The Incoming Backstab:

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So I think the best way to start is at the beginning of everything...

So this world started out with just Darren dragging me here to help kirk go for a world win. We're just having a grand ol jolly time over here chilling out. Next thing we know we're getting a call from Sam/Incoming backstab. We chat with him he brags he's on a big account we just chat it up for a bit. Two or three days go by playing fortnite with sam and chatting on calls and playing a few speed rounds. Then Sam makes the decision to come and join us.
By the time I wake up Sam is in our tribe and having a laugh on a call and he says he's about to noble his old tribe out:
33f434c6ccbfecfe120a2b1b09b9889d.png

Day one that Incoming Backstab joined we knew that we were going to need to kick sam. I spoke to darren about it instantly while he was nobling his old tribe DRL out.
1a4609632ca5cea505fb161b49dd12f8.png

So fast forward to when Incoming Backstab was inside Toxic at the time we were all dukes in the tribe with everyone having privs because there were only like 6 of us there. We didn't care either or about if someone did anything because we all talked daily.

Next thing we hear is that Incoming Backstab has started contacting people to attack Tudadar villages in return he will provide a spot inside of toxic without anyone else's knowledge on the situation inside of Toxic.
959c4f2bb1069643f13f2c1ea80801ab.png

After False Duke declined the offer sam then proceeded to launch multiple nukes and noble nukes at False Duke to try and punish him for his actions; once those attacks were sent instantly False Duke started contacting others to get him supported. One of them being Tudadar. Once Sam found out about tudadar stacking he started backpeddling on everything trying to work deals out with tudadar:
53dc38e7145e2f705d42e72882a7856d.png

Once all of this happened Darren's coplayer was upset about the situation as she's very good friends with tudadar, and so Sam was contacting Dagmara to tell tudadar as if Dagmara was a secretary. Once dagmara started declining he began to get aggressive about it:
[removed by moderator]

So that was the downhill spiral of the whole situation with Sam and Darrens falling out this world.
So we spent a few days on ice with the two titan powers of the world Darren and Sam on edge with eachother, hoping that they could get the hang of things. Things downhill spiraled about nothing after that and became a VERY toxic position to be in seeing my two friends fighting. Made me just want to leave toxic and say screw it to this world.

I sat on a call for 2 hours with sam and darren before work trying to sort it out. We came to the solution that sam will leave be tribeless for a bit and let things settle down. During his leave I stayed in good contact with sam:
[removed by moderator]

So fast forward 2 days; Sam is now bragging to me that Death Eaters will be joining him and Red khan. Which was super confusing as death eaters was a solid tribe with an old acquaintance of mine.

2 days later; we have "iMadeyoureadthis" duke of Civ7 having a few real life issues and proceeded to state he was going to be deceased soon; passing his duke privs to jamiehunter who was so conveniently located right above Sam and whom was scared of the Incoming Backstab. So sam and jamie came up with the mastermind plan that the best option was to disband a tribe that a man just passed (found out recently that he didn't pass). So right after Civ joined and disbanded DE then followed up.

Sam then proceeded to start having an ego because he had multiple people in his tribe. Sam still wanted to play fair work with us and what not.

I then approached HEAT to counteract the new found aggressiveness that sam had towards me after promising multiple times that he would be joining back to toxic and working with us again.
I pitched a short convo to lloyd literally 5 messages saying "Wanna merge together" and he rejected because there was no trust between us. Which I agree because it was my first conversation with lloyd whatsoever.

Thus after this; Lloyd provide the chat information to sam and sam then got into Lloyds ear and started chatting him up building "trust". Sam then became allies with HEAT. After the alliance with heat was in place, Incoming Backstab then proceeded to contact Kirk and sweet talk Kirk for weeks befriending him. Only to find out that sam was only doing it to make kirk pick a side to side with darren or with him. Kirk chose to not pick a side because he didn't feel the right to be in the middle of it. During that process of speaking with Kirk; incoming backstab came up with the mastermind plan to contact LSD.

So once all this information came back to me I decided to just confront Sam and lloyd about their masterplans. I played the friend card on incoming backstab as he says by stating that I was upset about the situation that I thought I could trust him to at least give us a fair fight and stop all the backstabbing. Sam proceeded mid call to lie on Lloyd (while he was there) and to my face about the situation that he wasn't contacting other people and plotting against us.
upload_2019-9-1_21-56-13.png

So once Lloyd left that call sam proceeded to make more promises to me that Heat and us could fight without Cannae getting involved in anything as Incoming Backstab wanted to have a proper end game war with us. As long as we didn't fight Heat with WIN. Which we had zero intent to because we didn't share a border with Heat at the time. Sam also stated he will be removing alliance with heat so they didn't have any issues again with us and them and was going to stay out of it. And didn't update his own alliance about the updated terms.
8d07e12bce6f21230463995c86db2336.png

So Sam was willing to throw his own Allies out to the fire without any warning.

Go forward a few more days from there and a topgun player named ZVECILKO was claimed by a few of our players and Vanyar players (we share planners surprise). And a friend of Incoming Backstabs was on the account bearcub1 decided it was a great idea to leak info to Sam and Heat that we had that player claimed. So after that Sam proceeded to mail his whole tribe to instantly stack this dude from HOURS away. Some supports days away, heat also followed suit because their dad Sam told them to send so they did. I found out about the situation then sam decided to proceed to send me the sit of the account as good faith that we wouldn't declare war on HEAT and Cannae and fight them.

After that it lead into the great agreement. Took about 8hrs but was totally not worth it. Long story short here terms that were agreed upon:
1 - No recruitment from any of the three power tribes

2 - No spies. If a spy is found with screenshot proof, they are nobled by the opposite tribe with no help regardless of position on the map.

3 - Friends from other tribes can not be kicked unless they are actively spying.

4 - K55/K56/K65 Is Toxics. (Heat will be nobling another 10 villages or less)

5 - K64/K54/K53 Is Cannae.

6 - K45/K35 is Heat.

7 - K46 is free game.

8 - Reeper is to noble south-east of 019) We sacked Troy (592|471) K45 in K45. No exclusions in K46.

9 - Alexis is joining Vanyar.

10 - Heat has only to no longer noble in K55.

11 - Cannie can not noble past Polikamenoss village (514|575) K55 in K55. Up and down axis.

12 - We contact Inno to change settings once 3 tribe hold majority.

13 - A 72 hour cancellation is required to terminate any NAPs. No attacks are to be launched in this time.

14 - No Universities are to be nobled

I knew these terms would secure Toxic to be 2v1'd by heat and cannae at the end of the game and they'd merge to win pretty much. But I was willing to put my tribes skill up against the test and hopefully pull out ahead of the situation that would be laid out infront of us. I was cool with it. My tribe was cool with it and we were ready for it.

There were a few hiccups along the way after terms set into place. As expected they seemed to have been being sorted properly but that's none the less.

Fast forward to yesterday:
Brad on the Reeper01 account got into an argument with someone in the tribe; I thought it was just trolling one another; little did I know that Brad was taking it serious (My fault as a duke for not stopping it prior; I own that one). Brad then proceeded to hop onto the Hong Kong bull market account and leaving Keith on the reeper account. Darren decided to remove sam and brad away from a voice call chat just to stop drama and then it proceeded to continue drama elsewhere. Thus proceeding to adding Keith into a call and making him do a Sam specialty (refer to previous section about sweet talking Kirk). SURPRISE they made keith chose sides. Keith and brad are good friends 100% no doubt to it. So I understand Keiths reasoning on why he left Toxic it was to make sure he didn't lose a long time friend brad.

Their reasoning on why they did this to Keith is:
[removed by moderator]

They stated that Darren tried to recruit Jamie. In which zero proof of this being said was stated anywhere. Personally the guy wouldn't ever join Toxic anyway especially how quickly he was ready to throw a tribe away that the duke supposedly passed away in (before we knew he was alive). So I can reassure the world that darren's motives weren't to propose an invite to him whatsoever because we both agreed that if cannae disbanded that he wouldn't get a spot for the way he was willing to disrespect the potential dead.

