TP Declares on Uni - Bacon Time

DeletedUser123345

Shouldn’t have pped every wall level for a month :confused:
Im lucky to be a K-pop Star so i can earn some money to PP <3 But if you stop attack me i can stop PP walls, deal? <3

AND WADUHECK RAGESTYLES I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS YET YOU START TO CAT ME?:(:(:(:(:(:(

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Normally has something to do with the opposing tribe running terrible ops and being trash at a skirmish

Had decent ops, otherwise wouldnt have been +200 at one point obviously.

Other part is probably true though. Bit of a clown fiesta with some people, but if they dont wanna login and play then thats their prerogative i guess :D

DeletedUser121430

Had decent ops, otherwise wouldnt have been +200 at one point obviously.

Other part is probably true though. Bit of a clown fiesta with some people, but if they dont wanna login and play then thats their prerogative i guess :D
You fed off inactive accounts (although you did rip from active players that has no explnation for the loses) thus the +200 (polla, peace keeper and others) a few pass around sits on peace keeper to sort stacks + snipe and it was stablish

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
That’s a stupid thing to say, every account you fed off was inactive too... that’s how you turned the war around, you attacked active accounts and made them inactive. Every account we attacked was active when we started too. You guys have found more near inactive accounts, And had lots more people willing to take sits I’ll wager (and much easier sits due to people not even trying to skirmish) but you guys going on and on about our successful ops being irrelevant because “ThEy WeRe InAcTiVe” they were inactive because of us so stop trying to make excuses

DeletedUser121430

That’s a stupid thing to say, every account you fed off was inactive too... that’s how you turned the war around, you attacked active accounts and made them inactive. Every account we attacked was active when we started too. You guys have found more near inactive accounts, And had lots more people willing to take sits I’ll wager (and much easier sits due to people not even trying to skirmish) but you guys going on and on about our successful ops being irrelevant because “ThEy WeRe InAcTiVe” they were inactive because of us so stop trying to make excuses
D0ll was active just before it got slammed, mm0nster was active till we slammed it, TFTP was active till we slammed it, |P| was active untill roman surrended, Equal was active till it got slammed, Aurli was active untill it got slammed

We even have dialog with the accounts as they are getting slammed, bit far fetched to call them inactive when they responding with nukes, nobles and mails. the new guy on d0ll didnt last a day when the welcome wagon got sent
m9JkNLr.png

OEU3bnw.png

LV75bMd.png

AjEKshm.png

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
D0ll was active just before it got slammed, mm0nster was active till we slammed it, TFTP was active till we slammed it, |P| was active untill roman surrended, Equal was active till it got slammed, Aurli was active untill it got slammed

We even have dialog with the accounts as they are getting slammed, bit far fetched to call them inactive when they responding with nukes, nobles and mails. the new guy on d0ll didnt last a day when the welcome wagon got sent
m9JkNLr.png

OEU3bnw.png

LV75bMd.png

AjEKshm.png

I had people on swordrage, cherrycoke and whoever else spamming me with trains and mails and nukes and shit the day I joined but by the weekend I was +20 vils up on them, no flex just how TW goes.

Idk maybe your first war or first world win or something (no disrespect just observation) but making active people inactive is how you win. 106 is not special, just the same old story since world 1. Everyone & every tribe has their 'thresholds' of what they will be willing to do for this game and the way you win is to push them over that threshold so they stop playing and then rinse and repeat.

Everyone is active until they are inactive. Everyone TP hit was 'active' until they were hit. Everyone Uni hit was 'active' until they were hit, saying otherwise just makes you look foolish

DeletedUser123345

I was inactive cuz of 1,5month summer vacay :( NOTHING ELSE!;)

And Ragestyles where are you? havent seen you in a while :(

DeletedUser122681

I had people on swordrage, cherrycoke and whoever else spamming me with trains and mails and nukes and shit the day I joined but by the weekend I was +20 vils up on them, no flex just how TW goes.

Idk maybe your first war or first world win or something (no disrespect just observation) but making active people inactive is how you win. 106 is not special, just the same old story since world 1. Everyone & every tribe has their 'thresholds' of what they will be willing to do for this game and the way you win is to push them over that threshold so they stop playing and then rinse and repeat.

Everyone is active until they are inactive. Everyone TP hit was 'active' until they were hit. Everyone Uni hit was 'active' until they were hit, saying otherwise just makes you look foolish

Have to agree to disagree to this. You're absolutely right that this is the way to win.
BUT, Kalix was never active in the first place, so nobody "broke" him. He just mia when the war started and honestly, when I sat his acc for a couple of days... TBT it was the worst setup ive seen. Defending A with B, B with C and well C aka FL was unstacked because the guy thought nobody would actually attack him.

