Prime/Mic Daddy lol

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
so this red khan dude is accusing babin of tribe jumping but when it turned out its him who tribe jumped he is be like “i don’t have to explain myself to you” which i think you should after he showed stats its you who jump tribes not him. but instead he jumped to accusing another player. what do you guys call someone with that behavior? an angry moron ?

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
so this red khan dude is accusing babin of tribe jumping but when it turned out its him who tribe jumped he is be like “i don’t have to explain myself to you” which i think you should after he showed stats its you who jump tribes not him. but instead he jumped to accusing another player. what do you guys call someone with that behavior? an angry moron ?

Would love if you could Review the world every couple of weeks

Sam

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

If you are so interested in what happened in world 104, I will tell you. Of course, some people see it in a different way, not that I care about the opinions of some of those present here.flex that for you baby too

Tribe.
1. Duke there tell me 10 times to put him as sitter or ill be kicked so i choose to leave.
2. Was with your future teammates,of cource everyone want im just wait to be eaten like they said but where is the diff between im leave to join balex and they leave to join visine?
3. Balex -balkan guys like me but 1st they want me to talk croatian(yeah not all balkan leanguages sound in the same way),also they have strange strategy to micro stack villages and most of them not update walls when they fall,just leave troops to die.
4. I DONT REMEMBER THIS TRIBE NAME - but there was good group of players,probably have future if balex not lose their villages in my backlines so idk where is your problem Flex . Whatever

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
Do you really have any hope that this can happen. When the toxic disappears, you will come here to wallow, right?

Becareful with a player like Sam he can backstabb u. Hope that will not happend but he have already done that before this world.

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Do you really have any hope that this can happen. When the toxic disappears, you will come here to wallow, right?
Toxic will last longer than Cannae I can promise that lol. Only a matter of time until Sam sells his members away and people start losing respect for him in his own tribe lol.

Sam

DeletedUser41903

Just here to say it looks like I will out last fire.lol They still failed yet again to rim me.

What a joke to have so many nukes and not know how to fight active players with them.