Magic the (hug) Gathering

DeletedUser102250

You are obviously a decent defender, and it was going to be tougher to make gains off you than of a small player who was the target of your op. But gains were made and at similar cost, while your attacks against cbirds and large magic players failed to make any gains, so this will be a war of attrition. Your side is probably the one with the failing morale though, seeing angers making significant gains in the south and taking out a drama player.

"Failing morale" lol. Honestly, who tf are Angers? They aren't on my radar.
rs_350x197-151202152307-Kris-Jenner-Laughing-2.gif

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You are obviously a decent defender, and it was going to be tougher to make gains off you than of a small player who was the target of your op. But gains were made and at similar cost, while your attacks against cbirds and large magic players failed to make any gains, so this will be a war of attrition. Your side is probably the one with the failing morale though, seeing angers making significant gains in the south and taking out a drama player.

This account is the biggest failure attempt at an anon propaganda account the externals have ever seen.

The whole point of what you’re trying to do to boost your tribes failing ambitions is that it’s supposed to be subtle /facepalm

Point at us all you want but anyone with a brain (so maybe not most of magic) can see it for what it Is :p

DeletedUser119533

"Failing morale" lol. Honestly, who tf are Angers? They aren't on my radar.
rs_350x197-151202152307-Kris-Jenner-Laughing-2.gif

Your tribes words, i just said yours is worse.

Angers are a tribe your side declared on, maybe take a look at your dukes post.

yeah it really sucks here, can I join magic now?

Send your application to the academy, you are not ready for magic yet.

Side 1:
Tribes: KuWTK, ED!
Side 2:
Tribes: Magic, Spellz, P.T.G., P.T.G

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 87
Side 2: 87
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 541,703
Side 2: 584,897
Difference: 43,194

chart

Very equal over the month, kuwtk and ed!, but you guys have nowhere to grow and just want to stay relevant

Last edited:

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Your tribes words, i just said yours is worse.

Angers are a tribe your side declared on, maybe take a look at your dukes post.

Send your application to the academy, you are not ready for magic yet.

Side 1:
Tribes: KuWTK, ED!
Side 2:
Tribes: Magic, Spellz, P.T.G., P.T.G

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 87
Side 2: 87

chart

Side 1: 541,703
Side 2: 584,897
Difference: 43,194

chart

Very equal over the month, kuwtk and ed!, but you guys have nowhere to grow and just want to stay relevant

its a funny world we live in where securing your back line faster then you guys could (even with copious academy tribes) is looked at as "running out of food".

We cleaned up faster because we're ready for the entree instead of starting by nobling a bunch of barbs.

DeletedUser119533

its a funny world we live in where securing your back line faster then you guys could (even with copious academy tribes) is looked at as "running out of food".

We cleaned up faster because we're ready for the entree instead of starting by nobling a bunch of barbs.

Ed! and drama are two large tribes which own villages in the north east of the world, while -og- also own some villages

So you cleaned up by allying you mean?

DeletedUser45512

I hardly think tribes feeding you villages is anything to brag about personally

DeletedUser119533

Cleaned our rim pretty well TBH

You have cleaned the rim well, but you also never fought the large tribes in your k, letting them grow, pickin on small tribes is not worth bragging about.

the failing core of magic

upload_2019-7-31_10-52-6.png
upload_2019-7-31_10-52-33.png
upload_2019-7-31_10-52-58.png

Side 1:
Players: Bagadzilla7, DioPter, .Smiler
Side 2:
Tribes: KuWTK

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0

chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0

chart

DeletedUser119533

Rim is important darling

It is important to secure your backline, but my point was your tribe did not exclude the competing tribes in your area.

angers fought of Nir to own their corner - mafia is still a threat to the south, but angers is expanding into k64 and gaining control
Magic family eliminated mtwga family to control their corner - efes is a strongish rim tribe but losing ground
drama destroyed warpig to control their corner - with nuts and -og- left on the rim but neither tribe is competition

Kuwtk could not secure their corner of the world, allied with the competing tribe (Ed!), instead fought of the small rim tribes and brag about conquering the rime tribes which were 100 times smaller than them.

Now you can say that magic family and drama family and angers family for sure, but you guys had helper tribes too, and failed to conquer your corner of the world.

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
Angers did diplomacy with Mafia to get them to change sides and gangbang NIR, now they are slowly merging in the top Mafia players. Seems a bit of the same to me

DeletedUser121486

MTWGA family happened because magic took so long to kill them. All the tribes we killed were small because we weren't silly enough to let them grow.

DeletedUser119533

MTWGA family happened because magic took so long to kill them. All the tribes we killed were small because we weren't silly enough to let them grow.

kuwtk - growing in your k
sh - the tribe which merged with drama, and you nobled the stragglers with drama

As i stated, you defeated the small rim tribes, but large tribes growing in your k, you either got diplomacy with or just did not attack.

