TP Declares on Uni - Bacon Time

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
is that why it is so easy to snipe all your trains all day long?

quite boring tbh :)

So you sniped like 2 out of 14 trains from a player who just got into the area using new caps to continue the expansion, very good job. Do you need a break now when you carried that hard? Should i order you a sadle so you dont hurt your back from carrying your team?

TP has a lot of accounts deserving respect in this war, Samuel always a hard worker, alpha active basher, kpap actually doing decent work despite some questionable defense, sebby working quite well in the north, even roman empire who didnt’t give up against all odds (not really TP but did more work in the war than most).

However, you ragestyles. You have done nothing. IF I were to be beat in stats from an accounts last 3 days war stats, comparing to my own whole war stats I would hide in shame. Still you are here, spreading the same shit you did last war, still showing nothing. Well, I guess that takes some balls at least

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
so u have 12 trains that went through today? funny i dont see that many bob war caps today. Maybe maths isn't your strong point?

I can give you some lessons if you like :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
ok I have done nothing, fine :D

You dont even know when or which account i am sitting at times. But always a pleasure killing your nobles or those from GT.

Abel, when TP comes for you, make sure you keep stocking up on those pp because we will make you bleed ♥

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

You dont even know when or which account i am sitting at times. But always a pleasure killing your nobles or those from GT.

Abel, when TP comes for you, make sure you keep stocking up on those pp because we will make you bleed ♥

Basically yes, or close to nothing.

You try to treathing me with incs? The guy you are not even trying to attack, who would love to get incs? The Guy you havent even sent a single nuke on, or close to none? Who you dont even bother faking more than like 6k fakes on?
Oh please go ahead, I am a crappy off player for sure. I have always been a crappy off player. Deff though I am quite average on, so if you wanna go attack me then please, I’m serious, please do. No one has tried since like w45 so I am probably quite bad at defending. I will probably loose villages at the firat op because of inexperience. I can even share commands with you, so please go

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score

Well u will not even have your account Alive. Go and play sims something for u for sure.

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
no you are not a crappy off player, never said that. Actually you are one of the best ones that i have seen since w104.
but then again, pp is so powerful if you pp-rush revive your pallies and send pally nukes over and over.

it's also much easier for you to spam nukes into a broken front as for us who have to work our way through 10dv stacks

We will get there though, soon enough

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I wanted to post that meme earlier but I wasn't sure if its tooo much nsfw for these forums xD

PorkSword

Reaction score
imagine joining uni due to getting baited by the second biggest troll of .net

:oops::oops::oops:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Love a 50/50 split for an end war! Doesn’t happen enough, well looking forward to watching this one lads!

PorkSword

Reaction score
Porksword ?? Really ??

LOL

When someone asks if i know SirPercy
qpntUlJ.png

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Trashing able, i love that. I don’t partake anymore in tw but i sure do love to see noobs thinking they can win against, what i think is most likly the best tw player left playing tw. I have seen him being beat once, its true. Pretty sure we got help from his gf, didnt allow him to play 247 lol

From what i know, able is single(?) so gl gl you will need that and more.

What are the stats even?

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
Trashing able, i love that. I don’t partake anymore in tw but i sure do love to see noobs thinking they can win against, what i think is most likly the best tw player left playing tw. I have seen him being beat once, its true. Pretty sure we got help from his gf, didnt allow him to play 247 lol

What are the stats even?

741 - 529, they are leading with 212 villages. But looked worse for us 2 weeks before. But now our south player have almost nobled out rest of 3301 so they are in the fl too.

Dont worry ragestyle have trash talked months and have run to new owner every time. Lets see where he will try to run this time.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score

What are the stats even?

bUt WhErE iS hIs SkiLlEd SoLdIeR tItLe???