The meme wars

Deleted User - 11347146

Don't cry little nerd.
The war soon will be over and your son will have his dad back next to him instead of nerding senseless 24 hours a day and also lose the war. <3 Waste of ur time.

DeletedUser89338

unknown.png

I definitely made this meme.

kleptos

Reaction score
False.
Since 2 days ago u sent some nukes into my 2nd line in an area that u always hit, and following ur incs patterns I moved mine troops to don't left them as singular DV against 1 nuke.
That was made in the west area and also in somewhere in the North (ex Team Player area).

Also you hit me something but at least I killed u like 2-3 nukes. Stuff like everyone can do.

For the rest.. now south is falling down and my guys can send in the North more DVs. If u consider 10 days ago I sent back 3M pop back :p

PS: I conquered around 20\22 villa from TP, but Im holding a line that was falling 1 month ago.
Get an account 70% def, and surrounded by turtles account and still bring that garbage account next to the top 25 in points, next top 10 ODD, and more.

So maybe when u do ur considerations about "carrying" think better and try to say something without crying <3

Im just tanking over the North, that's my mission. Who cares to nobles a nerd like you or others. That's not my war, my tribe or my own account even if I'm part of Council ad Baron here. I just want to see al of Catfish lose again <3
Until I hold the line, my job is done.

XOXO

I got 150DV tribe support and almost top 10 ODD - i am such a pro :)

Good job holding a line, Uni south is winning the war though

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
Who really cares which side of holding?
Well u guys playing in a team stop making the south fall then?
Wow. All this excuses coming now.

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
I got 150DV tribe support and almost top 10 ODD - i am such a pro :)

Good job holding a line, Uni south is winning the war though
150 DV? Rookie numbers. I personally prefer to have 200DVs in 14 deathstar villages that I haven’t used offensively for the entire war and then bitch if anyone tells me I’m stupid... oh wait no that’s JT my bad

“I woNt LoSe To thE SwEdEs AgaIn” *joins the swedes after being rimmed by them again*

DeletedUser89338

150 DV? Rookie numbers. I personally prefer to have 200DVs in 14 deathstar villages that I haven’t used offensively for the entire war and then bitch if anyone tells me I’m stupid... oh wait no that’s JT my bad

“I woNt LoSe To thE SwEdEs AgaIn” *joins the swedes after being rimmed by them again*

38cqli.jpg

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
I don’t need butthurt cream I bathe once a day to get the salt off, how do you think the Dead Sea was formed idiot.

Was just calling out someone who deserves it

DeletedUser121212

There must be limits to ones stupidity. Yes we had lots of DVs in one little cluster, there's no denying in that.

But comparing the thought of stacking a deathstar cluster which the enemy has constantly tried to nuke to bits and then stacking a dead account being internalled is just mindblowing.

When you guys wanted to stack Equal Wisdom - instead of just putting an active sitter on the account, posting trains and playing the recap game I was kinda shocked. Because stacking a dead account which would just obliterate every bit of defense is the right thing to do. It is smart. I can see that. :eek:

I don't think I've bitched at anyone calling me stupid, I've usually given a fair answer and told people why I did as I did, and why I considered me being right opposite of you guys.

We can go down the list of things where I was giving my opinion and then being called stupid:
- After the first OP on GT I told you guys to guard against complacency
- I told people to bolster their accounts and actively look for coplayers
- I told people to constantly fang and nuke, and not rely on big OPs for then having days of waittime afterwards.
- I said when people started tunnelling Kush, that it was too late and people at minimum needed to keep up their level of fakes on the front.

Then you can look at some of those statements and ask who was the one being stupid.

And joining the swedes has nothing to do with winning or anything, there were limits to what I'd wanted to put up with. For instance joining as a co helping out - and then turning into a player who was sitting there 14-16 hours a day micrododging, sniping everything and stacking possible. And then for the last two weeks or so waking up to an uncovered account with several hundred untagged attacks, nobles inbound, lost villages, nukes caught at home, local defense dead and unread reports.

And you can talk about the cluster not being used offensively, but really did anyone even try anything in that area? I mean we constantly had all our nukes out and fanging and trying to sneak in trains where we could, but you can run the vault and see how south as a whole has performed throughout the war - even before the implosion.

Do I need to remember you about impressive feats such as nobody launching on a big op, d0llhouse asking for massive stacks after having a staggering 3,5 million ODD 40+ days into the war or people giving up deathstars on trains from 12-15 hours out throughout the night?

Then you can say what you want about the OP. I was sitting at work playing, while I was fucking busy, doing what I could. Posting snipes the second trains were launched at me - lots which were from 8-12 hours out. And what did I get in return from the players in my area? A staggering 4 snipes in total. Of which 3 were below 2k pop. Compare that to other OPs in the area where I - unwillingly - sat there and helped some of the people I dislike the most in the game, sniping trains launched at them.

Then you can call me a quitter, sore loser or afraid of being rimmed. I left because I was being let down by the players around me and my own coplayers.

Then you can ask yourself the question? Is JT really as flawless as he portrays himself? Nope. But I sure as hell won't take heat or bullshit for being a quitter when I as one of the few put in a fuckton of effort to make things work.

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
There must be limits to ones stupidity. Yes we had lots of DVs in one little cluster, there's no denying in that.

But comparing the thought of stacking a deathstar cluster which the enemy has constantly tried to nuke to bits and then stacking a dead account being internalled is just mindblowing.

When you guys wanted to stack Equal Wisdom - instead of just putting an active sitter on the account, posting trains and playing the recap game I was kinda shocked. Because stacking a dead account which would just obliterate every bit of defense is the right thing to do. It is smart. I can see that. :eek:

I don't think I've bitched at anyone calling me stupid, I've usually given a fair answer and told people why I did as I did, and why I considered me being right opposite of you guys.

We can go down the list of things where I was giving my opinion and then being called stupid:
- After the first OP on GT I told you guys to guard against complacency
- I told people to bolster their accounts and actively look for coplayers
- I told people to constantly fang and nuke, and not rely on big OPs for then having days of waittime afterwards.
- I said when people started tunnelling Kush, that it was too late and people at minimum needed to keep up their level of fakes on the front.

Then you can look at some of those statements and ask who was the one being stupid.

And joining the swedes has nothing to do with winning or anything, there were limits to what I'd wanted to put up with. For instance joining as a co helping out - and then turning into a player who was sitting there 14-16 hours a day micrododging, sniping everything and stacking possible. And then for the last two weeks or so waking up to an uncovered account with several hundred untagged attacks, nobles inbound, lost villages, nukes caught at home, local defense dead and unread reports.

And you can talk about the cluster not being used offensively, but really did anyone even try anything in that area? I mean we constantly had all our nukes out and fanging and trying to sneak in trains where we could, but you can run the vault and see how south as a whole has performed throughout the war - even before the implosion.

Do I need to remember you about impressive feats such as nobody launching on a big op, d0llhouse asking for massive stacks after having a staggering 3,5 million ODD 40+ days into the war or people giving up deathstars on trains from 12-15 hours out throughout the night?

Then you can say what you want about the OP. I was sitting at work playing, while I was fucking busy, doing what I could. Posting snipes the second trains were launched at me - lots which were from 8-12 hours out. And what did I get in return from the players in my area? A staggering 4 snipes in total. Of which 3 were below 2k pop. Compare that to other OPs in the area where I - unwillingly - sat there and helped some of the people I dislike the most in the game, sniping trains launched at them.

Then you can call me a quitter, sore loser or afraid of being rimmed. I left because I was being let down by the players around me and my own coplayers.

Then you can ask yourself the question? Is JT really as flawless as he portrays himself? Nope. But I sure as hell won't take heat or bullshit for being a quitter when I as one of the few put in a fuckton of effort to make things work.

I mean, its one thing to lose a world, thats fine and cool and all that but what do you hope to gain by playing in uni? would you consider that a world win for yourself? I am just trying to understand your thought process here because you have turned yourself into a walking meme in tw terms.

Also ps: I also agree you were one of about 5 accounts in the south that somewhat pulled their weight. I don't think that justifies going over to the enemy. Any amount of friendship or respect that was amassed over the last few months have vanished. Especially since I am 95% sure there were chat logs of you talking about how you would fight to the last and never give up and defeat these damn swedes and all that. Not hating just...seems very dumb

DeletedUser121212

I mean, its one thing to lose a world, thats fine and cool and all that but what do you hope to gain by playing in uni? would you consider that a world win for yourself? I am just trying to understand your thought process here because you have turned yourself into a walking meme in tw terms.

Also ps: I also agree you were one of about 5 accounts in the south that somewhat pulled their weight. I don't think that justifies going over to the enemy. Any amount of friendship or respect that was amassed over the last few months have vanished. Especially since I am 95% sure there were chat logs of you talking about how you would fight to the last and never give up and defeat these damn swedes and all that. Not hating just...seems very dumb
As I said in my previous post. This isn't about winning. I wanted to beat the swedes. I still do. But there's limits to what one person can endure. And being left alone time and time again - at one point it just gets too much.

Deleted User - 10770065

"This isn't about winning. I wanted to beat the swedes. I still do. "

Leaves when a wave of new players were beginning to join South accs

XD

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
As I said in my previous post. This isn't about winning. I wanted to beat the swedes. I still do. But there's limits to what one person can endure. And being left alone time and time again - at one point it just gets too much.

Leaving fine, but chatting crap about how badly you're going to beat the enemy and then joining them is interesting to say the least