TP Declares on Uni - Bacon Time

Curious George

Reaction score
yh yh he smashed u rugir.

It feels strange being called Rugir, I was just a lowly co. But damn right he smashed me, was quite an unpleasant time. Happy to see him Rank 1, if anybody has earned the win it's him.

Swede's done more work then you think :mad: Another loss against the swedes ;):rolleyes:o_O

My bad, Ace and Bob with the hard carry.

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
Guys I’m tired of losing! I really hate you guys but can I join for the world win anyway? Tim my boi ????? I’m a swede! Javla! Surstromming

DeletedUser118850

Someone needs to tell TP we are still here, fighting...this can not be the end??
Probably the easiest victory in my 11 years experience.

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
Someone needs to tell TP we are still here, fighting...this can not be the end??
Probably the easiest victory in my 11 years experience.

I'm sure getting hardcarried is quite easy, no doubt there. Leave the talking to the people who actually deserve to do it :)

Side 1:
Players: Lord De Camp
Side 2:
Tribes: TP

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 298
Side 2: 10,131
Difference: 9,833

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 29
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,429,084
Side 2: 76,502,651
Difference: 74,073,567

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 278,423
Side 2: 260,590
Difference: 17,833

chart

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
I'm sure getting hardcarried is quite easy, no doubt there. Leave the talking to the people who actually deserve to do it :)

Side 1:
Players: Lord De Camp
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 298
Side 2: 10,131
Difference: 9,833

chart

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 29
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,429,084
Side 2: 76,502,651
Difference: 74,073,567

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 278,423
Side 2: 260,590
Difference: 17,833

chart

He still plus in the war ?
U guys make more excuse then u playing lmao.

PorkSword

Reaction score
Who are you??? Oh yeah lord de camp. Didn’t we rim your entire northern cluster in one mini solo op??? Keep talking

kpap

Well since no one is ever attacking me I have extra to send to tzuyu account :cool:

I can recall in the beginning i had send you 8 nukes for oda in some 30k-30k stacks.Then you mass stacked every vill in 5 hours from me with 50k-50k at least stacks.Hilarious:D Plus as i was told you have a habbit of pping after every nuke they send to you and pop up flag doublers easily. With prem bonuses active, no worries why we avoid you:p
Overall i dont know if your acc is actually good or just have stacks everywhere and 5-6 digits prem to spend but you re far the most interesting player i ve faced since ages...

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm cursed hence why TP has struggling activity against these Swedes who want to touch me in dark places for another world.....Its ok tho I link a little kink

Last edited:

Nocturne

Reaction score
I can recall in the beginning i had send you 8 nukes for oda in some 30k-30k stacks.Then you mass stacked every vill in 5 hours from me with 50k-50k at least stacks.Hilarious:D Plus as i was told you have a habbit of pping after every nuke they send to you and pop up flag doublers easily. With prem bonuses active, no worries why we avoid you:p
Overall i dont know if your acc is actually good or just have stacks everywhere and 5-6 digits prem to spend but you re far the most interesting player i ve faced since ages...

Ye beacuse you are the one to talk about overstacking hahahaha

Never seen someone cry for stacks as much as you :D

DeletedUser118850

Who are you??? Oh yeah lord de camp. Didn’t we rim your entire northern cluster in one mini solo op??? Keep talking

First weeks of war when noone was prepared but TP...''once upon a time on the north''...

PorkSword

Reaction score
First weeks of war when noone was prepared but TP...''once upon a time on the north''...
I mean you had 12 nuke cleared stacks in every villages so I don’t know what you mean about not being prepared but ok

PorkSword

Reaction score
How dare you guys... show some respect.... my minecraft character??? He’s called Steve ffs and he’s not black he’s only mixed race/very tanned from punching trees all day

Sorry for double post but gotta keep my flame and meme seperate

DeletedUser121430

Side 1:
Tribes: Uni, Paunch
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 249
Side 2: 45
Difference: 204

chart

Side 1: 102
Side 2: 14
Difference: 88

chart

Instead of shit talking TP players , why don't you focus on in game performance and actually nobling TP ?

I wish I can say you're good at both ....

Be humble Uni.

Thanks,

Ace