Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Tomorrow...

7j35dbnc1okz.jpg

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You had a good day congrats. However, the only difference I've noticed from w100 and this world between traditional .net players and your swedes is the level of activity. Since this is probably the most important aspect of TW its no surprise you had a good day.

DeletedUser118416

You had a good day congrats. However, the only difference I've noticed from w100 and this world between traditional .net players and your swedes is the level of activity. Since this is probably the most important aspect of TW its no surprise you had a good day.

What are you even talking about?

Activity issues happen on both sides of the fence that has nothing to do whether we had a good day or not.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Let me say it really slow so maybe you understand this time.

Swedes = Higher activity

From now two worlds of fighting the core of Uni are they any better than .net players? No they are not. Are they more active thus causing them to win the fight? Yes, which in the end is most important.

kleptos

Reaction score
Well in the end activity is the key for winning most of the time. So rather than playing it down, you should acknowledge them for that - they dont only talk but get things done.

However, its hard to understand knowing how beautiful Stockholm in summer is ;)

DeletedUser118416

Your delusional if you think the swedes are more active than anyone else.

Forgot being part of a specific nationality made you have more activity...

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So delusional yet thats literally what is happening.......And again that doesn't take anything away from the Swedish core of Uni they're very solid players. The issue I have is how they always disparage .net players when the main thing that separates them is the levels of activity.

Last edited:

DeletedUser122681

As a swede, im really confused :confused:.. What has w100 with this world?
Its literally 2 accounts from that world in UNI and less than 5 Swedes here that played that one so I dunno why u compare this one with that..

And as for activity -> You have as many accounts being as active as ours. This "good" day is not an anomaly imo tho. We've had green stats almost every day since Nocturne said "the tides have turned" and some TP guyz went nuts about it aint over until blah blah blah..

Its been mentioned before in this thread, south only just recently joined in on the fun and thats were UNIs strongest accs are located. This was also the first coordinated OP we've seen in that area and looks to me like it went more than just "good" :oops:

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm mainly talking about Abel always taking shots at .net players and what the difference is between the typical .net player and the .se players I've faced. The .se players have a higher threshold for time they wish to devote. Which as aforementioned is one of the most important aspects of the game so if you want to be better than someone that isn't a bad thing.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Coming from you I really will take that as a compliment.

Again though congrats to Uni on your op. Me talking about .net v .se was not meant to take away from your accomplishment.

Last edited:

DeletedUser118416

Irrelevant argument your trying to make about activity has nothing to do with why we were successful today even in the slightest. There is always days where some people are busy with real life as it’s the weekend. Using that as a excuse or a point in a argument means nothing as it’s same for both sides and also favoured TP heavily at the start of the war. Now it’s affecting your side more. Swings and round abouts. Get over it.

Deleted User - 10770065

XWjpKzR.png

holy molly whats goin on today boissssss.

Should I say... #sry4die -cit @ShaunDK

Side 1:
Players: zero and ten
Side 2:
Tribes: TP

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 692
Difference: 675

chart

Total conquers against opposite side: