Reaction score
Author
Zyiks
Contributors
why is this a required field
Quickbar Entry
why is this a required field
aVvMt27.png

TWiz is a Discord bot aiming to simplify communication about Tribalwars. It brings several chat features present in the in game chat to the Discord platform, such as translating village coordinates to name and link, showing report images and more. TWiz supports all tribalwars regions and worlds.​

Features:
qmXHsEg.png
OPaIADV.png
rhaySFb.png
iYyyNKZ.png
623rnik.png
RftBqQH.png
3mJ9arT.png
d5cYlOy.png
7aTavQb.png
XPOvmeQ.png
z2OnknU.png

0ikVbzc.png
J5hLc5j.png
flbv83f.png
See full list of features with !help command

Adding the bot:
To add the bot to the server, make sure you have "Manage server" or "Administrator" permissions on your Discord server and click this link:
https://discordapp.com/oauth2/authorize?&client_id=591226665951297537&scope=bot&permissions=519232

Configuring the bot:
See https://zyiks.github.io/twiz/#/

Why does your bot need * permission:
It can be dangerous to give bots more permissions than required. Malicious bots that ask for too many permissions can snoop in on all your conversations, kick/ban users or delete your server entirely. Here is the list of permissions TWiz needs from you and why they are needed.

Read Messages - Needs to see incoming messages to respond to commands
Send Messages - Needs to respond to commands
Manage Messages - Needs to remove reactions from own posts to allow navigation on commands like !help, also deletes command messages after responding
Embed Links - Allows to link to reports and other tribalwars links
Attach Files - Allows to upload report images to Discord
Add Reactions - Needs to add navigation commands to own posts so people can use them.
Mention @everyone, @here, and All Roles - May be used for future features, currently unused
Read message history - Needs to be able to see old posts from bot to enable navigation and to automatically delete them.

Privacy policy

In addition, TWiz has passed Discord Bot Verification, meaning the bot stays within acceptable use cases set by the Discord team.

Changelog
20/08/2022 Enabled slash commands
Last edited:

zyiks

Reaction score
Updates:

* en109 will be available around ~1.5 hours after world launch
* Readded command to generate OD graphs
xlh2KP6.png
Ra4tAAU.png
3mJ9arT.png
* Added command to quickly generate up to date circ lists

zyiks

Reaction score
Updates:

* ADDED SUPPORT FOR OTHER DOMAINS THAN .NET, PM ME TO ADD THEM
(might not work for every domain if the world data endpoints arent the same, let me know if you want to add your world on another domain and we'll look into it together :) )

zyiks

Reaction score
* Added support for posting report images from http://tribal-reports.net/en/report/ for non-premium account users
* Added support for bulk parsing reports with bbcode
eg [report]asdkakldsjalksdjaksdj[/report] several times in one message (however discord world has to be configured to be the same that the reports come from, otherwise no bueno
This means you can publicize multiple reports with premium account and post them all in discord in one fell swoop

zyiks

Reaction score
* Bot now stores copies of reports for future viewing. These can be viewed with the !reports <village_coords> command

DeletedUser124125

Is world EN110 added to the database, because the both doesn't react on our commands

zyiks

Reaction score
Is world EN110 added to the database, because the both doesn't react on our commands
Yes, it is. I just tested and it is responsive for me. If it is not responding to any of your commands its possible you have changed the prefix of the commands. If you can't remember what you changed it to or still are having trouble feel free to add me on Discord and I will be glad to help you out. Zyiks#9942

zyiks

Reaction score
Hey!

World en112 is added. You can use it by using !set_world en112

If you need a world added fast, it is quicker to hit me up on Discord. Zyiks#9942

Enjoy

zyiks

Reaction score
High performance world should be enc2, which is already added. You can activate it on your discord server by using !set_world enc2