TP Declares on Uni - Bacon Time

Deleted User - 11347146

Ashoka where u from and why people are so angry with you?
Did u hurt them with something or get their sisters?

ashoka1

Btw, Ashoka, dunno why u seems so hurted by what people saying about you.
You must go further and who cares.
Not hurt at all as no1 said anything about me.i felt bad about those net players who are helping uni accounts and swedes still think that barring them all net players are worthles

Ashoka where u from and why people are so angry with you?
Did u hurt them with something or get their sisters?

Nah no1 is angry at me..or atleast thats what i feel.Ate you angre at me ?

ahahaha dude seems like you did something wrong.
Touched their feels ?

Did i touch yours

Or dont you wanna tell your coplayers from other countries that in your eyes they are not equal to swedes

Is that so.I say again its a shame that uni takes help from players from around the world & still say swedes are better

Either they think their coplayers are all worthless lot or these swedes are racist

Is it so..please confirm

ashoka1

Uni leaders should publicly state whether they think skill comes from being citizen of a particular country/colour of skin or race

Or it may belong to anyone irrespective of these 3.

If thats the case then drop this hypocracy of taking help from players of net server but time n again insulting them saying swedes are better

No swede account has been rimmed

Why recruit a non swede account if you gonna say after its rimmed

It was a non swede account so it got rimmed.

A team should not be biased towards its member.if you guys think non swede accounts in uni are inferior..tell them now

Those coplayers think they are part of uni team but alas..they are just serving swdish masters

Demonknight

Reaction score
Uni leaders should publicly state whether they think skill comes from being citizen of a particular country/colour of skin or race

If thats the case then drop this hypocracy of taking help from players of net server but time n again insulting them saying swedes are better

A team should not be biased towards its member.if you guys think non swede accounts in uni are inferior..tell them now

Those coplayers think they are part of uni team but alas..they are just serving swdish masters

When you don’t have 100% facts why even brother to F say anythingo_O

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score

Somebody crying? Lmao.

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Oh I can see why you are a bit confused here.
You see, Mr bash von Hypercarry (AceZspades) for example have begun a process of being adopted by swedes, just like Evan already has.
Now we are going to take him to Ikea where we feed him Absolut Vodka, fermented herring while all singing on "Abba". In the end of the process we will make him dance around the big ol midsommarstång and give him some blond tall blue eyed virgins and then he will be a swede. Now Ace is an "swede to be" so he has already got his op .se powers.

Other accounts will of course follow the same process.

bastardo, you stole my comment :reeeeee

// The One and Only Bob
Reeee, don´t you try this again! I am real bob!

DeletedUser122681

I feel like you've taken this to a whole new lvl lol, maybe a ploy to make us fight internally? :(

Swedes did not start the "Swedes vs Net" meme war. That was all the so called ".net-players" on w100 who all trash talked Swedes sooooo hard and then they got a hard fat stick up their bums but thats history imo.

UNI is a family. Flexo is now a Swede. Everybody be learning the way of the Swedes and everybody be happy. Life is simple on our side! Why would you ever wanna be on the Trash side :confused:

in all seriousness. CHILLAX a little will ya? Its just a game :D:D:D. Talking about racism cus of the bantering on externals lmao. This forum is ALL ABOUT bantering and having fun.
And if your 20% is the player I think it is, I hope she's got better allies than on the last world we faced eachother

// BoB is the only BoB

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
we have the swedish king of .net, he is more swedish than yall so if you dont all delete/join tp then u are an inferior scandinavian race. maybe danish???????????????

Deleted User - 11347146

Uh ? U hurt my feelings? Dunno how you could hurt me if I don't know u and I don't care nothing about you and what are you saying.
I just asked why all of your comments over here all like screaming about "ohh someone told net players are trash" I must defend my family from those guys coming from Ikea.

Maybe the only one hurted are you my friendo Ashoka. I really dont give a fk about what u or ur mates saying. Like "hihi pizza boi" "aint scared about pizza".

Remember friendo: these mistakes have been done on HP against me.
Now ur friends starting to do the same. They must learn more from their losses.

I agree for the rest. Ikea boys are trash especially if they are not even pure, lime Field Marshall Mesutti.
But no problem: we'll caarry em all.

Hope u can take some nice sleep even if Ikea bois trash talked the "n3T pLaY3rS".

ROTFL

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You all need to cool down a bit, here a meme for you to enjoy :rolleyes:

36f0hl.png