Angers did diplomacy with Mafia to get them to change sides and gangbang NIR, now they are slowly merging in the top Mafia players. Seems a bit of the same to me

Gangbang? Looking at the stats mafia family did not attack nir, until everyone started leaving, and most of the initial nobling was mafias recruits from nir nobling the inactives. Clearly not a gangbang, but now i have questions about your tribes relations with mtwga family. kuwtk/mtwga had many more interactions than mafia/angers, they opped together, defended each other and a player swapped between the tribes, but you say thats not working together.

So is mtwga now classified as in your alliance?, since your definition of a gangbang clearly states that minimal interactions is a gangbang, and your relations were far more than minimal. Or are you saying it is one rule for you and another for everyone else?

also 3 players swapping tribes is a merge? so ed! merged with e.t.f to scure their k, merging with a small rim tribe is embarrassing.

Last edited:

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
kuwtk - growing in your k
sh - the tribe which merged with drama, and you nobled the stragglers with drama

As i stated, you defeated the small rim tribes, but large tribes growing in your k, you either got diplomacy with or just did not attack.

Gangbang? Looking at the stats mafia family did not attack nir, until everyone started leaving, and most of the initial nobling was mafias recruits from nir nobling the inactives. Clearly not a gangbang, but now i have questions about your tribes relations with mtwga family. kuwtk/mtwga had many more interactions than mafia/angers, they opped together, defended each other and a player swapped between the tribes, but you say thats not working together.

So is mtwga now classified as in your alliance?, since your definition of a gangbang clearly states that minimal interactions is a gangbang, and your relations were far more than minimal. Or are you saying it is one rule for you and another for everyone else?

also 3 players swapping tribes is a merge? so ed! merged with e.t.f to scure their k, merging with a small rim tribe is embarrassing.

I was in NIR and am in the south, I am fairly sure I am more aware of what happened than you are :rolleyes:

I can elaborate if you wish.

Angers, who were failing to make decent progress in the south, reached out to Mafia to get them to swap sides. Mafia agreed to a NAP with Angers, putting them diplo-locked with Angers, NIR, SH-IT. No room to grow. Once they had eaten the majority of the barbs, and noticed that without their assistance NIR was failing, they recruited refugees from NIR (for reasons I cannot explain). Angers continued to push against the refugees, as anyone would. Mafia did not defend their recruits, simply took them in and watched them fall. Once the players were tired of not receiving help, they left to reform NIR. This is when Mafia joined Angers in attacking them.

So yes, I would call this a gangbang. Would you not? NIR essentially at war on all sides.
About Mafia players being recruited to Angers, I can't comment much on the why, although based on what their recruits have said to me, it was to better relations between Angers+Mafia for the future of working together.

Can't speak for the KUWTK relations, but you are beating a dead horse. You sit here trying to make others look bad while having actually no idea who anyone is or what the situation is, lmao.

Last edited:

DeletedUser119533

I was in NIR and am in the south, I am fairly sure I am more aware of what happened than you are :rolleyes:

I can elaborate if you wish.

Angers, who were failing to make decent progress in the south, reached out to Mafia to get them to swap sides. Mafia agreed to a NAP with Angers, putting them diplo-locked with Angers, NIR, SH-IT. No room to grow. Once they had eaten the majority of the barbs, and noticed that without their assistance NIR was failing, they recruited refugees from NIR (for reasons I cannot explain). Angers continued to push against the refugees, as anyone would. Mafia did not defend their recruits, simply took them in and watched them fall. Once the players were tired of not receiving help, they left to reform NIR. This is when Mafia joined Angers in attacking them.

So yes, I would call this a gangbang. Would you not? NIR essentially at war on all sides.
About Mafia players being recruited to Angers, I can't comment much on the why, although based on what their recruits have said to me, it was to better relations between Angers+Mafia for the future of working together.

Can't speak for the KUWTK relations, but you are beating a dead horse. You sit here trying to make others look bad while having actually no idea who anyone is or what the situation is, lmao.

So angers and mafia formed an nap, that is not a gang bang or a fight, that was diplomacy so that angers could expand into mafia territory faster with minimal effort, since they did not have to worry about defending the takes. your statement that "Mafia noticed that nir was failing", means that angers were beating nir alone, therefore it was not a gangbang. Mafia recruited several nir players, once they saw the front crumbling, and i cannot say what went on in mafia, but they left to different tribes, drama? or back to nir. The large players did not reform nir, they went to drama?, but i agree that the smaller players left to reform nir.

Mafia attacked a failing tribe whos large players had left or were being nobled, that is not a gangbang, it was a war between two tribes, one lost and every tribe nearby joined in to eat some of the scraps. You say that i am trying to make others look bad because what? i span the story a different way to you, and yours is obviously false. I mean you claim nir were gangbanged because tribes joined in nobling a tribe that lost nearly 4 million points in a week through players leaving and being nobled. the tribe was nearly 7 million points so it lost over 50% in a short time, any tribe nearby would have picked up the scraps.

As for Mafia merge, drama? recruited players who were attacking mafia, mafia responded by nobling one of the players. Drama? effectively surrounded mafia and players were attacking. Mafia being surrounded and attacked had to fight drama? which angers saw as a way to recruit some talented players while letting the shit get nobled or quit, either way recruiting 3 players is not a merge.