. Talking to Crystal atmn

So you decler war on primer make you look even more n00b and pathetick then you are with your mass recruting. All togheter, m8 su*k big time.

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
lies.. no matter what “proof” you post, we are most certain our m8 got blackmailed. he was loyal to m8 family and would’ve never joined you willingly.

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I can feel the fear in his response to you batan guy, we don't know what you did to him or his family, but you are forgetting we are his family and we will come to his rescue.

We may be noobs, and we may be a mass recruiting family, but you should fear the strength in numbers and the power of almighty cats. with our spread, none of you is safe and if you don't know, other tribes are discussing with us about joining the war too ;)

so you have a 2day ultimatum, give us our mate back or its the end for Optimus prime-8.

#Forty-8, m8

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: m8, M8s, GR8, STR8, G8, W8, B8
Side 2:
Tribes: Prime

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

as you see this is not a war, this is a roll over. as m8 sagar suggested.. handover the hostage in 2 days and maybe then we will let some of you live.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Helbeng Jul 23, 10:42
Did you just start a war cuz i joined prime?

crimsoni Jul 23, 11:43
Of course you’re our m8

Helbeng Jul 23, 11:45
Not rly

crimsoni Jul 23, 13:00
We know they’re blackmailing you to say these evil things about us, it’s okay m8 we’re not mad at you... we just wish that you would have confided in us about it first.

We have reason to believe that Prime has hijacked our m8 Helbeng’s TW and Skype accounts. Calling out to W109 to help us put a stop to Prime.

For any members of Prime that are currently looking for refuge, please feel free to apply to our 8th brother tribe PRIM8; designated for ex-Prime members looking to be m8s.

4132soccerboy4132

I can see the 8s family easily winning this if they start attacking prime early enough right out of bp. If everyone attacks, then they can’t do anything back. Strength in numbers guys. Please post a report to keep us updated on taking down prime

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
hmmm 7 tribes m8, M8s, GR8, STR8, G8, W8, B8
is #8 missing??

also out of plain curiosity:
is every account going to end up with 8 co-players....??
or are alot of those members cannonfodder??
have you already decided on your final line up of members??

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Actuly it was me ho told your guy to come over to us, becous your tribe su*k big time. Bunch of n00bs gather to folow eve biger n00b. dont know who is more stupid, a n0b0 who make 10 tribes or id**ts who folow him

Lord Batan Jul 22, 16:31
come here, let that mass recruting id**ts off

Lord Batan Jul 22, 16:32
they are not normal....bunch of n00bs in togheter in 10 famaily tribe. never last

Helbeng Jul 22, 16:37
Yh i will. Talking to Crystal atmn

So you decler war on primer make you look even more n00b and pathetick then you are with your mass recruting. All togheter, m8 su*k big time.
Funny cause I remember the time you said crystalball was a n00b, just counting the days you stab your tribe or leave them behind.

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
It appears Prime have now fully brainwashed (or maybe hacked) our poor innocent m8 Helbeng :(

Ed2E0wK.png

W109 please help us #freeourm8

crystalball

Y'all must be on some good SH-T, because the script you write comes from a mind that's on float mode.