"There are other players on the Front too right?"
// Kalix OG :)

And Polar was never active in the first place either.
So what im getting at is, UNI broke account after account in TP while TP munched on the already inactive ones. Props to TP finding them and rolling hard, big criticism to UNI for not deleting them before the war.. But it is what it is.

The game is as you say, based on activity > skills except for when the activity is matched.

Last edited by a moderator:

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We would have moved the accounts if we had time but TP knew we would and they knew our strongest line of accounts, the one we fought 3301 with, was busy still. So they went in as fast as they could.

To me it kinda feels like TP original players didn’t care about -VS- players at all and just added them as cannon folder. If you would care you would focus on fixing that frontline before going in, moving back accounts like kreiz, aurelion, sweetmisery, equal Wisdom etc. and taking some villages there as well. You are good players. You can and should be able to handle 2 frontlines with success.

But speed was your ally so I do understand the choice to just go in asap. It just backfired in the end, and the only account that moved to another frontline was an account that couldn’t even handle his own frontline.

We both had our inactive accounts. I dont think you understand how hard it was to try to save northern area sometimes, but at least we had some strong accounts in our weak area, you guys didnt move down a single one

PorkSword

Reaction score
I was actually talking to Kalix whilst We slammed him. Again... enc92 was active til our initial gains. Polar was active and shit talking until the north slammed him. And many of your north players were still active as we slammed them.

We could tell by the pp :(

Anyone can handle afk nuking and trains. Constant catting and defence are what make people quit. Every single one of the players you’re throwing under the bus is exactly the same as accounts like equal. They couldn’t handle being attacked so they quit. That’s what all those players you’ve mentioned from our tribe have done. Excuses or otherwise.

Real life only gets too busy to allow you to keep on playing when you’re losing villages.

PorkSword

Reaction score
We would have moved the accounts if we had time but TP knew we would and they knew our strongest line of accounts, the one we fought 3301 with, was busy still. So they went in as fast as they could.

To me it kinda feels like TP original players didn’t care about -VS- players at all and just added them as cannon folder. If you would care you would focus on fixing that frontline before going in, moving back accounts like kreiz, aurelion, sweetmisery, equal Wisdom etc. and taking some villages there as well. You are good players. You can and should be able to handle 2 frontlines with success.

But speed was your ally so I do understand the choice to just go in asap. It just backfired in the end, and the only account that moved to another frontline was an account that couldn’t even handle his own frontline.

We both had our inactive accounts. I dont think you understand how hard it was to try to save northern area sometimes, but at least we had some strong accounts in our weak area, you guys didnt move down a single one
This is incorrect, firstly it’s my understanding Council was moving equal off the frontline at the time you hit him.

Also we had Kreiz and Kid in the south and even we in alpha were moving south but that cluster against kush which was gonna be midline is probably a write off now.

I will admit alpha should have moved down sooner and that’s one of our bigger regrets.

DeletedUser121430

Bla bla bla, more mouth then talk, trash panda's truly are trash :p:p:p:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Deleted User - 10770065

At the end of the day, TP had to merge with a tribe they never wanted to merge with in the first place, but did so to make it a competitive world. And that is the area that has been getting slammed. Otherwise, TP could have joined UNI and ended this world months ago.

TP always wanted to remain a small, stable tribe throughout the world, but tribal politics can force things and make you become things you worked hard to avoid having - deadweight, inactives, bad players etc.

Unfortunate I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser122681

I was actually talking to Kalix whilst We slammed him. Again... enc92 was active til our initial gains. Polar was active and shit talking until the north slammed him. And many of your north players were still active as we slammed them.

We could tell by the pp :(

Anyone can handle afk nuking and trains. Constant catting and defence are what make people quit. Every single one of the players you’re throwing under the bus is exactly the same as accounts like equal. They couldn’t handle being attacked so they quit. That’s what all those players you’ve mentioned from our tribe have done. Excuses or otherwise.

Real life only gets too busy to allow you to keep on playing when you’re losing villages.

If you mean active as in Constantly being a sat acc flown around to the accounts actually playing then sure i guess Kalix was really playing. But i mean i should know, i was one of the guys who sat his acc for over a week :)

And Polar sure talked a lot on the forum but with a downtime of 22hrs a day i dont consider that as active either.. whatever.

The Swedes win, as per usual :cool:

Curious George

Reaction score
If you mean active as in Constantly being a sat acc flown around to the accounts actually playing then sure i guess Kalix was really playing. But i mean i should know, i was one of the guys who sat his acc for over a week :)

And Polar sure talked a lot on the forum but with a downtime of 22hrs a day i dont consider that as active either.. whatever.

The Swedes win, as per usual :cool:

A Croatian hard carried all world though o_O