A backstab story

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
So you quitted already?

The funny thing is your post shows how painfully uninformed you are about 106. Clearly you aren’t gonna be having much of an impact because you don’t know what’s going on.

You’re one of those people who should just keep their mouth shut and play the game because you’re talking to yourself deeper into a hole and anyone who reads this who didn’t know what a noob you are, it will be painfully obvious now.

If the Swedes actually recruited you the joke is on them.

Edit: heard they did and looking at your stats it appears I was right lmao. Immediately lost the frontline. Enjoy rim kiddo not sure why you’re talking now about any worlds. Any win you might end up with will be done in spite of you, not enable by you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bjorn Ironside

Reaction score
The funny thing is your post shows how painfully uninformed you are about 106. Clearly you aren’t gonna be having much of an impact because you don’t know what’s going on.

You’re one of those people who should just keep their mouth shut and play the game because you’re talking to yourself deeper into a hole and anyone who reads this who didn’t know what a noob you are, it will be painfully obvious now.

If the Swedes actually recruited you the joke is on them.

Edit: heard they did and looking at your stats it appears I was right lmfao. Immediately lost the frontline. Enjoy rim kiddo not sure why you’re talking now about any worlds. Any win you might end up with will be done in spite of you, not enable by you.
Do you know in which account i’m playing and when i started?

Gustav II Adolf

Reaction score
This is kinda what i meant my good fellow, you are alienating not just this noob and the rude Olve (yes he is a very rudeboy) you are just making a fool out of yourself please stop it's painful to watch

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
And do you know when i started to play the account? Do you want stats about since i logged in between me and that guy?

You’re in the academy tribe and you’ve lost More to him in the last 12 hours. Why are you here embarrassing yourself lol. Do you think people don’t know how to twstats?

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Guys who go by the name Dollhouse are super badass alphas. Guys who go by military ranks on the other hand tho.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I laughed at that one, even though I know it’s not you here’s a cheers to all the doll houses of the world

Meti hazard whoever you are my points have been made I’m not here to have a pissing contest with you...well maybe when I’m off the clock I won’t be able to resist. Goodluck, you’ll need it.

Bjorn Ironside

Reaction score
I laughed at that one, even though I know it’s not you here’s a cheers to all the doll houses of the world

Meti hazard whoever you are my points have been made I’m not here to have a pissing contest with you...well maybe when I’m off the clock I won’t be able to resist. Goodluck, you’ll need it.

Meti isnt here like its been awhile now.
Now you trying to end the convo, after you prooved that you are a totally fool and embarrased urself?
This is not a pissing contest, u trashtalked something and i posted some facts... ur just bad man :D

D0llhouse

Wait whos talking trash? If you have beef talk to my buddy huge heffer.

Deleted User - 8912639

Well, you guys are liking eachother comments, both same names. Probably same tard who don't have time for dodge.
Anyway, im tired of these trashtalks. Just focus more ingame, so i can get impressed... :(

i'm not a dollhouse myself, but i've had my share of dolls if u know what i mean. but u just make me laugh so here's a meme of what this clown reminds me of xD

37b7ex.jpg