Prime/Mic Daddy lol

DeletedUser123790

Yikes doesn't seem like many people like Incoming Credit Card.

Sam

DeletedUser123790

If anyone is getting attacked by Incoming Credit Card. Feel free to message Tudadar for free stack. Tudadar is already rank 1 ODS thanks for him.

Sam

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think the best part of it all; is that typically the duke of the rank 1 tribe gets hate because they're rank one. Sams hate is actually from people with past experiences with him. LOL

Sam

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Red Khan will tribe hop if y'all start pushing Cannae and they start falling apart. Took him 5 tribe hops on 104 before he finally gave up. He talked shit the whole way through it all. I was impressed.

Sam

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
60bd6588ab3f3303c0c19d2c14dc654e.png

@ReD KhaN I got your back tony
tenor.gif

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Red Khan will tribe hop if y'all start pushing Cannae and they start falling apart. Took him 5 tribe hops on 104 before he finally gave up. He talked shit the whole way through it all. I was impressed.

Sam

But guess what the best part of all of this is atleast I didnt drop myself low enough to recruit Dali !!!

Sam

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wanna know an entertaining fact? Sam actually managed to destroy another tribe where a member passed away in. Civ7 this worlds duke passed away during the process. Instead of Sam joining that tribe that was currently level 8 prestige and taking over sam decided to make them disband and take in the members he wanted. :D He's 2 for 2 on this so far.

Sam

*Edit: Rip Sicory. :(