So once Reeper01 left the tribe and temp joined them Sam then got eager and jumped on his high horse then proceeded to end the NAP terms that were in place.
eff6b503af046e372164ba6e806ab001.png

So after Incoming Backstab decided not to reply to the question if terms were cancelled (reeper was tribeless at this point so they were probably reconsidering their positioning). I called; asked Incoming Backstab if the terms were canceled and he then proceeded to say yes and that the 72hr cooldown is off because Darren "tried to recruit my member". Which he clearly didn't. So once again here we are; Sam playing by his own rules yet trying to hinder everyone else around him to manipulate the situation.

So how about a quick montage of past experiences with Incoming Backstab and other people?: (I'm sure everyone else has a story that they can tell too)
upload_2019-9-1_22-32-2.png
upload_2019-9-1_22-32-20.png
upload_2019-9-1_22-32-34.png
upload_2019-9-1_22-32-54.png
A W100 Backstab story with Sicory. (Rip bud)
https://forum.tribalwars.net/index....w100-the-tale-of-a-serial-backstabber.281415/

So in a sense everyone that knows sam probably quickly scanned over this and said "Sam's probably doing the same stuff he always does" and understands where I'm coming from. But this is more or less for the people that don't know him so it'll open an eye or two to see who the real duke of Cannae is; the way he's handing things and what he's really like.

Last edited by a moderator:

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
I have known Sam all the way back to World 56. We have played together multiple times since then. He always finds a way to create and cause trouble. Not to mention he tends to run when things get tough.

Fair enough with the post. I came back to this world 2 days ago and I am just awe struck at the fact people actually are letting Sam be their duke.

DeletedUser123790

I have known Sam all the way back to World 56. We have played together multiple times since then. He always finds a way to create and cause trouble. Not to mention he tends to run when things get tough.

Fair enough with the post. I came back to this world 2 days ago and I am just awe struck at the fact people actually are letting Sam be their duke.
The answer is simple. Points. When people see a player with lots of points they are willing to become their slaves. Just like tudadar. If tudadar decided to make a tribe, how many people would want to join him.

So it doesn't matter how much of a POS Sam is, those people would still follow him. Do they respect him? No. If Sam starts losing villages and points, would those members abandon him for another tribe? Yes. There's simply no respect, just point digging like gold diggers.

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
skype is like a pretty classic car.. while discord is a new shit car.

Salvador Dali

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Interesting read for sure. This world has been a lot of drama and personal beef from past worlds. If that is what people want to spend their time on sure, I prefer to spend my time watching it unfold.

It looks like war if I read this, best of luck to both sides. Make it a good war and dont forget to post the warstats and the drama!

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Didn't even read the whole thing , If anyone reads the whole thing and believes it then you are really blindsided by this idiot. I am done with even trying to defend myself now.

This community is full of young children now and I have just grown out of it. If I really wanted to I could type up a huge post about you and Darren but what's the point I am not bothered. Babin nice cry out for attention !!!

DeletedUser45512

Sam

I believe you. Your history of backstabbing clearly has no bearing here. So what if you backstabbed constantly on previous world's I am sure that what everyone is bringing up here is all in the past and you have played this world 100% honestly without stabbing anyone in the front or back

I might even apply to join your tribe too as I am tired of all these evil people leading me into temptation and I know you are the one who could take my villages into the light.

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Didn't even read the whole thing , If anyone reads the whole thing and believes it then you are really blindsided by this idiot. I am done with even trying to defend myself now.

This community is full of young children now and I have just grown out of it. If I really wanted to I could type up a huge post about you and Darren but what's the point I am not bothered. Babin nice cry out for attention !!!
LOL this kid calling people kids LOL

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Long live kirk

Defend from what? It seemed pretty evident that everything Babin typed was fact. How could you dispute the screenshots of your own words?

Deleted User - 11521651

Sam has always been nice to me. I know I'm a minority here rn, and I respect what you all have had to say, but Sam has always been a good enough bloke to me.

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
How many hours of your life lose for this shit. Damn man. Cant wait to do one like this for me.

DeletedUser115913

Will there be a movie version of this book or at least a book with more pics, less words? I'm not very good it reading.