Prime/Mic Daddy lol

.Yoda

im still waiting for incomming impact to rim me, he blocked me when his nukes got annihilated by tudadar, lmao all that pp no skill

.Yoda

60bd6588ab3f3303c0c19d2c14dc654e.png

@ReD KhaN I got your back tony
tenor.gif

congratulations you got my pp farming village... with the help of a friend lol

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
congratulations you got my pp farming village... with the help of a friend lol

excuses .... how much more will you make.

Red Khan will tribe hop if y'all start pushing Cannae and they start falling apart. Took him 5 tribe hops on 104 before he finally gave up. He talked shit the whole way through it all. I was impressed.

Sam

btch please ;)
https://www.twstats.com/en104/index.php?page=player&mode=tribe_changes&id=10946710

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Wanna know an entertaining fact? Sam actually managed to destroy another tribe where a member passed away in. Civ7 this worlds duke passed away during the process. Instead of Sam joining that tribe that was currently level 8 prestige and taking over sam decided to make them disband and take in the members he wanted. :D He's 2 for 2 on this so far.

Sam

*Edit: Rip Sicory. :(

Babin I saw you as a friend but after this I am done with you. That was a really low blow ! and can I just say we found out recently he was found alive. !!!!

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
Wanna know an entertaining fact? Sam actually managed to destroy another tribe where a member passed away in. Civ7 this worlds duke passed away during the process. Instead of Sam joining that tribe that was currently level 8 prestige and taking over sam decided to make them disband and take in the members he wanted. :D He's 2 for 2 on this so far.

Sam

*Edit: Rip Sicory. :(

Hope karma hit this guy and his members should look up.

.Yoda

Again another clueless idiot. If you knew anything i cleared all of this def in the villa !!!
all i know is that you started this world earlier than tudadar by one week, pp hard to get to rank 1, tudadar joined one week later, you lost everything and couldnt even noble the village, how embarrassing.... i messaged you saying your troops got killed and you blocked me..

L M A O

pp doesnt buy skills... maaaannn what an embarrassment .. all that pp gone and you cant noble? big boys league isnt for you bud...

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
all i know is that you started this world earlier than tudadar by one week, pp hard to get to rank 1, tudadar joined one week later, you lost everything and couldnt even noble the village, how embarrassing.... i messaged you saying your troops got killed and you blocked me..

L M A O

pp doesnt buy skills... maaaannn what an embarrassment .. all that pp gone and you cant noble? big boys league isnt for you bud...

Hope not put yourself in big boys league Lol

DeletedUser45512

Again another clueless idiot. If you knew anything i cleared all of this def in the villa !!!

You mean, you got someone else to clear it for you? Then internalled the guy who lost all his troops clearing for you?

Just guessing but its your normal procedure so I wouldn't be suprised

DeletedUser41903

Did Mc just put himself in the big boy league? lol

This kid is funny. I only use pp for a picture. Not saying there is anything wrong with pushing pp but I would rather these kids make and build up nice empty villages for me and my tokers to eat up. But mc, to be in the big boy league you have to fight players and tribes bigger than you. Not little players that are noobs. You will never be good because you will never test yourself. Just letting you know. Know carry on everyone. The info I get from these threads always helps out.lol

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We've been over this over and over... T~Flex was literally a tribe of 2 people. Trex and my account. We joined bleed. Bleed merged with WUS. IWM was wus' academy tribe and we decided to go there instead. They then kicked us out. And few days later 2 other people left. And we joined visine after that.

So my tribe changes were typical tribe changes for people not like yours just clinging to life over there lol.

Babin I saw you as a friend but after this I am done with you. That was a really low blow ! and can I just say we found out recently he was found alive. !!!!
Glad to hear you found out he's alive. I'm sure you can sleep better at night now knowing you didn't disrespect the dead.

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We've been over this over and over... T~Flex was literally a tribe of 2 people. Trex and my account. We joined bleed. Bleed merged with WUS. IWM was wus' academy tribe and we decided to go there instead. They then kicked us out. And few days later 2 other people left. And we joined visine after that.

So my tribe changes were typical tribe changes for people not like yours just clinging to life over there lol.

You're not at all the person I'm going to explain myself to. lol

DeletedUser123790

Did Mc just put himself in the big boy league? lol

This kid is funny. I only use pp for a picture. Not saying there is anything wrong with pushing pp but I would rather these kids make and build up nice empty villages for me and my tokers to eat up. But mc, to be in the big boy league you have to fight players and tribes bigger than you. Not little players that are noobs. You will never be good because you will never test yourself. Just letting you know. Know carry on everyone. The info I get from these threads always helps out.lol
Dude how thick is that skin of yours jeez. Why are you still commenting in this thread. You and your boy red khan can take your leave out the big boy league. You made your forum account back in 2008 yet 11 years later you still suck at the game. Think it's time for you to retire and consider a new career in life.

DeletedUser41903

Dude how thick is that skin of yours jeez. Why are you still commenting in this thread. You and your boy red khan can take your leave out the big boy league. You made your forum account back in 2008 yet 11 years later you still suck at the game. Think it's time for you to retire and consider a new career in life.

Lmao, looks like you are getting upset because you suck at this game. And big boy league? If you guys call yourself the big boys (and just typing that has me lol) Then why do y'all cry so much? I can hear the whining from your replies. Chill out it is just a game there little one. Maybe one day you guys will be a big boy but right now you kids just can't claim big boy status. Hell y'all can't even find a tribe to stay loyal to. I don't see how you keep posting like you are doing something good from leaving tribes that help you to just noble them when you run to the next. Cowards is the term used for that. So you guys from here on our will always be in the "cowards league" lol

Last edited:

Dead

Decisions were made, lessons were learnt (hopefully).
You'll know not to trust certain people (Khan) on future world's. :)

RefinedGentlemen.

Reaction score
Lmao, looks like you are getting upset because you suck at this game. And big boy league? If you guys call yourself the big boys (and just typing that has me lol) Then why do y'all cry so much? I can hear the winning from your replies. Chill out it is just a game there little one. Maybe one day you guys will be a big boy but right now you kids just can't claim big boy status. Hell y'all can't even find a tribe to stay loyal to. I don't see how you keep posting like you are doing something good from leaving tribes that help you to just noble them when you run to the next. Cowards is the term used for that. So you guys from here on our will always be in the "cowards league" lol

Tl;Dr (I know you are you said you are but what am I) that's basically the context of your post.

Boring childish comments from both sides. Step up and keep rimming each other.

DeletedUser41903

Tl;Dr (I know you are you said you are but what am I) that's basically the context of your post.

Boring childish comments from both sides. Step up and keep rimming each other.

lol chill out. Don't think you are grown just because you do not clown on others in the forums. Hell it is fun to me to make fun of others fails. It is not real and is just for fun. Yes some times players get in their feelings. But flaming back and forth is something I love.lol But we all waste so much time on this game so we all childish there RefinedGentlemen.lol Now ether run along or man up and run that mouth like the rest of us.:) But do it out of fun, do not take anything I say on here on a for real note. That goes for everyone. It is all fun and games here. We are not suppose to be friends with everyone right?lol

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Red Khan, please leave this thread.... it the premier league, you aint worthy

You are premier league? Whaaat? Probably ill cum few times on you,sorry finish before you and now you have complexes from me . Mc mommy lol

.Yoda

cowards? hmmm lemme check

Yk5R4Ip.png

mcd - my tribe
Trash - renamed from The Future of Prime
Big D - my tribe
Ates - Primeates
dADdy! - my tribe
Prime - Prime
-Fire- 1st hop from prime, well prime merged so im still with prime?